Webmaster Forum

Webmaster Forum (http://www.v7n.com/forums/)
-   Gamers Forum (http://www.v7n.com/forums/gamers-forum/)
-   -   In wich game i to have use my most of the brain ? (http://www.v7n.com/forums/gamers-forum/406938-wich-game-i-have-use-my-most-brain.html)

torat hossain 09-02-2016 11:17 PM

In wich game i to have use my most of the brain ?

In wich game, i have to use my most of the brain to play ? i am not telling about puzzel games.:D

shibaa987 09-16-2016 03:52 AM

it's been a long time since I played some games but for me the answer is Prince Of Persia and Crysis. Both of them are awesome.

I remember once I stuck at a place in Crysis and I had to search on net how to move ahead, LOL.

The more games you will play the more you find it interesting and the more you will explore of Difficult games.

Jack Sparrow ssj10 10-13-2016 01:51 PM

Chess. There is no end of thinking in this game if you take it seriously :D :D

gaurav2555 11-19-2016 08:05 AM

Multiplayer strategy games like age of empires, Warcraft etc. I feel chess is more about learning past games, moves made by GMs etc.

Woomeister 11-19-2016 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gaurav2555 (Post 2270721)
Multiplayer strategy games like age of empires, Warcraft etc. I feel chess is more about learning past games, moves made by GMs etc.

You clearly don't understand chess then. Chess has more variables than the average mind can cope with. Learning old grand master 'plays' is not chess.

To answer the original question I would suggest Rome ultimate empire....fascinating game in many ways.

BogOfe34 11-20-2016 06:27 PM

I used my games mostly in strategic games like DOTA, CS, Warcraft, Starcraft, and GTA series as well. Other than that, when I find a game to be challenging I use my brain to learn and I adapt so I can play the game better the next time I engage into it...:)

snakeair 11-20-2016 06:29 PM

Super Mario Brothers the first version.

I'm old school.

gaurav2555 11-25-2016 03:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woomeister (Post 2270730)
You clearly don't understand chess then. Chess has more variables than the average mind can cope with. Learning old grand master 'plays' is not chess.

To answer the original question I would suggest Rome ultimate empire....fascinating game in many ways.

I was talking about if you want to be good in chess you need to look into best responses to opponents opening strategy, end gaming with different pieces etc. for e.g. give a super brainy person bishop and a knight + king vs king- he will frustrate himself till he achieves checkmate yet you learn these things you'll play for it in the middle game.

It becomes frustrating after a point....have played IM's etc. you can never play blitz or rapid against them without remembering moves

Woomeister 11-25-2016 05:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gaurav2555 (Post 2271400)
I was talking about if you want to be good in chess you need to look into best responses to opponents opening strategy, end gaming with different pieces etc. for e.g. give a super brainy person bishop and a knight + king vs king- he will frustrate himself till he achieves checkmate yet you learn these things you'll play for it in the middle game.

It becomes frustrating after a point....have played IM's etc. you can never play blitz or rapid against them without remembering moves

okay I see your point but I was talking of human vs. human chess. :lol: