Webmaster Forum

Webmaster Forum (http://www.v7n.com/forums/index.php)
-   Forum Lobby (http://www.v7n.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Where are you from??? (http://www.v7n.com/forums/showthread.php?t=372163)

Mick M 02-08-2017 03:33 AM

North West UK here.

MrJunaidShahid 02-08-2017 06:54 AM

I'm Pakistani along with Punjabi :P

Greys0n 02-10-2017 02:25 AM

USA, Ohio

snakeair 02-10-2017 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greys0n (Post 2280606)
USA, Ohio

Your IP says otherwise. Good Bye.

Mick M 02-10-2017 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snakeair (Post 2280676)
Your IP says otherwise. Good Bye.

I understand why you have this rule.. And I just thought of something.. what if someone is using Tor.. for say encryption (or another legit reason)?

snakeair 02-10-2017 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mick M (Post 2280679)
I understand why you have this rule.. And I just thought of something.. what if someone is using Tor.. for say encryption (or another legit reason)?

We don't just ban for lying about the IP address. That member has copied and pasted a lot of content with zero link backs. Most of the time didn't read the replies before replying and we even infracted that member 2 times for low quality posting.

We tell the member what they did wrong and even explain what we are looking for. If they don't listen then that's there own choice. Our old admin who was here when V7N was born made the rules, we modify them a little over time but keep things the way they are.

I won't go into security measures we have behind the scenes or other information.

We don't ban quality posters. To bad that member was not one.

Mick M 02-10-2017 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snakeair (Post 2280681)
We don't just ban for lying about the IP address. That member has copied and pasted a lot of content with zero link backs. Most of the time didn't read the replies before replying and we even infracted that member 2 times for low quality posting.

We tell the member what they did wrong and even explain what we are looking for. If they don't listen then that's there own choice. Our old admin who was here when V7N was born made the rules, we modify them a little over time but keep things the way they are.

I won't go into security measures we have behind the scenes or other information.

We don't ban quality posters. To bad that member was not one.

Ahh cool, I get you. Well, that's more than fair.

snakeair 02-10-2017 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mick M (Post 2280689)
Ahh cool, I get you. Well, that's more than fair.

Myself, I take into account the history of the member. Keep in mind, some people join here to get a signature link and post very fast within 1 minute apart.

There are times I know I can't do nothing on here and bang my head on the table. Ok, I need to go make some coffee. It's Friday. :woohoo:

Wahidshaikh 02-12-2017 10:27 AM

I am from Pune, India.

Hello, Amit. Nice to see you here.

vaguar 02-17-2017 09:28 PM

Over the years I've been in Syracuse - NY, NYC - NY, Newport - NJ, Union City - NJ, Singapore - Singapore. Currently in Mumbai - India.

Nomadic_Khanal 02-19-2017 05:21 AM

I am from Nepal!

John Cage 02-19-2017 07:14 PM

I'm from Vietnam. Anyone in Vietnam?

Woomeister 02-19-2017 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Cage (Post 2281688)
I'm from Vietnam. Anyone in Vietnam?

I just booked a holiday to Vietnam. ;) Pho Quoc next March!

John Cage 02-19-2017 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woomeister (Post 2281690)
I just book a holiday to Vietnam. ;) Pho Quoc next March!

Oh, I think that is Phu Quoc Island. I've never gone there but people said it's so beautiful.:D

Woomeister 02-19-2017 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Cage (Post 2281692)
Oh, I think that is Phu Quoc Island. I've never gone there but people said it's so beautiful.:D

Yes that's the place. Can't wait. :)

John Cage 02-19-2017 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woomeister (Post 2281693)
Yes that's the place. Can't wait. :)

Have fun :D I hope to be there someday, haha 8)

iamcloudy.01 02-19-2017 08:25 PM

Im from Hanoi, Vietnam.

Tulsa 02-20-2017 03:20 PM

I'm from Tulsa, Oklahoma.

It takes about 21 hours to drive to Los Angeles and 21 hours to drive to New York City.

anblogger 04-20-2017 02:28 AM

I am from Pakistan and I thnk i am the only member here ,is there any Pakistani member....?

getjio 04-22-2017 03:05 PM

I am from Cuttack, India


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:19 PM.

3.8.7