Webmaster Forum

Webmaster Forum (http://www.v7n.com/forums/)
-   SEO Forum (http://www.v7n.com/forums/seo-forum/)
-   -   SEO Off-Page Check List (http://www.v7n.com/forums/seo-forum/424189-seo-off-page-check-list.html)

Sell house fast 12-21-2017 10:03 PM

SEO Off-Page Check List

Hi Every One !
Again thank's for read my thread.
What is best plan for SEO.
do you have any off-page SEO check list.

if you have please share with me.

Thank you

Ord Allenbea 12-21-2017 10:12 PM

Oh God here comes that spam list!

Sell house fast 12-21-2017 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ord Allenbea (Post 2318743)
Oh God here comes that spam list!

:roll:Hi Ord:lol:
What do mean by Spam list
do you really know what is check list?
it's not link list it's a process or plan list
I need that and if you have you can share otherwise please keep silent.don't make violation and confusing :evil::evil:

Sumit_Kumar 12-21-2017 11:15 PM

You need an Off-Page SEO checklist but everyone works according to itself and I don't think you should also do in the same way. Because, if I do in wrong way something so you also will do the things in the wrong way. So, these are the things that come from experience. I don't think there is any Off-Page SEO checklist is required.
First, understand your project and plan accordingly what you should do and what are the necessary things that you should do.

Ord Allenbea 12-21-2017 11:41 PM

It's obvious you have no idea who you are talking to...

Telling a seasoned "proven" member of this forum to be silent is not the best way for you to start on this forum...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sell house fast (Post 2318749)
:roll:Hi Ord:lol:
What do mean by Spam list
do you really know what is check list?
it's not link list it's a process or plan list
I need that and if you have you can share otherwise please keep silent.don't make violation and confusing :evil::evil:

Save

jackluter 12-25-2017 10:36 PM

Off-Page Optimization checklist

Do follow backlinks
Business reviews
Social media marketing
Blog commenting
Guest posting
Forum posting
PR submissions
Image submissions
Q & A posting

Ord Allenbea 12-25-2017 11:13 PM

Really ? Like I said let the spam lists begin...

Quote:

Originally Posted by jackluter (Post 2319239)
Off-Page Optimization checklist

Do follow backlinks - no such thing, this does not exist
Business reviews - reviews have nothing to do with SEO
Social media marketing - only good for social validation as far as SEO
Blog commenting - spam don't work
Guest posting - spam don't work
Forum posting - spam don't work
PR submissions - press release only good for newsworthy content
Image submissions - This is laughable at best :lol::lol::lol:
Q & A posting - spam don't work

shaileshshakya 12-25-2017 11:34 PM

There are thousands of off-page-SEO checklists are available on google. just go there and take the advantage.

ewebac 12-25-2017 11:49 PM

whatever jackluter.. has wrote is good. Except one correction in it... while doing submission dont think about dofollow or nofollow... Additionally you can go for Business Listing especially focused on real estate...for you...

mrb1129 12-26-2017 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ord Allenbea (Post 2319244)
Really ? Like I said let the spam lists begin...

First of all there its bad that you say there is no do-follow links. Pages get ranked for it even now.

And yeah, blog commenting, forum commenting, image submission, Q&A, business review, social media and PR. These are all extinct to be exact and people who suggest these have no idea in SEO. Also its laughable but Guest Blogging isn't spam and it works just fine.

If anybody wanna try link building that actually makes a difference than try broken link building, customized PBN's or links that are earned from paid directory site's outreach.

Ord Allenbea 12-26-2017 09:14 AM

Really? Show me one site that uses an attribute called dofollow ... Go ahead I dare you... Pages do NOT get ranked for something that has never existed and never will. No attribute has ever been created for dofollow - Fact! Now with that said - a link is a link period and all are followed by the search bots. How much weight each link is given NOBODY knows but those that work for the search engines - Fact!

PBN's - spam sites that do nothing but junk up the web with more garbage.

You build links = You are spamming - Fact!

You create quality shareable content that your visitors love and share - then natural links are built - that is how you obtain top rankings!

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrb1129 (Post 2319302)
First of all there its bad that you say there is no do-follow links. Pages get ranked for it even now.

And yeah, blog commenting, forum commenting, image submission, Q&A, business review, social media and PR. These are all extinct to be exact and people who suggest these have no idea in SEO. Also its laughable but Guest Blogging isn't spam and it works just fine.

If anybody wanna try link building that actually makes a difference than try broken link building, customized PBN's or links that are earned from paid directory site's outreach.

mrb1129 12-26-2017 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ord Allenbea (Post 2319307)
Really? Show me one site that uses an attribute called dofollow ... Go ahead I dare you... Pages do NOT get ranked for something that has never existed and never will. No attribute has ever been created for dofollow - Fact! Now with that said - a link is a link period and all are followed by the search bots. How much weight each link is given NOBODY knows but those that work for the search engines - Fact!

PBN's - spam sites that do nothing but junk up the web with more garbage.

You build links = You are spamming - Fact!

You create quality shareable content that your visitors love and share - then natural links are built - that is how you obtain top rankings!

