Webmaster Forum

Webmaster Forum (http://www.v7n.com/forums/index.php)
-   Webmaster Revenue (http://www.v7n.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   How and where you can earn 5-10$ per day (http://www.v7n.com/forums/showthread.php?t=411401)

Kladproraba 01-17-2017 04:56 AM

How and where you can earn 5-10$ per day

Hey, what can you say about bitcoin faucets? Or earnings on the clicks per view sites? I was looking for, clicked, but there was a penny. Do you know where you can actually earn per click or bitcoins, if you know give me a link :)

Gustave 01-18-2017 05:18 AM

for $5 per day you can go deliver newspapers outside. what can you do with that amount of money?

Kladproraba 01-18-2017 05:28 AM

Also an option, but not every country needs such services, the Internet may have more chance to earn, what to study? It is clear that without knowledge of the question can not be about earnings, but what job better to teach?

KerryL 01-18-2017 07:40 AM

This does not help you to earn much. Yeah you can earn 5-10$ per day viewing or clicking website. But for higher income you should have some definite skills set. Also you can join on freelancing website to earn money.

Kladproraba 01-18-2017 07:59 AM

As an option think that you can open an online shop and sell affiliate goods, work in dropshipping, what do you say?

himanshu_1 01-19-2017 02:57 AM

I don't think so that affiliate marketing is that easy. It's the biggest myth that earning through affiliate marketing is too easy because you really need to work hard to rank your website on the search engine and if you can't do that then there is no point of doing affiliate marketing.

Kladproraba 01-19-2017 03:22 AM

Hello! You are 100% right, needs a lot of work, but I hope that it's worth it.

KerryL 01-19-2017 03:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kladproraba (Post 2277733)
As an option think that you can open an online shop and sell affiliate goods, work in dropshipping, what do you say?

Very good idea to have personal website. If it is product related that's much better.

Kladproraba 01-19-2017 04:22 AM

Yes, just need a responsible approach to the matter, to find a reliable supplier (or several) and choose from them only the best ranked products.

Today, there is so much competition, it is that to create your network, and to work on them and they are still not getting anything for it, now the whole thing's a Scam.

DentPass 01-30-2017 01:28 PM

If you are after $10 per day I can use your help, big time on very minimal tasks.

aaryan15 02-09-2017 05:15 AM

Start your own small e-commerce website and tie up with amazon to sell your products.

Kladproraba 02-09-2017 05:27 AM

Consider choosing the right path, is the study of marketing, it is a common profession and is very popular, it makes sense to learn how you can quickly, a few months of study.

AvisProduits 02-09-2017 06:12 AM

Would you have a trick to improve the conversion rate? Because I have a lot of clicks and finally few purchases

DentPass 02-09-2017 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kladproraba (Post 2280488)
Consider choosing the right path, is the study of marketing, it is a common profession and is very popular, it makes sense to learn how you can quickly, a few months of study.

Marketing is a great avenue if you are willing to work hard at it and learn as you go. Marketers and entrepreneurs are the only type of people that are willing to work 80 hours a week to avoid working 40.

sanusense 02-12-2017 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kladproraba (Post 2277573)
Hey, what can you say about bitcoin faucets? Or earnings on the clicks per view sites? I was looking for, clicked, but there was a penny. Do you know where you can actually earn per click or bitcoins, if you know give me a link :)

Start with affiliate marketing, a lot of people are earning decent amount of passive money from it. Pick a low competitive niche and build a site around it. Just take baby steps, in a few months you will start earning $10 or even more.
Most importantly have patience and don't give up.:P

david.jones 02-13-2017 01:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kladproraba (Post 2277733)

yes you are on right path.affiliate marketing is best for earn something from online.

julia13 02-18-2017 07:15 AM

Clicks per view sites is waste of time... start with Clickbank, Amazon or some CPA networks and make 10 youtube videos and then start to promote it.

dahij007 02-21-2017 06:26 AM

Domain + wordpress + rss Plugins + buy some backlinks = Fast earning

snakeair 02-21-2017 06:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dahij007 (Post 2281950)
Domain + wordpress + rss Plugins + buy some backlinks = Fast earning

sigh...

Quote:

Any links intended to manipulate PageRank or a site's ranking in Google search results may be considered part of a link scheme and a violation of Google’s Webmaster Guidelines. This includes any behavior that manipulates links to your site or outgoing links from your site.

The following are examples of link schemes which can negatively impact a site's ranking in search results:

Buying or selling links that pass PageRank. This includes exchanging money for links, or posts that contain links; exchanging goods or services for links; or sending someone a “free” product in exchange for them writing about it and including a link

Excessive link exchanges ("Link to me and I'll link to you") or partner pages exclusively for the sake of cross-linking

Large-scale article marketing or guest posting campaigns with keyword-rich anchor text links

Using automated programs or services to create links to your site
Continued at: https://support.google.com/webmaster...er/66356?hl=en

fubarfudd 03-05-2017 08:14 AM

Everything is a lot of work.
Affiliate marketing
Making an ecommerce site
There used to be take survey sites that you can make a few dollars a day.
Have you tried offering services on fiverr or upwork?