Webmaster Forum

Webmaster Forum (http://www.v7n.com/forums/)
-   Tech Talk (http://www.v7n.com/forums/tech-support-forum/)
-   -   How Easy Is it to make money from blogging? (http://www.v7n.com/forums/tech-support-forum/421987-how-easy-make-money-blogging.html)

Prakash Dayani 10-28-2017 01:56 PM

Well, Even i have been trying to understand that , however nothing goes without experiments. Thus i have started a blog of my own and while i am learning i am using my learning on those subjects. I write about technology. Today i learnt about blog commenting. Its going to be hard work though. At the outset you will need to invest a lot of time.

LMD 10-28-2017 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prakash Dayani (Post 2312360)
Well, Even i have been trying to understand that , however nothing goes without experiments. Thus i have started a blog of my own and while i am learning i am using my learning on those subjects. I write about technology. Today i learnt about blog commenting. Its going to be hard work though. At the outset you will need to invest a lot of time.

Don't you think you should have a little bit of a background in the subject you are trying to blog about??

I drink milk and love a good steak, but am not about to start bloging about cows or the dairy industry. :lol:

Prakash Dayani 10-28-2017 02:16 PM

Absolutely, i agree with you. You are right. That is a part of my journey as of now. I just didn't start doing it today or yesterday. Before starting a blog i spent about a month to learn. It involved a lot of reading.

qwerty113 10-28-2017 02:19 PM

Not that easy but it seems simple haha.

Prakash Dayani 10-28-2017 02:24 PM

Does anyone have a list of tech blogs about blogging / SEO / Earning money online that can be used to create Do-Follow backlinks for your blog ?

qwerty113 10-28-2017 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prakash Dayani (Post 2312367)
Does anyone have a list of tech blogs about blogging / SEO / Earning money online that can be used to create Do-Follow backlinks for your blog ?

I doubt anyone is just going to hand over that info.

stickythomas 11-07-2017 09:31 AM

Certainly Possible and Profitable, but requires work.

I agree with LMD! We run a marketing department at [removed] and we buy posts from bloggers all the time. Buying posts in EXPENSIVE if you are buying from bloggers who do a good job. That being said, the people who do a good job are really experts in their field and spend the time. So it's not easy but it is certainly possible and VERY profitable if you are good.

RonaldLCooper 11-09-2017 08:49 PM

Blogging is never easy money If you spend enough time and money the reward will be good. You know just like most of the things.

lenaolsen 11-21-2017 05:04 AM

I think, another interesting idea for you could be doing a guest blogging, but it only applies if you are really good at writing. This will require a lot unique content, but it's a good way to gain some authority/popularity. There is a big amount of blogs and online magazines that accept guest posts and some of them offer to pay for it.

rajts 11-22-2017 02:03 AM

Yeah! definitely making money via blogging takes a huge time in spending content, sharing via social networks, search console, blog commenting and backlinks. So, its a hectic task for the beginners who start their blogging journey until they receive the proper amount of traffic.

ayushgupta 11-23-2017 05:27 AM

Hi Prakash,

Welcome to the world of blogging and v7n forum. Blogging in India is becoming saturated and the tech niche the most. You'll find a lot of blogs in this niche. Create good content and proper backlinks. You'll rise.

Bonsdag 11-24-2017 05:34 AM

It’s very easy to have a blog. But to earn money out of that blog is not too easy. It requires qualities like dedication, hard-work, knowledge and most importantly patience.

Chris_tax 11-26-2017 05:16 PM

You need to think out the box and offer a unique business. There is way too much competition inmost businesses.

bolavegas 11-27-2017 07:26 PM

hi Prakash Dayani..

Try referral code ads based on Banner or something like that, to earn money.
Choose relevant ads that match your blog(s).

:mrgreen:

daniel160 12-04-2017 07:26 PM

No one business is easy.
Blogging is an old way but hard way now to earn money, it depends on how pro you are in your industry, but I think even if you think you are professional in your field and write many articles everyday, you will still find many problems happening everyday, which will spend most of your time... it's not a easy way anyway

puriamogh 12-05-2017 01:04 AM

Anyone can make money from google through ads, through blogging and even new tactics you can generate income with even thorough surveys and all that

LMD 12-13-2017 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danion (Post 2317810)
The short answer to that is: Yes, it is possible to make money blogging. There is an ever-increasing number of people making money from blogging at a part-time to full-time level.

Clearly the short answers are easier than a full discussion, but can you give the members at least some pointers that can help?

kanikas 12-19-2017 10:00 PM

if u want to make money from blog it is a good idea but you need to enough time to spend on blog articles. and also need enough time to share your articles to large no. of audience

jcr266 12-20-2017 01:25 PM

LMD is right about free blog like blogger. You can set one up and write about a blog you own and link to that blog but a free blog can be shut down and all the work you do is gone.

Get hosting and domain name but read about seo and domain names first. Use wordpress for blog and make sure it is seo then you can put adsense on blog but you need traffic. Most people make a little money unless they have a large following or are a topic that adsense pays alot per ad for.

hindisehelp 12-21-2017 08:28 AM

No. nOt easy its very tough. First you take risk for 1 year in blogging