Webmaster Forum

Webmaster Forum (http://www.v7n.com/forums/index.php)
-   Writing For The Web (http://www.v7n.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=92)
-   -   Creating High-Quality Content (http://www.v7n.com/forums/showthread.php?t=414137)

HTMLBasicTutor 04-02-2017 11:58 AM

Creating High-Quality Content

As highlighted below, what works for one person may not work so well for another person when creating high quality content.
Quote:

...while the underlying formula is pretty much the same for all of us (i.e. create valuable and high-quality content for your website, and do it regularly), it’s the approach we take as individuals that improves our chances for success. What works for someone like Neil Patel or for the bloggers at SEMrush may not work for you. Much like how consumers have unique pains and needs, so too do we as content creators.

I think the real key to success in creating high-quality content is in the tools we adopt. It’s much like anything else in business, really. Technology, software, automation, outsourcing—these techniques and tools help us take the guesswork out of the tasks we’re not particularly great at or enjoy...
16 Tools to Take the Guesswork Out of Creating High-Quality Content

The article goes on to explain tools beyond just research when creating your content. Have a look and then come back and tell us:
  • Which specific tools listed you have personally used and how/why you like or dislike that tool.
  • Which of the specific tools listed you have not heard of but are going to try and why you are going to try it/them.
(Generic replies will be removed.)

ajsahi 04-16-2017 12:07 AM

ok nice tips, and also nice collection of content writing tools. but if anyone who have no idea how to create a great content what he will do to make a perfect content? is there any tip for the new writers?

Naksh 06-27-2017 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajsahi (Post 2288771)
ok nice tips, and also nice collection of content writing tools. but if anyone who have no idea how to create a great content what he will do to make a perfect content? is there any tip for the new writers?

Refer to similar content of your niche on web and you will come to know whether you are progressing in right direction or not.

vaguar 07-03-2017 08:58 PM

I usually let Yoast guide me on creating simple enough content to get a high score on the Flesch reading test, but it isn't always easy. Looks like I could use the Hemingway app to make things easier.

hariomyogarishikesh 07-04-2017 10:40 PM

I think it is the impressive way to provide the visual effect in content. But one thing always works that is informative and descriptive unique content. As a writer, I never thought an image that enhances my content quality, I just stay focus on content only.

Autokinitakias 08-11-2017 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vaguar (Post 2299140)
I usually let Yoast guide me on creating simple enough content to get a high score on the Flesch reading test, but it isn't always easy. Looks like I could use the Hemingway app to make things easier.

Yoast is a great plugin that helps ur website be more SE friendly. But I wouldn't trust it as much as you do.
Maybe you should just create a content thinking your customer, not Yoast.. :-)

vaguar 08-15-2017 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Autokinitakias (Post 2303831)
Yoast is a great plugin that helps ur website be more SE friendly. But I wouldn't trust it as much as you do.
Maybe you should just create a content thinking your customer, not Yoast.. :-)

I don't depend on yoast. I just use it to help me keep the language simple. It helps by nudging you to write short sentences, using simpler words, active voice etc.

vaguar 08-17-2017 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drugrehabpoint (Post 2304479)
Important think for creating high quality content that is unique descriptive and after adding image it increase the quality of content

Images do help, yes but not if the text isn't up to the mark. Even better than images are videos. They're all the rage on almost every digital channel out there.