Webmaster Forum

Webmaster Forum (http://www.v7n.com/forums/index.php)
-   Forum Lobby (http://www.v7n.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   The stupidest thing you've ever done... (http://www.v7n.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31582)

Kalina 06-06-2006 04:31 AM

The stupidest thing you've ever done...

Oh let me tell you, this is stupid.

During the elections here, people put up signs for who they're voting for.

As a teen, a group of us would run into the really big ones to knock them over, they were QUITE APPARENLTY very firmly planted into the ground.

My turn came, the sign was bigger than me, I am so stupid, I go running into this friggin sign and does it knock over? Does it uproot and give into all 100 pounds of me at the time? Does it tremble? NO.

It put a dent in my forehead. I had smacked face with it right at the wooden post.

It's not nice to laugh, you know that right? It's really not...

Now at the top of my forehead is a mark, I am forever scarred by a damn election sign, and boy did it hurt.

That summer I decided to take up a new hobby. Standing at the side of that road with friends and mooning cars on a dare. Yes, showing my cute little bare bottom to strange people in the night. :twisted: :mrgreen:

JamieJelly 06-06-2006 04:55 AM

I had been drinking heavily, me and a friend were walking home at night when he went in to a 24hr petrol station for cigs. I took my opportunity to hide, giggling to myself as I tried to find the best place. I saw a small hedge, about 3ft high seperating the petrol station from the road.

I took a leap into the bush to hide behind it, little did I know there was a metal fence in the middle.

Manbits, metal fence, jumping... my friend found my hiding place immediately, I was howling

Louis 06-06-2006 04:56 AM

I jumped on a freigh train and ended up 250 KM from home without ID, money, nor a cell phone!

Kalina 06-06-2006 04:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamieJelly
I had been drinking heavily, me and a friend were walking home at night when he went in to a 24hr petrol station for cigs. I took my opportunity to hide, giggling to myself as I tried to find the best place. I saw a small hedge, about 3ft high seperating the petrol station from the road.

I took a leap into the bush to hide behind it, little did I know there was a metal fence in the middle.

Manbits, metal fence, jumping... my friend found my hiding place immediately, I was howling

Oh my, ouch. :| I hope your manbits are ok now. 8)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louis
I jumped on a freigh train and ended up 250 KM from home without ID, money, nor a cell phone!

Lol, what WERE you thinking?!

Trapper 06-06-2006 05:01 AM

Hot knives in a toaster oven! Gotta grab them quick.

Louis 06-06-2006 05:02 AM

Well, I was thinking my friend had done his homework and the train would stop where we had dropped off a car to drive back. 2 hours train ride ended up being a 6 hours train ride...

John Scott 06-06-2006 05:13 AM

Crossing the Sea of Japan in a rubber boat would probably be one of my stupidest feats.

EBK 06-06-2006 05:16 AM

I've got a long list, but I would have to say having hope..

kristeejo 06-06-2006 05:18 AM

I got married....:shock:

Smartest? Divorce. :mrgreen:

Kalina 06-06-2006 05:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kristeejo

EBK? You listening? That's some good stuff there.

I agree Christy.

pukenerampa 06-06-2006 05:26 AM

Quote:

lol. i dont want to marry anymore. no divorce here in our country :D

Zap 06-06-2006 05:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colleen
That summer I decided to take up a new hobby. Standing at the side of that road with friends and mooning cars on a dare. Yes, showing my cute little bare bottom to strange people in the night. :twisted: :mrgreen:

I knew I'd seen you somewhere before!!! :mrgreen:

Zap 06-06-2006 05:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trapper
Hot knives in a toaster oven! Gotta grab them quick.

That's TOO funny, dude! Burst out laughing from that one.

How about hot knives in a toaster! :shock:
Nothing like 120 volts on metal knives to generate a little bit of heat!

As for the stupidest thing I've ever done, I've only got 2 words.....

"First Marriage".

Kitchen Designer 06-06-2006 06:07 AM

Cutting my f*****g thumb off!

JamieJelly 06-06-2006 06:11 AM

how the hell did you do that?

Oh I forgot what my most stupid thing was, hurting my manbits was nothing. I fell off a 3 storey roof when stupid drunk on Jamaican white rum, landed on concrete on my arse, broke my pelvis and wrist and had to call the ambulance myself but I didn't know where I was (somewhere in Brixton but not sure where).

It was during the last world cup, I missed the final cos I was monged on morphine (was great :D )

Kitchen Designer 06-06-2006 06:14 AM

Circular saw :shock:

Zap 06-06-2006 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitchen Designer
Cutting my f*****g thumb off!

I don't know if that actually qualifies as stupid. Everybody makes mistakes KD.

...unless, of course, you were thinking "That thumb of mine is dangerously close to that saw blade" just before the ZING noise! :lol: :shock:

Louis 06-06-2006 06:35 AM

Quote:

Well, I was thinking my friend had done his homework and the train would stop where we had dropped off a car to drive back. 2 hours train ride ended up being a 6 hours train ride...

The map (click for bigger):

The planned ride was the horizontal red line. The line going South wasn't planned. The green line is the route we hitchhiked back.

http://savardl.homeip.net/%7Esavardl...ttrain_thb.jpg

kristeejo 06-06-2006 06:58 AM

Quote:

The map (click for bigger):

The planned ride was the horizontal red line. The line going South wasn't planned. The green line is the route we hitchhiked back.

http://savardl.homeip.net/%7Esavardl...ttrain_thb.jpg

But...did you have fun and meet interesting people?

Louis 06-06-2006 08:20 AM

Quote:

But...did you have fun and meet interesting people?

Fun? Not really. We did meet some cool people. Interesting how in smaller towns how ladies of all ages will offer a ride to two hitchikers dressed for a freigh train ride! :shock: