Webmaster Forum

Webmaster Forum (http://www.v7n.com/forums/)
-   Controversial Social Issues (http://www.v7n.com/forums/controversial-social-issues/)
-   -   How people live without facebook in China? (http://www.v7n.com/forums/controversial-social-issues/402863-how-people-live-without-facebook-china.html)

mishoppe888 05-28-2016 11:07 AM

How people live without facebook in China?

Hi Buddies,

I just want to know how people live in china without Facebook :?.

Because Facebook had largest community in all over the world.

So how they setup their business and many other extra thing...

What's your opinion?

anneconque 05-29-2016 02:06 AM

traditional marketing..

Alibaba and aliexpress are too giant sites where they can place their products.

And they have their own search engine--Baidu.

nehacoupons 05-29-2016 05:54 PM

China people are busy on another community and shopping websites like Qq, Taobao, Sina and Weibo etc.

sunny77 05-29-2016 11:37 PM

Weibo,Didi dache,Qyer,Meilishuo,we chat. These are there social networks which each of these sites functions differently and its there big platform where they advertise there products.

Rupee Banyan 06-26-2016 04:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nehacoupons (Post 2247032)
China people are busy on another community and shopping websites like Qq, Taobao, Sina and Weibo etc.

This. They are centralised in China to allow the government to read / filter everything.

alecwell 06-29-2016 02:06 AM

They use a VPN and have their own underground social networking communities. Ever used tor?

ScriptMan 06-29-2016 05:16 AM

There are a lot of people here in the US that aren't addicted to FB. I happen to be one of them. I'm not even a member.

snakeair 06-29-2016 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScriptMan (Post 2252137)
There are a lot of people here in the US that aren't addicted to FB. I happen to be one of them. I'm not even a member.

So true. I keep saying, hit me up on FB and you never do. lol

lovelyncook 07-18-2016 08:37 PM

Well, they have their own social media networks and communities to join in. It's just that it is completely different on what is really normal to us, like Face book, Twitter, Instagram, etc.

RoiBox 07-19-2016 10:16 AM

Facebook was fine and I had an account there before all the regular people came, then I deleted it and have not looked back once .. So I think that the chinese people that do not have Facebook are doing great in business anyway .. =)

proxy91 08-05-2016 01:41 AM

Most Chinese just opt to use Chinese-made social networking services, like Wechat, Weibo, etc. But still, some Chinese are able to use VPN to access Facebook. I once heard someone joked that having unfettered access to Internet by using VPN in China is like paying "Internet freedom tax".

PaulAust 09-07-2016 01:03 PM

China is over Facebook... We get contacted by Chinese brands rep on our page by personal profile all the time.

eric_wahlberg 09-08-2016 02:02 AM

They have better tool than Face book, Alibaba. It is as good as Facebook and quite popular among business communities.

deshbhaktyadav 09-10-2016 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mishoppe888 (Post 2246953)
Hi Buddies,

I just want to know how people live in china without Facebook :?.

Because Facebook had largest community in all over the world.

So how they setup their business and many other extra thing...

What's your opinion?

Very nice question but if you have observe, a decade ago we humans were more social without facebook, twitter. Today we are are 24 x7 connected through technology but still most of us are living in loneliness.

jermain08 10-04-2016 11:24 AM

They have many similar network such as weibo, wechat.. Of course they can use VPN to access Facebook but I think not much people do this, because Facebook is banned very early in China, before Chineses get addicted to it. In contrast to my country, the government try to ban Facebook afer everyone get addicted to it, so they failed :v

Jack Sparrow ssj10 10-13-2016 01:22 PM

Just like common people because 4 things most important in life are FOOD, CLOTHES, HOUSE, and MONEY and in China, all people have it. Then, who gives a damn about Facebook. Think yourself :D :D