Webmaster Forum

Webmaster Forum (http://www.v7n.com/forums/)
-   Controversial Social Issues (http://www.v7n.com/forums/controversial-social-issues/)
-   -   Terror attack in London. (http://www.v7n.com/forums/controversial-social-issues/413712-terror-attack-london.html)

Woomeister 03-22-2017 10:31 AM

Terror attack in London.
 
So the return of terror attacks comes to London.

One woman confirmed dead, several with 'catastrophic' injuries, police man stabbed at the houses of parliament.

The perpetrator was shot dead at the scene.

A car first of all ploughed into a group of French school children and their teachers on Westminster bridge, before then crashing into the railings outside the Houses of parliament.

Thoughts going out to the families of the dead and injured.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-39355505

Woomeister 03-22-2017 05:01 PM

5 dead and 40 injured, confirmed. One of the dead was the perpetrator. Many of the injured are in intensive care. :(

The Met have just given a live interview and have stated they know the ID of the attacker already.

robroscob 03-22-2017 09:23 PM

The authorities seem to be holding back information. Wonder why that is? Too early?

vaguar 03-23-2017 01:06 AM

Hope all of your friends and family are safe!

Woomeister 03-23-2017 04:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robroscob (Post 2285855)
The authorities seem to be holding back information. Wonder why that is? Too early?

It would give any 'friends an family' a chance to potentially ruin the investigation. 7 people were arrested across the Uk through the night.


Yes all safe and sound, thanks Vaguar. Bizarrely my eldest sons friend's school were visiting the Houses of parliament and were part of the lock down and this is what they did... http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...-lift-peoples/

Zap 03-23-2017 05:33 AM

How many more incidents like this is it going to take for people to wake up and connect the dots between these terror attacks and western governments bombing the living hell out of the Middle East? 5? 10? 100?

This carnage will continue until we leave them alone.

Woomeister 03-23-2017 05:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zap (Post 2285918)
How many more incidents like this is it going to take for people to wake up and connect the dots between these terror attacks and western governments bombing the living hell out of the Middle East? 5? 10? 100?

This carnage will continue until we leave them alone.

Why do you presume people are asleep? :?

vaguar 03-23-2017 05:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woomeister (Post 2285907)
It would give any 'friends an family' a chance to potentially ruin the investigation. 7 people were arrested across the Uk through the night.


Yes all safe and sound, thanks Vaguar. Bizarrely my eldest sons friend's school were visiting the Houses of parliament and were part of the lock down and this is what they did... http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...-lift-peoples/

Children doing what they do best, cheering people up! I'm surprised they let common people into the houses of Parliament. You can't over here, unless you're a MP or have permission from one to visit. Even then children below 10 aren't allowed.

raghav dushyant 03-23-2017 05:59 AM

again a very bad news for all of us may god keep some peace in our all life

surya kumar 03-23-2017 07:08 AM

It has to be stopped why and what they got by doing these things. What ever every one should have attention to public these days at any where they are.

Woomeister 03-23-2017 07:13 AM

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

ketaki 03-26-2017 01:42 AM

RIP to all suffered in London attack
 
I just hope for injured in the London attack. This is how the celebration turned in tragedy. God bless them.

alexgrin 03-26-2017 11:27 AM

I think it's terrible. Society should pay more attention to the safety problems...

Woomeister 03-26-2017 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alexgrin (Post 2286270)
I think it's terrible. Society should pay more attention to the safety problems...

What safety problems? You cannot protect people from cars, lorries etc! You can't keep eyes and ears on every single potential terrorist either, as what is the definition of 'potential'?

Zap 03-27-2017 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woomeister (Post 2285922)
Why do you presume people are asleep? :?

It's not a presumption, It's a fact, based on observation.

Woomeister 03-27-2017 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zap (Post 2286378)
It's not a presumption, It's a fact, based on observation.

An observation is not a fact.

You are being very presumptuous and arrogant, the British public en masse know that the issue lies with our military actions in the middle east.

Zap 03-28-2017 05:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woomeister (Post 2286428)
An observation is not a fact.

You are being very presumptuous and arrogant, the British public en masse know that the issue lies with our military actions in the middle east.

You're wrong. Facts are observed. Or would you care to explain how you know something is fact without observation? Or maybe explain how you observe something happening and then somehow claim it isn't?
(Can't wait to see you explain that)

And even if what you say is true about the British public, which it isn't, what percentage of these supposed awakened British subjects make up the population of Earth? Of Western governments?
Or is Britain all there is to humanity?

One can observe in Britain and elsewhere, mass public outrage and displays of solidarity at terror attacks in Britain, France and Belgium but not in Iraq, Afghanistan or Syria.
So much for your theory of an awakened populace. There's a disconnect there that you don't seem to want to acknowledge.
You call that awakened. I'm not surprised.

Woomeister 03-28-2017 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zap (Post 2286483)
You're wrong. Facts are observed. Or would you care to explain how you know something is fact without observation? Or maybe explain how you observe something happening and then somehow claim it isn't?
(Can't wait to see you explain that)

And even if what you say is true about the British public, which it isn't, what percentage of these supposed awakened British subjects make up the population of Earth? Of Western governments?
Or is Britain all there is to humanity?

One can observe in Britain and elsewhere, mass public outrage and displays of solidarity at terror attacks in Britain, France and Belgium but not in Iraq, Afghanistan or Syria.
So much for your theory of an awakened populace. There's a disconnect there that you don't seem to want to acknowledge.
You call that awakened. I'm not surprised.

There is no point debating with a person who decides that they know exactly what the other person knows or doesn't. Your observations about Britain come from where? The media no doubt. I am politically active in the UK and speak to, and on behalf of 1000's in several groups actually.

You are rude and quite obnoxious with your know it all attitude. I wouldn't dream of telling you about your country based on 'observation', observation that has come from CNN or FOX!!! laughable.

Zap 03-28-2017 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woomeister (Post 2286500)
There is no point debating with a person who decides that they know exactly what the other person knows or doesn't. Your observations about Britain come from where? The media no doubt. I am politically active in the UK and speak to, and on behalf of 1000's in several groups actually.

Translation: No. I can't explain it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woomeister (Post 2286500)
You are rude and quite obnoxious with your know it all attitude. I wouldn't dream of telling you about your country based on 'observation', observation that has come from CNN or FOX!!! laughable.

Translation: But let me make assumptions and throw a strawman at you for good measure.



Yeah. I thought so.

Zap 03-28-2017 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woomeister (Post 2286500)
I am politically active in the UK and speak to, and on behalf of 1000's in several groups actually.

You're in a country of 64 million, blathering on about the awakening of a few thousand.
I'm sure that you and your awakened "masses" will change the situation any day now.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:36 PM.

3.8.7


Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.