Webmaster Forum

Webmaster Forum (http://www.v7n.com/forums/)
-   Controversial Social Issues (http://www.v7n.com/forums/controversial-social-issues/)
-   -   Donald Trump Ahead In The Polls (http://www.v7n.com/forums/controversial-social-issues/399721-donald-trump-ahead-polls.html)

Jengaldnik 03-19-2016 11:53 AM

Donald Trump Ahead In The Polls

So I'm going to be the one to say it: what do you all think will happen if Donald Trump wins? Anyone think the USA will be in a world war within the first month of his presidency?

snakeair 03-19-2016 03:18 PM

I am sure he will remove everything the previous president did while not doing anything to help our country out right now. He will tie bills up and spend to much time on them and not repairing this country that has gone to the errr toilet.

I'm sure he'll piss off a few leaders overseas within a week or two. Heck, maybe he'll use our Nukes. I can't wait to see a 6 leg bear in my backyard.

ScriptMan 03-19-2016 03:21 PM

I think perhaps the two of you have spent way too much time watching the Liberal media news.

snakeair 03-19-2016 03:50 PM

I've been awake since 8am Friday morning. I'm crazier then the Trump protesters right now. lol

I'm not going to guess who will win the race. When it comes down to two people fighting to win the race then I'll get more series. Anything can happen between now and when the polls close. Heck, tomorrow there can be a huge scandal about Hilleary that we never knew about. I know she's had a lot. lol

Im worried about the border crap that's going on and which candidate is blowing smoke up our arse about how to fix it or make it better.

O look a pink squirrel :puter:

Jengaldnik 03-19-2016 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScriptMan (Post 2235769)
I think perhaps the two of you have spent way too much time watching the Liberal media news.

Ha! Well I am a pretty hardcore republican but I still don't like how loosely Trump talks. I know he will have a cabinet to advise him but when you are talking about foreign relations (i.e. Russia) you have to be very careful about how you phrase things. And "screw you, I'm the President" won't fly with Putin in my humble opinion

ScriptMan 03-20-2016 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jengaldnik (Post 2235794)
Ha! Well I am a pretty hardcore republican but I still don't like how loosely Trump talks. I know he will have a cabinet to advise him but when you are talking about foreign relations (i.e. Russia) you have to be very careful about how you phrase things. And "screw you, I'm the President" won't fly with Putin in my humble opinion

I hope a lot of the rhetoric is about securing the nomination and that if he becomes the candidate that we will see a different person after the nomination. If not then I will worry.

snakeair 03-20-2016 08:01 AM

I think when we are down to just 2 that it'll get worse with the TV ads and debates on live television. I'm not convinced it will get better as in each candidate explaining what some of the details are of the plans they have if they become the next president.

Yes sure if you visit there official website you might learn more but these canidates need to say some details in the TV debates to prove there idea will work. Yes, I like some of what Trump is planning to do but what's the details of it and what if it does not work? What are the drawbacks to your plan falling through? Will it cause us a war, lose more USA business's that move oversea's?

I want Fing details so I can make my decision who I'll vote for.

USA is not the greatest nation in the world and hasn't been since President Reagon. We need Reagon in office again. Let's make America great again before we do crap oversea's.

Bring our Fing troops home from all over the world.

Jengaldnik 03-20-2016 10:43 AM

Yes, I completely agree. I enjoyed seeing the debates because it seemed (at least to me) that some of the lesser known candidates actually had plans to change the country. When Donald or even Hilary is asked a question they just pick up a giant handful of mud and throw it at each other. Questions never get answered.

Just look at their ads - they are getting more absurd as each commercial airs. I honestly wish Mitt Romney or Michael Bloomberg would have run this time around because Mitt had a solid plan in place last time around

snakeair 03-20-2016 01:50 PM

All the ads do is bash each other. This has been a problem past couple of President election's.

Can anyone help us pay back some of the money our country owes for wars that happened a long time ago? lol

I'll have to watch the next debate for sure. I missed the last one.

Jengaldnik 03-20-2016 07:36 PM

Well the problem is that the ads don't even focus on the main issues at hand like they used to! Granted the bashing is increasing now more than ever, but now there is absolutely no substance in either the debates or the ads. It's like the candidates are running around with their heads cut off

anu88 03-21-2016 01:24 AM

Whatever he said is that he to get attention of voter and he never means so, if it was then why he was not doing anything when he was not in the race?

About war it's not only he went to war almost all us president have inventive in some kind of war. Yeah Us will attack small countries but there will be no war. More like Syria might be a traget on us list but due to Russia they will not take any chance on it.

