Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Web Development > Web Hosting Forum > Reseller Hosting

Reseller Hosting Discuss reseller hosting opportunities and more.

Share |
Old 05-23-2011, 01:12 PM
Contributing Member

Dream Reseller Features

Hello, I'd like to get some insights on what features you think is important in a reseller host. I'm trying to figure out my plan to sell more and would appreciate your insights.

What I have on my list so far is:
  • Biling system included
  • 24/7 Phone support
  • 24/7 End User Support - so they don't have to wake up at 2am to answer a ticket
  • Good deal on pricing - so they can have a good markup to stay in business

Maybe a reseller account for domains... They really seem to be alot of an upfront investment like with enom and I really don't think it would be wise to fork out the cash as most people end up buying there domain separately (which I recommend for security to separate the lock and the key incase one account gets jeopardized).
Is there anything else you can think of?

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 05-31-2011, 08:19 AM
Banned

With lot of competitions in the reseller hosting industry the feature set supported by the hosting companies are becoming unlimited. There are unlimited reseller hosting plans including unlimited web space, bandwidth, websites etc. Still the cost of the reseller hosting packages are very cheap. However, it is more important to offer reliable hosting package.

Old 05-31-2011, 04:02 PM
Contributing Member

I'm honestly not going to waste my time going into why that is impossible and How I feel that is lying to the customers. I know many will do it but I was wondering what other features do you think I should offer that will make me stand out?

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Web Development > Web Hosting Forum > Reseller Hosting