Webmaster Forum

Webmaster Forum (http://www.v7n.com/forums/index.php)
-   Writing For The Web (http://www.v7n.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=92)
-   -   Is copywriting really that hard? (http://www.v7n.com/forums/showthread.php?t=399030)

HTMLBasicTutor 05-12-2017 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rakesh84 (Post 2291962)
dear guys they simply copy from google and edit some words and updated

You mean like you copying and pasting responses here? That's working out really well for you. ;)

wordpressmigrator 05-13-2017 06:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ord Allenbea (Post 2242112)
Mostly they write garbage just like they do garbage websites and garbage SEO. You can eat 3 meals a day in India for around $3. They want to scam as much money as they can out of people but the cost of living is cheap so they charge cheap to get more clients.

I am an Indian, I eat 3 meals a day for $15 (INR 900) approximately. Labours and Scammers are in every country !

I can show you people who are from the US, English is their native language and still they charge $5 for 500 words.

Interested to know the guy ?? PM me. Will send you his Skype ID and Phone number.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ord Allenbea (Post 2242112)
Mostly they write garbage just like they do garbage websites and garbage SEO.

Check out shoutmeloud [dot] com and labnol [dot] org. Read them brother !!

johnkcopy 05-18-2017 06:44 PM

If you're doing it right, it's challenging but so worth it.

Not everyone can write well, let alone have the ability to write for persuasion and get the reader to take action.

There can always be a disconnect between skill and price. Sometimes you get someone who is great at something who undervalues themselves. Sometimes you get the opposite.

vamert 05-22-2017 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wordpressmigrator (Post 2292083)
I am an Indian, I eat 3 meals a day for $15 (INR 900) approximately. Labours and Scammers are in every country !

I can show you people who are from the US, English is their native language and still they charge $5 for 500 words.

Interested to know the guy ?? PM me. Will send you his Skype ID and Phone number.

Check out shoutmeloud [dot] com and labnol [dot] org. Read them brother !!

I'm curious who is that.. hahahaha.. This thread seem interesting to me. Why you said that.. Do they scam you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ATLjunkcars (Post 2233343)
Theres people from India who can barely speak correct english making money in copywriting. Hows this possible if copywriting is so difficult? Or are these people writing cheap low quality articles.

Well depend on your background of study and also will depend on your skills. If your skill in writing well it will be easily for you to rewrite. there are also some article spinner you can rely but this would be use with caution .. You may still check its grammar and writing style.

deaddiction 05-24-2017 02:08 AM

the best way to learn English, you can join IELTS classes because content is major role play part of your seo