Webmaster Forum

Webmaster Forum (http://www.v7n.com/forums/)
-   Forum Lobby (http://www.v7n.com/forums/forum-lobby/)
-   -   I would like to improve my handwriting (http://www.v7n.com/forums/forum-lobby/420574-i-would-like-improve-my-handwriting.html)

LuckyPunter 09-20-2017 02:37 AM

I would like to improve my handwriting

Writing in general is a massive downfall in my life. My handwriting terrible, my vocabulary, my grammar, the whole lot is just shocking.

As an adult, whats the best way of improving these skill?

Profit Donkey 09-20-2017 05:58 AM

If you want to improve anything, nothing new, practice makes it perfect.

apoorvsukumar 09-20-2017 06:38 AM

I have improved my English speaking, vocabulary, grammar to a great extent by watching English movies.
My hobby list contains watching movies. So in starting, I watched movies in my native language in spite of knowing English. I repeated this wrong approach just because I didn't wanted to come out from my Comfort Zone.
But I pushed myself forward from that zone and started watching, reading, listening, everything in English. I changed my location where I was forced to talk in English as I didn't knew the local language.
So, just come out from your comfort zone, and merge your interest with your hidden interest. Definitely you will get advantages.

lucas1596 09-20-2017 07:32 PM

I learnt and improved my english vocabulary by watching movies and cartoons as a kid. For my handwriting, I just watched some youtube tutorials. Just keep on practicing. :)

LuckyPunter 09-21-2017 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by apoorvsukumar (Post 2308416)
I have improved my English speaking, vocabulary, grammar to a great extent by watching English movies.
My hobby list contains watching movies. So in starting, I watched movies in my native language in spite of knowing English. I repeated this wrong approach just because I didn't wanted to come out from my Comfort Zone.
But I pushed myself forward from that zone and started watching, reading, listening, everything in English. I changed my location where I was forced to talk in English as I didn't knew the local language.
So, just come out from your comfort zone, and merge your interest with your hidden interest. Definitely you will get advantages.

English is my first language, thats the problem I have.

vaguar 09-24-2017 10:46 PM

As an adult, you can't. Ever seen how doctors write? They write a lot and still can't improve.

seangugerty 09-25-2017 12:46 AM

IMHO Handwriting is damn near obsolete lol! I certainly can understand a desire to improve your linguistics and grammar, you can definitely do that on a smart phone/laptop and in all honesty quicker than with writing.

Pretty much the only thing people really use a pen for now a days is to sign some official document or to commit check fraud haha! The key to languages is vocabulary vocabulary vocabulary. The more words you have in your arsenal the more easily things come together.

TermLife 09-29-2017 10:46 AM

May I ask why do you want to improve your handwriting?