Webmaster Forum

Webmaster Forum (http://www.v7n.com/forums/index.php)
-   SEO Forum (http://www.v7n.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Challenge ! How to rank well in 5-10 days (http://www.v7n.com/forums/showthread.php?t=341681)

hanhyoah 05-08-2013 03:20 AM

Challenge ! How to rank well in 5-10 days

Hello , i have the challenge for you guys . Try to show me how you can rank a non difficult , few competitor keywords .

I will show my stragety :
  • First update all content and keywords for ranking ( OnPage )

Second , update Google , Bing webmaster tool . Submit sitemap and Fetch link from Google Webmaster Tool ( Site index in <12hr ) .

Third update google analytics , use Attracta SEO tool create and submit sitemap again to get backlinks

Fourth create Google + and Facebook fan page . Add link to Scoop.it and LinkAgogo

Fifth comment and go to forum to get some high PR link . Submit Article , Press Release , Bookmark , Web 2.0 , Profile link .

Sixth Ping and try to make all this link index

What i should do next ! can you show me :?

Snooks 05-08-2013 03:50 AM

You can probably rank at the top for "poppysmack" or some other word in 48hrs.....but so what.?? I dont understand your objective. Whats the use of ranking for a non-difficult low comp keyword?

Are you trying to achieve something and if so, please explain further.

hanhyoah 05-08-2013 05:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snooks (Post 2016974)
You can probably rank at the top for "poppysmack" or some other word in 48hrs.....but so what.?? I dont understand your objective. Whats the use of ranking for a non-difficult low comp keyword?

Are you trying to achieve something and if so, please explain further.

I try to rank brand new site with some affiliate keywords . Like abc review , this product isn't so hard to rank . But it need time , i need to find the way to rank faster . So I send the question to forum .
But it a little bit newbie so i scare people will not be attracted and answear my question ! So i create a topic like a challenge for everyone :D

williamj896 05-08-2013 05:38 AM

Thee are no shortcut way for promoting the website. if you promote within 10 days but your site did not get popularity and not generate more visitors to website.

MikeQ 05-08-2013 11:24 AM

SEO is too difficult now, you can't rank any keywords if it has some value in few days, well you can rank some keywords which don't have competition and they don't have any searches, even these keywords would take time as these words may be mentioned on other pages, pages of authority sites where you are not going to rank as their pages are already authority pages so they would show first in SERP..

Like other said, you can rank keywords like "lsakdadkadha" as it is unique, no one knows of this and it is not mentioned on a web page..

charlesgan 05-09-2013 01:08 AM

link building is nearly non-beneficial right now.
Especially using article writting that attracts spam link rather than good link.

afoley77 05-09-2013 04:14 AM

I think no one will accept this challenge of get rank well in only 5 or 10 days..SEO requires patience to get effective search result..And also i believe in slow and study wins the race..
:D

hanhyoah 05-09-2013 07:04 AM

Thx you guys for reply my Topic ! I very appreciate .

Quote:

Originally Posted by charlesgan (Post 2017181)
link building is nearly non-beneficial right now.
Especially using article writting that attracts spam link rather than good link.

I still think it have some point from Google Serp . I make 4 Article , 4 Bookmark , 4 Press Release and 4 Web 2.0 . And i rank in top 10 in 3 days .

But that not enough , other competitor still rank high than me ( same day create , Backlinkwatch found 0 backlink . )

Quote:

Originally Posted by afoley77 (Post 2017258)
I think no one will accept this challenge of get rank well in only 5 or 10 days..SEO requires patience to get effective search result..And also i believe in slow and study wins the race..
:D

Yeah , i believe it too . But it for primary site . My product launch site must rank well in 5-10 day ( Because I don't have the LIST , so i can't using Email Marketing ) . If i don't run well , they'll not see my site . AND it not good for sale anything ( No visit = no money )

I'll very appreciate if you guy help me ! This challenge is very hard for me :(
I'm still a newbie

afoley77 05-10-2013 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hanhyoah (Post 2017311)
Thx you guys for reply my Topic ! I very appreciate .

