Webmaster Forum

Webmaster Forum (http://www.v7n.com/forums/index.php)
-   Webmaster Revenue (http://www.v7n.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   I make $300 a day online. How about you? (http://www.v7n.com/forums/showthread.php?t=327865)

wwhuang 12-25-2012 10:33 AM

I make $300 a day online. How about you?

Not sure if this is an appropriate topic here as it involves people's privacy in income, but I'm really curious about how much you make from your online business and how do you do it?

My primary focus is promoting affiliate programs. I don't sell stuff myself. while there may be hundreds of thousands of affiliate programs on the internet, most of them aren't serious. I only promote the services I've used myself and write a review promoting it with my affiliate link. If you are a satisfied customer of a company, you have the enthusiasm to tell your friends about it. That's the key.

And I now make about $300/day from all the affiliate programs I'm promoting.

How about you? Would love to have people share their experiences and achievements here.

Merry X'Mas!

Kevin

huasang 12-25-2012 07:58 PM

Hi Kevin,

Nice! $300/day consistently through affiliate marketing is quite an achievement. How long have you been in online affiliate marketing biz?

My earning is not consistent and only in the region of hundreds per month.

Cheers!

soniamit 12-26-2012 03:00 AM

How long you reach this level.. ?

How many products you are selling.... ?

wwhuang 12-26-2012 04:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by huasang (Post 1963600)
Hi Kevin,

Nice! $300/day consistently through affiliate marketing is quite an achievement. How long have you been in online affiliate marketing biz?

My earning is not consistent and only in the region of hundreds per month.

Cheers!

I've been in the affiliate marketing business for around 2 years. Very dedicated in researching, testing, and promoting. I basically promote those you need throughout the journey from start to reaching success, so my target customers include marketers from all levels.

Quote:

Originally Posted by soniamit (Post 1963762)
How long you reach this level.. ?

How many products you are selling.... ?

I've been doing this for two years and just reached $300/day about 3 months ago. I've signed up for hundreds of affiliate programs but the majority of my income comes from only 20 of them.

Kevin

supportivehands 12-29-2012 03:45 AM

300$/day is a good amount if it is constant.. I don't promote any affiliate products by writing reviews, I only monetize my blog through AdSense and earnings are not much as you earn. Can you share, which affiliate programs do you use?

wwhuang 12-29-2012 11:39 AM

I constantly search for products/services that are proven, and join the affiliate programs. Recently, I'm more involved with offers from Chris Farrell and Aaron Danker.

Whatever we sell online, we want recurring revenue from every customer. Even with affiliate programs, I mostly join those offer membership or subscription services. Up-selling is time-consuming and somewhat difficult, so offering membership/subscription services might be a good way to go.

fdfdffdf 01-04-2013 05:24 PM

I make roughly $70-$100 a day which is good since I am a university student without alot of time. I sell some scripts and do freelancing for Android, iPhone, and PHP development.

wwhuang 01-06-2013 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fdfdffdf (Post 1967878)
I make roughly $70-$100 a day which is good since I am a university student without alot of time. I sell some scripts and do freelancing for Android, iPhone, and PHP development.

Does your income mainly come from script selling or freelancing? How do you promote your site selling scripts?

Kevin

rizly77 01-08-2013 02:34 AM

for making money the affiliate program is good or advertiesment program is good??
As an expert can you give me some advice??

wwhuang 01-08-2013 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rizly77 (Post 1969275)
for making money the affiliate program is good or advertiesment program is good??
As an expert can you give me some advice??

If you want to make decent money from placing ads (eg. AdSense), you need to first generate decent, sustainable traffic to your site, say 3,000 PV/day.

And you don't need much traffic to do well in AF as long as you have a high conversion rate.

I would say the above two can be done simultaneously.

generalblog01 01-09-2013 10:03 AM

Well, its really amazing for me that you earn $300 and I am nothing. What the method of research you adopt.. can you like to share.

YinYangCycle 01-09-2013 11:58 AM

I'm really trying to figure out how to get into this method of business. I need to do some more research.

Winagain 01-13-2013 01:46 AM

Personally, I find adsense pays too little for your efforts. There are times when it is difficult to find affiliate offers that match your content, but still, is better that wasting your adspace with adsense.

supportivehands 01-13-2013 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Winagain (Post 1971747)
Personally, I find adsense pays too little for your efforts. There are times when it is difficult to find affiliate offers that match your content, but still, is better that wasting your adspace with adsense.

You can't say that AdSense pays very little. It pays you the highest in the market. Yes you can earn more with direct advertisers, but that is time consuming. What you will do? Will you go for managing your ads or your website? With AdSense, you need to do nothing with ads, just paste the code and spend your time to make your website better. If you succeed to develop your site well with quality traffic, then you can earn very good with AdSense.

TimedMadness 01-13-2013 05:47 PM

I'm upto 160 per day. But this is not with just one thing, this is with many different things that I have to work hard to manage.
Some days I work but don't get nearly as much as the 160. IM is a fun learning process that is a little complicated, but gets easier day by day.

janjanboy24 01-13-2013 10:04 PM

I wish I have a new adsense account coz my last one just got banned.. anyway I only has $20 a month and that's totally very little to me :(

cwebbatya 01-13-2013 10:19 PM

Usually when an online marketer shares how much they make, it is a over fetched number. We all like to lie to show off and make it so people click through to your signature link.

Oh my god! How do you make so much. Click! I won't be clicking your signature link haha

snakeair 01-13-2013 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cwebbatya (Post 1972019)
Usually when an online marketer shares how much they make, it is a over fetched number. We all like to lie to show off and make it so people click through to your signature link.

Oh my god! How do you make so much. Click! I won't be clicking your signature link haha

Good point but not all the time its a trick to get you to purchase someones product...etc

I do agree with you btw, I've seen this type of stuff many times on different forum's I lurk at. Heck, I see this on blogs with fake screenshot's. I loved the days when you could make a screenshot of adsense dashboard and say you make $4,394.32 a week and have a adsense PLR ebook in your signature. lol

Times are changing a little. One thing I never do is brag about what I make online if I do make anything. That is my own personal business and I don't go around asking my friends or parents how much they make a month or year.

What you could say is, I make enough to not have to work a 9 to 5 job. Keep it simple.

supportivehands 01-14-2013 02:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by janjanboy24 (Post 1972012)
I wish I have a new adsense account coz my last one just got banned.. anyway I only has $20 a month and that's totally very little to me :(

So sad to hear that :(. Sometimes, it happens but try to find out why AdSense banned you. If you find something on your site which may have violated the TOS of AdSense, then try to remove that and apply again one or two months later...

john6339 01-14-2013 01:39 PM

$300 a day is really good. It takes time to find the right affiliate program to promote and to get traffic. I think the key is to get traffic to your site and you can really start to promote quality things.