Webmaster Forum

Webmaster Forum (http://www.v7n.com/forums/)
-   Controversial Social Issues (http://www.v7n.com/forums/controversial-social-issues/)
-   -   It's on Twitter Called #IfTrumpWins (http://www.v7n.com/forums/controversial-social-issues/399105-its-twitter-called-iftrumpwins.html)

TechWizard 03-09-2016 04:52 AM

It's on Twitter Called #IfTrumpWins

So, one of the popular Twitter tags today is #IfTrumpWins a lot of people talking about Hitler, Moving to Canada, Migrating to Mars, etc...

How do you feel? Personally I don't see how a person that borrowed a Million dollars and turned it into 2 Billion dollars is going to cause our economy to come crashing down. I don't see him as a Hitler type. His yelling about certain topics is a stage show not a true to life every day die hard behavior....

I personally am not sure if I agree with all of his politics. I do know that he can't possibly do worse than the current sitting President. Sorry for those that are die hard Obama fans but I'm not part of that group by any means. Whether I voted for Cruze or Trump is my secret but the desire to move out of a country that is quickly changing to a dictatorship has been more of a feeling of the last eight years for me than the response to a possible Trump presidency....

Registernuke 03-10-2016 04:12 PM

In regards to the opening thread, the other day I came across this video, which in my opinion, sheds some light that Donald Trump is not always a "stage show", but can show his economic and savvy business intellect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rksd80-FCAw

When I watch and listen to his perspective and knowledge of how the economy could of bettered itself in the early 90's, via his C-Span discourse, it lends me some hope. Yet it is an enigma to me that we have not seen this type of head knowledge, business intellect and astuteness during any of the political debates. I do not have a definite answer on what the end result will be. I think he will improve the economy, but in regards to foreign policy and other aspects of being a "possible President" I think his lack of "political experience" and lack of tact will hurt when it comes to passing bills through congress. I think congress will just "stonewall" him and he will be a frustrated person.
Business and politics, although do work together in some format, are two entirely different things.

Just my thoughts.

Zap 03-14-2016 05:29 AM

Trump is just the latest embarrassment in a long list of them in American politics.
His statements prove that he is an imbicile who often speaks without thinking.
Much of what he says he's going to do won't even be possible.
Defense of his statements makes it obvious that you're a die hard republican and incapable of objective thought on this matter.

TechWizard 03-14-2016 09:46 AM

His stage show seems to be working. He's extremely popular. I didn't vote the primary and was going to see what option we were left with after the primary.

Am I a die hard Republican? No, will I support Hillary? NO. so what option is left? I mean that in a realistic manner. Given two realistic choices as a third is a pipe dream, like it or not that is the reality. That is of course unless the GOP does do what it has threatened and votes for the Candidate not withstanding and makes the candidate someone other than the one voted for.

In that case you will see Trump running independent I am sure. What that will cause to happen I'm not sure. It may cause the first Independent to win the Presidency in recent memory.

There is no denying whether we want to or not that he is capable. Be it capable of leadership by surrounding himself with the most competent and capable people or something else. Personally I am still up in the air about them all...

Looking from the outside what is it you are suggesting? Do you have a view on the available options or are you just anti-Trump?

snakeair 03-14-2016 04:26 PM

I swear if Trump win's I'm buying a house next to Zaps house or somewhere in his neighborhood. He is the worst guy to vote for.

Anybody know if this is actually true?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...icle-1.2548924

TechWizard 03-15-2016 04:27 AM

I heard about it about a month ago. Have never got into the details of it though. My concern is whether he is a conservative though. Not sure about the other two either though I think Cruz is the most likely to be conservative out of the 3.

Personally I am the type that thinks that the States should govern themselves and the Federal Government is there for dealing with Foreign relations and mediation of State disagreements. I also think the Interstate Commerce law needs to be repealed as it is the largest breach of State rights in the last century. Just to clarify what my stance on things are...I also believe that the Constitution is not something old that should be disregarded because the times have changed and it is inconvenient as some do (Obama and his mindless minions).

There is a very large movement to disrupt the political status quo i.e. why Trump is so popular among conservatives, democrats, and independents. To be honest I never thought he would get this far. His statement had always been if he didn't see anyone that was worth running he would but always thought that he had just entered to force some issues and perspectives, stir the pot so to speak, and would drop out and not get to the final part of the running. I am extremely surprised he is where he is.

Zap 03-15-2016 06:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TechWizard (Post 2234513)
His stage show seems to be working. He's extremely popular.

Part of my point. He's a reality TV star with a stage show, not someone who should be leading a country.
Quote:

Am I a die hard Republican? No

How can you even say that with a straight face?
You give a pass to republicans where you would not to a democrat.
Trump is an idiot who puts his foot in his mouth regularly. If a democrat did that, you would (and have) been all over it. Trump gets a pass from you.

Quote:

Looking from the outside what is it you are suggesting? Do you have a view on the available options or are you just anti-Trump?

There are no available options. None that would lead to a better America, anyway.

Bernie has NO grasp of economics. There's no such thing as FREE.
Free healthcare. Free education. LOL! Doctors don't work for free. Teachers don't work for free.
Bernie is a disaster.

Hillary is a war criminal, a traitor, and a liar, several times over on all counts.
She's not fit to govern her own life, let alone the lives of millions.

On the other side of the aisle, you've got a bunch of war mongers (as if you weren't involved in enough wars already, and without congressional approval, most of them are illegal, even by your own standards). The best hope you have of the bunch is Rand and he doesn't stand a chance because he's not glitzy like Trump.