I still think it have some point from Google Serp . I make 4 Article , 4 Bookmark , 4 Press Release and 4 Web 2.0 . And i rank in top 10 in 3 days .

But that not enough , other competitor still rank high than me ( same day create , Backlinkwatch found 0 backlink . )

Yeah , i believe it too . But it for primary site . My product launch site must rank well in 5-10 day ( Because I don't have the LIST , so i can't using Email Marketing ) . If i don't run well , they'll not see my site . AND it not good for sale anything ( No visit = no money )

I'll very appreciate if you guy help me ! This challenge is very hard for me :(
I'm still a newbie

Then why not you start with PPC or Facebook ads or other paid ads..rhather than doing this manual work And also Start SMO, it will surelu help you to increase you traffic and sale..

twinklemarlow 05-10-2013 01:41 AM

seo is not a fast ball ..

to get seo done in fast will drag you with blackhat seo ..

so i suggest you to go slow and perfect with tactics and tricks ..

dont rush to fast ... do all procedure but let it sounds natural backlink generation ..

and do you think google will index new website faster than old domains who are ranking ??

than god bless you buddy ..

be organic, be natural, dont do work past else you will mark as spammer ..

smartrajesh 05-10-2013 02:17 AM

Hi Dude,

How it is possible? do you think you are the only one guy in the world to promote your website for your targeted keywords? There are already more than 1000's of people who are the competitor's of your targeted keywords.

then, Is it possible to beat your competitor within 5 to 10 days to get top SERP? Absolutely not..! You need to promote your website with your quality work. It takes much time.. So, you need to wait for your turn. Then, definitely success is yours..!

IMO, Interesting Content and Relevant + Quality Back links will bring you into success..

Just keep it in mind, "Haste Makes Waste" . So, try to follow "slow and steady wins the race" ..

webseotrix 05-10-2013 07:04 AM

Use google adwords tool

snakeair 05-10-2013 07:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by webseotrix (Post 2017672)
Use google adwords tool

For what? Please explain why. Your post is not a quality one. We looking for detailed response's.

rosejoans 05-10-2013 07:19 AM

i don't think that we can get improved rank so fast . extremely fast results can't be so stable. so keep on work with quality and have patience for stable results.

Snooks 05-10-2013 05:01 PM

Time.....Thats the problem :( SEO and serps take time? Now how many people are you competing against and what makes you think that Google should rank you ahead of them?

I dont mean this in an offensive way by any means, but what makes you so special? Thats the key .

Odds are 95% of blogs or sites get let to go by the wayside so i personally feel that Google always factor in the age of the site. I believe you tend to rank at first and then you fall down to where your natural ranking is. After a while you naturally improve in the rankings and eventually, if you work hard enough you get to stay up the top.

Some people call this "sandbox" i believe.......to me it is simply Google waiting to see if the site, forum, blog or whatever is going to have some longevity or if the owner will let it fall after a few months.

There is no fast way for serps........
There is no quick Buck..................

Anyone who says different is lying.

secretagentdad 05-11-2013 07:01 PM

Easy, just do something like 3 blog posts a day on your site.

I've found that just about any regularly updated site with unique content will start indexing and ranking with in hours for lower end keywords.

johnmacklen 05-12-2013 11:07 PM

5-10 days are not enough to get good search engine ranking for competitive keywords using white hat seo... SEO needs quality work and lot of perseverance and patience...

Marksns 05-16-2013 05:28 AM

The faster you rise the faster you fall. build quality links naturally over time.
Any link that can be automated has little to no value. Don't think link building think relationship building. I think if the competition is not high you may be able to rank in 10 days but the local search volume would probably be very low.

Vlahakisa 05-22-2013 03:20 AM

Oh if only there was a quick way to do it, if only. Unfortunately it's going to take hours and hours of daily work for months to start getting a good ranking on words that will actually bring you good traffic.

Amanda

MandLoys 06-04-2013 07:40 AM

Rank in 5-10 days in Google? No way...After Google dance your ranking will fall. It takes more time than a week...