Webmaster Forum

Webmaster Forum (http://www.v7n.com/forums/index.php)
-   Domains (http://www.v7n.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   WTS: 15 year old .com! (http://www.v7n.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72253)

DN Supplier 11-06-2007 01:07 PM

WTS: 15 year old .com!

http://www.transitblogger.com/pictures/ses.jpg

Here is a chance to own a 15+ year old name that has never dropped, short, & brandable! This name was once used by a computer consulting company.

Registrar: Go Daddy
Expiration: 03/19/09
Created: 03/18/92
BIN: $1000

This is posted on multiple forums.

=====

Current high offer: $500 received by PM on DP

Still accepting offers

BIN: $1000

Payment: Escrow (Buyer pays fees)

***If you agree to BIN in the next 24 hours from this post, I will pay the escrow fees!

DN Supplier 11-07-2007 05:40 PM

I'm still looking for offers as I want to sell.....

24 hour special BIN price: $750

Don't miss out on a golden opportunity!

Other names available like the ones listed in the signature & others as well, PM offers.

Steven_D 11-07-2007 05:49 PM

would purchasing this and using a 301 redirect provide any benefit to our current site or would we have to host a site on the domain to get the benefit of its age?

DN Supplier 11-07-2007 06:25 PM

I do not claim to be a SEO expert so I can't answer your question with 100% honesty. So I rather be honest & suggest you look into that with someone who is more established with SEO work on all levels.

If I had to venture a guess, I would think either way would work fine. Either way the age would definitely be helpful & useful.

DN Supplier 11-09-2007 02:26 PM

Still looking for offers as I am researching the credibility of the $500 bidder due to a newly lowered trader rating.

24 hour BIN Special Offer: $700 & I will include 1 of the following aged names (all 5+ years or older) of your choice as a free bonus!

eChemotherapy(.)com / HotSexSlut(.)com / InternetLinux(.)com / InPolicy(.)com (PR4) / SupportDocuments(.)com orTradeWebDesign(.)com

Don't miss out on a huge opportunity!

DN Supplier 11-11-2007 11:12 AM

Last price drop:

$24 hour BIN Special: $500 & I will include 1 of the following aged names (all 5+ years or older) of your choice as a free bonus:

eChemotherapy(.)com / HotSexSlut(.)com / InternetLinux(.)com / InPolicy(.)com (PR4) / SupportDocuments(.)com orTradeWebDesign(.)com

2 nice aged names that will be a minimum of 20 years old between the two for this price is a steal! Don't miss out on a great opportunity!

Post SOLD in the thread or PM to claim the offer. PM any questions or offers you may have for names.

DN Supplier 11-14-2007 04:59 PM

24 hour BIN Special Offer:

$600 & you will not only get a nice 15 year old.com but I will throw in 3 names of your choice at no extra charge! So you are getting 4 names for the price of 1! Please note if any of your bonus choices include DropSnagger or DropSnaggers you will get the other as well. So you would be getting 5 names for the price of 1!

Aged:

eChemotherapy(.)com (8+ years old)

HotSexSlut(.)com (7+ years old)

InternetLinux(.)com (8+ years old)

SupportDocuments(.)com (5+ years old)

TradeWebDesign(.)com (8+ years old)

Less than 5 years:

A-Q-U(.)com

Bulgarian(.)tv

CallingInvestors(.)com

ChildChecklist(.)com

ComputingDatabase(.)com

CrimeDiscussion(.)com

DressPunk(.)com

DropSnagger(.)com

DropSnaggers(.)com

EasiestRefis(.)com

FatFM(.)com

FunniestAdvertising(.)com

HearOldies(.)com

HudPropertiesList(.)com

iHotelDatabase(.)com

IndianapolisIN(.)tv

JrDiscounts(.)com

N-Y-C(.)info

PSPConsoles(.)com

Politics(.)nu

PopularVideos(.)tv

QualityHousewares(.)com

ServiceCritic(.)com

StopItchySkin(.)com

Vids(.)bz

WTAOpen(.)com

Yaehu(.)com

Some adult names qualify as well but PM if you want that list.

Payment: Escrow only

If you want to make individual or bulk offers on any name(s) listed that is fine as well. Feel free & PM or post legitimate offers. If you have questions, feel free & PM me.

If you want to claim the 24 hour BIN Special Offer post sold in the thread.

This will be posted on multiple forums & sites so don't miss out!

DN Supplier 11-18-2007 02:28 PM

Offer posted above is still available but at a new BIN price of $400

Will consider selling just the 15 year old name if the offer is right (Minimum: $300; good for 24 hours only)

Open to serious offers on individual names

Payment: Escrow

DN Supplier 11-22-2007 12:24 AM

Please delete this thread as the name has been sold. Thank you