Webmaster Forum

Webmaster Forum (http://www.v7n.com/forums/index.php)
-   Forum Lobby (http://www.v7n.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Fathom, SEO Forum Personality, Rodney L Brown Passed Away (http://www.v7n.com/forums/showthread.php?t=399966)

HTMLBasicTutor 03-24-2016 10:21 AM

Fathom, SEO Forum Personality, Rodney L Brown Passed Away

The SEO community has lost another member. Known as fathom in the forums he participated in, he was here at V7N back in 2004.
Quote:

I am very sad to report that we, the SEO community, has lost yet another contributor. Rodney Brown, who goes under the code name Fathom in the SEO discussion forums, has passed away.

I was notified of this via an SEO Chat Forum thread, a forum he and I both started at earlier in our careers. He continued to contribute there for years and years. He has contributed to this site in more ways than you can imagine.
Fathom, SEO Forum Personality, Rodney L Brown Passed Away
Mar 23, 2016 Barry Schwartz, Search Engine Roundtable

RIP Fathom.

snakeair 03-24-2016 04:34 PM

A very sad day for the SEO community. He has helped thousands and thousands of people online with his posts on all the communities he had joined.

RIP.

eric_wahlberg 03-25-2016 12:00 AM

What exactly happened to him?

snakeair 03-25-2016 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eric_wahlberg (Post 2236772)
What exactly happened to him?

To be honest with you, that's none of our business. That's something his whole family would have to share if they wanted it to be made public.

Let's show him the respect that he has earned and pray for his whole family and close friends. He made a impact in the online community and will never be forgotten.

eric_wahlberg 03-26-2016 07:49 AM

Guys Like you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by snakeair (Post 2236958)
To be honest with you, that's none of our business. That's something his whole family would have to share if they wanted it to be made public.

Let's show him the respect that he has earned and pray for his whole family and close friends. He made a impact in the online community and will never be forgotten.

That's why people don't bother about anyone because of guys like you.

If you care so much, why don't you show you visit their family and see whether if they have any problem rather than saying stupid RIP in this forum.

I am sure he must have committed suicide because nobody bother about him, it's personal you see and I won't be surprised you following the same path.

RIP
SnakeAir

HTMLBasicTutor 03-26-2016 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eric_wahlberg (Post 2237037)
That's why people don't bother about anyone because of guys like you.

If you care so much, why don't you show you visit their family and see whether if they have any problem rather than saying stupid RIP in this forum.

I am sure he must have committed suicide because nobody bother about him, it's personal you see and I won't be surprised you following the same path.

RIP
SnakeAir

Hey, that is uncalled for. Those "in the know" are keeping quiet about why/how Mr. Brown passed away, thus respecting the family wishes. We should do the same.

snakeair 03-27-2016 06:17 AM

I'm not going to respond to this guy.

I haven't been the same since a certain family member's death years ago. People want me to talk to them about it but they won't understand because it's a family thing.

I am always honest online. Anyone can PM me if they want to respond privately to me.

Bye.