Zap 03-21-2016 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jengaldnik (Post 2235730)
Anyone think the USA will be in a world war within the first month of his presidency?

If it is, you can't really blame Trump for that.
The stew that will become WWIII is already on the stove and has been on low heat for quite a while now.
What do you think Syria is all about? The Ukraine?
These two pressure points didn't just happen by accident. They were manufactured.

Jengaldnik 03-21-2016 09:30 AM

I think that the US has tried to stay out of Syria and Ukraine as much as possible for 2 reasons.
1) Obama doesn't want to take blame for a useless foreign war like Bush has
2) The war isn't really ours to fight. Any civil war we have intervened in has ended in disaster. Think Afghanistan, Vietnam

As long as we keep the other countries in our sights I think we can stay at peace

South 03-21-2016 02:13 PM

Trump isn't my first choice, but if he does take the nomination, as it seems likely he will, then I become a Trump guy 100%. Trump does talk fast and loose, but I expect this is the "rally the troops" Trump. He deals with high level foreign business leaders and politicians constantly and has all of his career. It would be foolish to imagine that he handles a sit-down meeting with corporate executives the same way he does a support rally or a campaign speech. Ben Carson said the same, though Bens words were twisted by the media.

Jengaldnik 03-21-2016 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by South (Post 2236091)
Trump isn't my first choice, but if he does take the nomination, as it seems likely he will, then I become a Trump guy 100%. Trump does talk fast and loose, but I expect this is the "rally the troops" Trump. He deals with high level foreign business leaders and politicians constantly and has all of his career. It would be foolish to imagine that he handles a sit-down meeting with corporate executives the same way he does a support rally or a campaign speech. Ben Carson said the same, though Bens words were twisted by the media.

That's an interesting outlook on it, South. I definitely think he is rallying the troops but he's already talking disrespectfully to the president of Mexico over the wall (at least to the media). Do we really need a guy who's doing this as president? I just think it's more of a show than a public relations game, you know?

Zap 03-22-2016 06:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jengaldnik (Post 2236049)
I think that the US has tried to stay out of Syria and Ukraine as much as possible for 2 reasons.

I can see why a person might believe this, if their only source of information is the main stream media, but this is not reflective of reality.
The US funded the groups (some with Nazi ideologies) that overthrew the democratically elected President of Ukraine and started a civil war there to put Russia off balance.
And in Syria, the US has been arming and funding terrorists for years with the hope of getting rid of Assad, who enjoys a better public approval rating than Obama and he was also democratically elected.

These are NOT the actions of a government that's trying to stay out of anything.
They are the actions of a government that is trying to cause trouble where none existed and, as always, it comes down to money and power. Iran wants to supply oil to Europe through Syria. The US will lose influence in the region if that happens. That is why we continually hear that "Assad has to go" on the main stream media. It's also why we continually hear about how bad Iran is. They're next on the US Middle East tour of destruction to block their oil supply route to Europe.

Quote:

2) The war isn't really ours to fight. Any civil war we have intervened in has ended in disaster. Think Afghanistan, Vietnam

Or Yemen, or Libya, or Syria, or Ukraine...
That has never stopped the US government from getting involved in the internal affairs of other nations before. Why stop now?

Quote:

As long as we keep the other countries in our sights I think we can stay at peace

The best way to stay at peace with other nations is to stay out of them and NOT bomb them. Foreigners tend to be pretty agreeable to NOT being invaded and bombed.

ScriptMan 03-22-2016 06:44 AM

Gee the guy does make a lot of sense when he wants to

Quote:

Donald Trump outlined an unabashedly noninterventionist approach to world affairs Monday, telling The Washington Post's editorial board that he questions the need for the North Atlantic Treaty Organization, which has formed the backbone of Western security policies since the Cold War.
Source and full article:https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...shington-post/

Jengaldnik 03-22-2016 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScriptMan (Post 2236258)
Gee the guy does make a lot of sense when he wants to

Source and full article:https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...shington-post/

Key words "when he wants to"

snakeair 03-22-2016 05:33 PM

I haven't lookup up any information yet but what is Trumps response to the media or his supporters about the recent bombings?

I'm sure I'll find this out sometime tonight but the key thing is, it's hard to believe what you read online these days. I'll have to watch t.v. all night long. Getting offline in a few minutes anyways.

Catch ya'll tomorrow in this thread when I have more information in my head.

Jengaldnik 03-28-2016 08:25 AM

I haven't seen anything on the news. Usually when he makes sense the media makes a huge deal out of it. Interested to know what you find out. It's my observation that when an attack or something in a foreign country happens he tends to not do anything.