Webmaster Forum

Webmaster Forum (http://www.v7n.com/forums/index.php)
-   SEO Forum (http://www.v7n.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   What are the latest off-site activities? (http://www.v7n.com/forums/showthread.php?t=414044)

CarolineMurphy89 03-30-2017 03:39 AM

What are the latest off-site activities?

What are the latest off-site activities that can help in ranking?

Nishagupta 04-01-2017 03:35 AM

Slideshare submission, Article submissions, Guest blogging, Forum posting are the latest off page seo activities.

snakeair 04-01-2017 05:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nishagupta (Post 2286989)
Slideshare submission, Article submissions, Guest blogging, Forum posting are the latest off page seo activities.

Can you get into details how to use all of them. You left out the details which leaves people with more questions then answers.

haircare1 04-01-2017 06:20 AM

Add quality articles about your brand and business and sharing it across digital channels is the effective technique and only works if you produce quality content and your content goes viral which can attract natural links to your site.

Birdie 04-01-2017 02:17 PM

Question for both of you:
Quote:

Originally Posted by vishnurexbob (Post 2287076)
Use guest posting
Generate backlinks
Use social networks site fir promotional
Web directory
Blog commenting

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nishagupta (Post 2286989)

If they are the latest, care to explain why Google's Penguin algoirthm targets those sorts of links to penalize a site for unnatural linking? They are spam. Fail.

ajsahi 04-02-2017 01:11 AM

I think the most important and latest method to grow your blog traffic as well as your blod backlinks are blog commenting and social media sites

Altssolution 04-02-2017 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajsahi (Post 2287096)
I think the most important and latest method to grow your blog traffic as well as your blod backlinks are blog commenting and social media sites

i think blog commenting is good but, not helps so much, social media give traffic that's all
in my opinion gust posting is good deal

pndaccountants 04-02-2017 11:42 PM

All the things works but need to do extra like a info graphic images ... Use it some points and keywords for a services or products quality ... it may be helps...

Birdie 04-03-2017 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cansureimmigration (Post 2287155)
Latest SEO Off page Activity.

Article submission
Blog submission
Classified submission
Yahoo answering
Bookmarking submission
Local business listing
PPT submission
PDF submission

I asked this question above:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Birdie (Post 2287078)
If they are the latest, care to explain why Google's Penguin algoirthm targets those sorts of links to penalize a site for unnatural linking? They are spam. Fail.

Perhaps you could respond?

dolives 04-03-2017 12:32 AM

there is no latest off page activity apart from the already said by other commentors, which sometimes appear spam to search engines and sometimes not. Their algorithm even when updated sometimes favor the spam results more than the unspammy ones

keshav05 04-03-2017 01:47 AM

I think we can use following methods:

Classified submission
PDF document submission
Video submission
Social bookmarking
Social media sharing like facebook, twitter, instagram
infographic submission in pinterest

All these can be beneficial from my point of view.

Birdie 04-03-2017 02:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keshav05 (Post 2287180)
I think we can use following methods:

Classified submission
PDF document submission
Video submission
Social bookmarking
Social media sharing like facebook, twitter, instagram
infographic submission in pinterest

All these can be beneficial from my point of view.

Can some of you clueless morons stop posting crap and answer the question I posted a couple of time:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Birdie (Post 2287078)

martin smith 04-03-2017 11:43 PM

1. Social bookmarking
2. Forum posting
3. Classifieds
4. Blog commenting
5. Question and Answer( Quora & Reddit )
6. Image sharing
7. Article submissions

Birdie 04-03-2017 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by martin smith (Post 2287367)
1. Social bookmarking
2. Forum posting
3. Classifieds
4. Blog commenting
5. Question and Answer( Quora & Reddit )
6. Image sharing
7. Article submissions

Why do the clueless loons keeping suggesting that you do things that will get your site penalized in Google for? Care to explain? (HINT: its no longer 2005)

eric_wahlberg 04-06-2017 12:17 AM

If you are looking for off internet; then billboards, newspaper advertisement would be the best bet. Although, it can be costly; but it can help in improving your sales.

Kiran Desai 04-10-2017 04:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Altssolution (Post 2287134)
i think blog commenting is good but, not helps so much, social media give traffic that's all
in my opinion gust posting is good deal

Guest Posting if done in the niche websites will help to increase the ranking and traffic of the website. Earlier even Guest Posting was considered as spam, so one need to be very careful before submitting content in the guest posting sites.

johnbally 04-10-2017 05:05 AM

Well the off page activities are still same which we have been using but now we need to use those activities according to Google's updates with more quality work. For example we had focus on quantity work but now we need to focus on quality work instead of quantity. However we got new useful off page activities like industry specific back links creation, more focus on competitor's analysis, content promotion with quality writing etc.

cansureimmigration 04-19-2017 05:14 AM

Latest SEO off page Activity.

Article submission
Bookmarking submission
Directory submission
Local business listing
Yahoo answering
Classified submission
Images sharing
Video submission

Birdie 04-19-2017 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cansureimmigration (Post 2289140)
Latest SEO off page Activity.

Article submission
Bookmarking submission
Directory submission
Local business listing
Yahoo answering
Classified submission
Images sharing
Video submission

You do realize that this 2017, not 2005?
If they are the latest, then care to explain why most of those sorts of links are the exact sorts of links that Google developed the Penguin algorithm to penalize a site for?

LMD 04-19-2017 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Birdie (Post 2289176)
You do realize that this 2017, not 2005?
If they are the latest, then care to explain why most of those sorts of links are the exact sorts of links that Google developed the Penguin algorithm to penalize a site for?

They don't care. They'll just move on to another thread and post the same junk until they get banned. :twisted: