Webmaster Forum

Webmaster Forum (http://www.v7n.com/forums/index.php)
-   Graphic Design Forum (http://www.v7n.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Anyone use fiverr for logo design? (http://www.v7n.com/forums/showthread.php?t=426710)

~kev~ 02-11-2018 12:11 PM

Anyone use fiverr for logo design?

I joined fiverr and am looking for someone to make a logo for me.

However:

The people I message do not reply after I send them the picture I want a logo made from.

Sellers do not want to provide concept art before the order is placed.

Overall, I am starting to doubt how honest the sellers are.

The logo want is a sketch from a picture I took. From what was told, a to of logo designers on fiverr use templates and are unable to do original concepts.

Has anyone here ever used fiverr for a logo design?

Please do not post your sales pitch here, I am no interested.

All I want is some tips on doing business through fiverr and not getting ripped off.

JackMiller7 03-29-2018 08:46 PM

Fiverr is a speed turn over game. Your not gonna get high quality original content there as most of them are turning out projects in 10 minutes or less. And alot of times you can be scammed. I used it for small coding projects for HTML etc. Where the job realistically only takes 10 minutes anyway and saves me time. Other than that Fiverr is something to avoid unless you have to use it in my opinion.

Brandon Sheley 03-29-2018 10:55 PM

I've bought all my logo's though the years from digitalpoint.
How's it going kev

Juri.Fab 04-16-2018 06:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~kev~ (Post 2324777)
I joined fiverr and am looking for someone to make a logo for me.

However:

The people I message do not reply after I send them the picture I want a logo made from.

Sellers do not want to provide concept art before the order is placed.

Overall, I am starting to doubt how honest the sellers are.

The logo want is a sketch from a picture I took. From what was told, a to of logo designers on fiverr use templates and are unable to do original concepts.

Has anyone here ever used fiverr for a logo design?

Please do not post your sales pitch here, I am no interested.

All I want is some tips on doing business through fiverr and not getting ripped off.

Try to search Best Sellers on fiverr for logo services or at least check reviews. If you will find right person there - you can place order... as well you can get refund with no questions ask if will contact their support team.

BWDHS 05-22-2018 06:44 AM

I've used it for a few other things such as video animation but not for logos, its not bad if you are on a budget but they is also a few websites that you can create a free logo if you type in google "free logo maker".

sanusense 06-04-2018 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWDHS (Post 2332256)
I've used it for a few other things such as video animation but not for logos, its not bad if you are on a budget but they is also a few websites that you can create a free logo if you type in google "free logo maker".

They didn't worth it, all you get is low resolution file. However, something is better than nothing.

Anwie 07-05-2018 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWDHS (Post 2332256)
o a few websites that you can create a free logo if you type in google "free logo maker".

I heard about a sitation, where two different compaties bought a logo from such "free logo maker" site. They ended up sending a lawsuits against each other, because their logo looked almost the same.

So.. I'm not recommending using logo makers.