Yeah you should definitely try that natural link building.

Maybe 5 years from now you will eventually get ranked.:)

I don't know how come you are suggesting this but Sir do you have any idea how SEO works?

Ord Allenbea 12-26-2017 11:06 AM

I outrank billion dollar companies for their own keywords ....lol

I suggest it because I have been doing SEO for 20 freaking years. I know what SEO is and it's not about spamming up the web.

You see that's the problem many of you follow outdated and never did work so called strategies when the entire time Google has said on their own webmaster blog what they want.

I have websites that have "NATURAL LINKS" in 20,000 and 30,000 range. You may laugh but who is the one struggling to make money and build a business? It certainly is not me. Maybe if you actually listened and tested what a real proven expert tells you - you would actually get somewhere, you think?

Still waiting for you to show me that "dofollow" attribute that you swear exist!

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrb1129 (Post 2319309)
Yeah you should definitely try that natural link building.

Maybe 5 years from now you will eventually get ranked.:)

I don't know how come you are suggesting this but Sir do you have any idea how SEO works?

lakshmi013 12-27-2017 11:52 PM

Measure your inbound links and their value. There are multiple ways to do this, but the best is to plug your site URL into Open Site Explorer. This tool provides plenty of utility for no charge, but a paid subscription gives more depth.With Open Site Explorer, you can see all inbound links, see your top-linked pages, sort by linking domains, see the anchor text other sites use to link to you and compare your metrics with competitors. It’s impressive, and it’s an eye-opener for many who do it for the first time.

Ord Allenbea 12-28-2017 01:06 AM

You do realize MOZ metrics have nothing to do with search engine rankings, right ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by lakshmi013 (Post 2319464)
Measure your inbound links and their value. There are multiple ways to do this, but the best is to plug your site URL into Open Site Explorer. This tool provides plenty of utility for no charge, but a paid subscription gives more depth.With Open Site Explorer, you can see all inbound links, see your top-linked pages, sort by linking domains, see the anchor text other sites use to link to you and compare your metrics with competitors. Itís impressive, and itís an eye-opener for many who do it for the first time.

glbop 12-28-2017 02:17 AM

Several off-page checklist: Seo off-page are done to improve website visibility & build links, if done in proper way i.e high authority site to limited number using varied anchor & description. Following are the important activities:
-regularly update website blog post - use key-phrases as anchor
-Google listing & local business listing site
-Company Profile on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn
-Social bookmarking on high authority website
-Press release
-Article/create blog post
-Classified post
-Create video for Youtube, Vimeo etc. & syndicate to different social sites
-Participate in forums

mrb1129 12-28-2017 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ord Allenbea (Post 2319310)
I outrank billion dollar companies for their own keywords ....lol

I suggest it because I have been doing SEO for 20 freaking years. I know what SEO is and it's not about spamming up the web.

You see that's the problem many of you follow outdated and never did work so called strategies when the entire time Google has said on their own webmaster blog what they want.

I have websites that have "NATURAL LINKS" in 20,000 and 30,000 range. You may laugh but who is the one struggling to make money and build a business? It certainly is not me. Maybe if you actually listened and tested what a real proven expert tells you - you would actually get somewhere, you think?

Still waiting for you to show me that "dofollow" attribute that you swear exist!

I haven't said anything about do-follow attribute. I said do-follow links. Every link which doesn't have no-follow attribute in it is a do-follow link.

Ord Allenbea 12-28-2017 10:03 AM

Incorrect! There is no dofollow - it does not exist!

As an SEO you should know better! A link is a link - period! All links are followed and all links are given weight but only the search engines know what weight they give to each link.

No such thing as a dofollow link - it does not exist!

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrb1129 (Post 2319559)
I haven't said anything about do-follow attribute. I said do-follow links. Every link which doesn't have no-follow attribute in it is a do-follow link.

mrb1129 12-28-2017 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ord Allenbea (Post 2319581)
Incorrect! There is no dofollow - it does not exist!

As an SEO you should know better! A link is a link - period! All links are followed and all links are given weight but only the search engines know what weight they give to each link.

No such thing as a dofollow link - it does not exist!

Lets just say you are correct which you think you are.

Than how do you propose anyone should do SEO? You have make pretty much clear that by creating unique content. Although its pretty impossible to build unique content every time. So without building links how should we do it?

Ord Allenbea 12-28-2017 09:36 PM

It's impossible to build unique content ... lmao!!! Seriously? and you claim to be some kind of SEO expert...

Creating quality content is easy - maybe you should have read this - http://www.v7n.com/forums/seo-forum/...ml#post2311249

Quality content + proper on-site SEO = Top Rankings, it's that simple. No time wasting chasing competition, No spamming up websites, No using worthless tools like MOZ and Ahrefs.

Proper quality content obtains "Natural Backlinks" and that is exactly what Google has asked for for YEARS!

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrb1129 (Post 2319611)
Lets just say you are correct which you think you are.

Than how do you propose anyone should do SEO? You have make pretty much clear that by creating unique content. Although its pretty impossible to build unique content every time. So without building links how should we do it?