Christie is an obesely overweight glutton who likes to lecture others on self control.
Cruz wasn't even born in your country, which really seemed to piss you guys off when it was Obama (still does, LOL!), but now that it's Cruz, not a whisper. Hmmm. Hypocrisy much?
Rubio is waaaaay out of his league and you can tell whenever he speaks. He's another teleprompter kid like Obama. Useless.
Carson seemed to be a bit more level headed, but still fell down in the war monger department.

You guys keep disregarding the third party option, but it's really your best option.
Both the republicans and the democrats have proven over and over that they don't respect the people's vote when choosing their own party leader, yet you're expected to believe they'll magically respect the people's vote if they get into office. Bernie repeatedly loses due to "superdelegates" and you guys are discussing whether or not the republican party will "allow" Trump (their most popular candidate by a landslide) to represent them and still think you live in a democratic system. LOL!

Trump's popularity can be chalked up to one thing...
People are sick of the status quo and he's good at tapping into that.
He's the anti-establishment vote, but he's no good for your country.
There's a very good reason why many people compare him to Hitler. The similarities are there. You just have to be open minded enough to see them.

And I know that a third party candidate doesn't stand a chance. Sadly, most of you have convinced yourselves that you're throwing your vote away if you give it to a third party, and that's exactly what the republicans and democrats want you to think. They have the vast majority of you believing that republcans and democrats are your only two choices.

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free
. - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Your current crop of candidates sucks because you collectively continue to allow it.

TechWizard 03-15-2016 06:46 AM

Who is it that I am giving a pass to and not giving a pass to and for what? Just out of curiosity...

Ronald Reagan was a movie star we didn't do to bad with him...LoL...sorry couldn't resist...

Another person that is even worse at putting their foot in their mouth is Biden, I think we would be much better off with him than we have been with Obama or the candidates currently running...

HCFGrizzly 03-15-2016 07:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TechWizard (Post 2233690)
So, one of the popular Twitter tags today is #IfTrumpWins a lot of people talking about Hitler, Moving to Canada, Migrating to Mars, etc...

How do you feel? Personally I don't see how a person that borrowed a Million dollars and turned it into 2 Billion dollars is going to cause our economy to come crashing down. I don't see him as a Hitler type. His yelling about certain topics is a stage show not a true to life every day die hard behavior....

I personally am not sure if I agree with all of his politics. I do know that he can't possibly do worse than the current sitting President. Sorry for those that are die hard Obama fans but I'm not part of that group by any means. Whether I voted for Cruze or Trump is my secret but the desire to move out of a country that is quickly changing to a dictatorship has been more of a feeling of the last eight years for me than the response to a possible Trump presidency....

It all looks like a circus act to me. I have seen this scenario more than one time:
You have a not so good candidate (Clinton) and a "clown" (we all know who he is). They will battle for the seat at the White House, and in the end, for "the greater good" people who usually don`t vote will go and make Clinton the next president. The end...democracy "wins"

Jengaldnik 03-17-2016 08:16 PM

Some analyst on CNBC thinks if Trump wins the market will be down 50% during his tenure. I think it's a little extreme but I guess I can see it if he starts a war with his big mouth

alecwell 05-14-2016 04:47 PM

If Trump wins, he says he will kill traitors

alecwell 05-14-2016 04:47 PM

Edward Snowden

DNN 05-14-2016 06:14 PM

How does Donald Trump's political inexperience match with Ted Cruz, Paul Ryan, John Boehner or, Jeb Bush, Hillary Clinton, or George W. Bush?

snakeair 05-14-2016 08:43 PM

Trump just BSing his way to the WhiteHouse right now. I'm sure I can dig up so much dirt on him and the lies he say's on national T.V.

He keeps changing his views towards things. There is even YouTube video's that will provide he changes his mind a lot. How can you vote for someone who constantly switches sides?

Who are you electing to the whitehouse? A billionaire in which I think is just a milllionair and just lying and wtf is his problem with legal imingrants in the USE. My great grandmother and grandfather migrated from Italy early 1900's and got there citizen's ship the American way back then. They was farmers, my grandparents was farmers because that's how Italian American's made a living back then.

I am 100% into my Italian heritage and as a boss at my company, I have people from India, Mexico and south Korea working for me. Broken English they have but these tech's very smart in the IT industry and I'm glad they migrated over at some point in there life because we found good workers from different countries.

O well, I'll just not vote and plan on building a bomb shelter behind my place.

ScriptMan 05-15-2016 05:57 AM

8 years of Obama and we don't even know which bathroom to use anymore. Can it get any worse?

snakeair 05-15-2016 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScriptMan (Post 2244427)
8 years of Obama and we don't even know which bathroom to use anymore. Can it get any worse?

It will when a new president is elected. lol

Maybe in 4 more years there will be someone who actually is qualified to run our country that we know will do exactly what they preach all during the campaign trail and not switch sides....etc

SMan, we might as well move in with Zap after election because I trust no candidate right now because they flip flop and leave out details of plans they somehow create.

Side topic:

The governor of New Jersey my state has been a joke for many years and people actually leave our state because it costs to much money to live in here now and some stupid law's. My dad's pension was cut a little. Maybe a new topic and Chris Christie maybe needed. lol

I pay $1045 a month for a 1 bedroom apartment it's big though but WTF man, a little more money per month and it's basically a mortage payment. Yes I have a good job but damn, I am trying to put money away to buy a house someday when I get married... you know a down payment. If I move elsewhere in the state those apartments are considered the Ghetto and I was raised in the woods where no crime happened in our small town because we know each other. I picked this place because not much crime in the area and lot of friendly people in my complex.

I have always hated trump because of his business's in Atlantic City where I go to gamble. I lost money at his business's all the time. lol