Webmaster Forum

Webmaster Forum (http://www.v7n.com/forums/index.php)
-   Google Forum (http://www.v7n.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   XML Sitemap Errof (http://www.v7n.com/forums/showthread.php?t=428632)

nadeemktk 04-16-2018 09:02 AM

XML Sitemap Errof
 
My XML sitemap displays the following error
Quote:

This page contains the following errors:
error on line 1 at column 881: Extra content at the end of the document
Below is a rendering of the page up to the first error.
Please if anybody can suggest solution

Juri.Fab 04-16-2018 11:27 PM

Well be great if anyone can recommend any service what can generate XML sitemap for html website

happy2trip 04-17-2018 03:22 AM

once again you try to generate the sitemap.xml file.

nadeemktk 04-17-2018 06:45 AM

Quote:

once again you try to generate the sitemap.xml file.
Can you please explain your writing

Sudha Reddy 04-17-2018 10:50 AM

Yoast plugin offers xml sitemaps which works pretty well. Use the plugin which also helps in ranking

Juri.Fab 04-17-2018 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sudha Reddy (Post 2330587)
Yoast plugin offers xml sitemaps which works pretty well. Use the plugin which also helps in ranking

Yoast plugin is for WordPress websites only, but need something for html sites

Brandon Sheley 04-17-2018 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juri.Fab (Post 2330548)
Well be great if anyone can recommend any service what can generate XML sitemap for html website

It would be great if you started your own thread and didn't hijack this one ;)


To the OP, make sure you don't have any blank spaces at the start of your sitemap xml file

coolguy27 04-23-2018 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juri.Fab (Post 2330589)
Yoast plugin is for WordPress websites only, but need something for html sites

Try this one: https://www.xml-sitemaps.com

Use sublime or other WYSIWYG editor and remove unnecessary pages :mrgreen:

Tech2Globe 04-25-2018 05:27 AM

Generate again XML Sitemap using this tool-XML Sitemap Generator Tool
After creating XML upload the folder in root directory of your website. You can operate through FTP.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:27 AM.

3.8.7