Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Web Development > Web Hosting Forum > Reseller Hosting

Reseller Hosting Discuss reseller hosting opportunities and more.

Closed Thread

Share |
Old 05-23-2011, 08:18 PM
Contributing Member

Question What is the best hosting/domain reseller program

This is probably on here somewhere but I would like a specific thread for my own intersests. Or what is the best way to optimize my current programs.
I have tried two reseller programs one is godaddy/wildwest domains and cirtex hosting.

I like cirtex because it has ffmpeg so it can run video script, the connect with your enom account, which I have not deposited funds into so it is unavailable. I can also connect whmcs for billing although I have not been successful in making the hosting set up automatically.

I like wild west because it is easy for people to buy domains and hosting, but I do not like their hosting anymore. If I could change to offer some of my other hosting options that would be great.

I also like simple helix, although I am not a reseller I do resell their products, I am a web designer so i just use them when I set up my clients ecommerce. They are great because they have lightning fast servers for magento ecommerce sites

After all that, knowing my background is there a host/domain reseller that can fit most to all of these options.

Options:
servers ready and can handle magento
automated ordering and billing
video script hosting-ffmpeg among some other programs
has whm
can set up cpanel for each client
flexible payment options, can grow as my company grows

Please write a solid well thought out response or none at all, not just I like ??? but Why you like them. I would rather have no feedback rather than bad feedback. For anyone that helps...thank you in advance

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 05-23-2011, 08:27 PM
Contributing Member

Personally, i use 1and1's affiliate program. There is no bs, and i've never not gotten paid.

Old 05-23-2011, 08:37 PM
Contributing Member

Thank you but I am looking for a reseller account, I want to control most aspects.

Old 05-23-2011, 08:40 PM
Contributing Member

Gotcha. With certex and simplehelix do they take care of the support issues for your clients or does it fall on you?

Old 05-23-2011, 08:46 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by stealthpromo View Post
Personally, i use 1and1's affiliate program. There is no bs, and i've never not gotten paid.
If you had read the options jadeslair wants:
Quote:
Options:
servers ready and can handle magento
automated ordering and billing
video script hosting-ffmpeg among some other programs
has whm
can set up cpanel for each client
flexible payment options, can grow as my company grows
You haven't provided the kind of reseller account suggestion jadeslair is looking for. 1and1 did have a Developer package but that still wasn't the type of reseller package jadeslair is looking for.

Old 05-23-2011, 09:51 PM
Contributing Member

I can't stress how important 24/7 support is right now to get clients. I would strongly recommend if you couldn't provide that yourself you look for a company that provides end user support.

Old 06-12-2011, 08:45 AM

for hosting reseller,i just support hostgator,i ever want to buy reseller hosting in 1&1,but they do not accept chinese members

Old 07-15-2011, 08:43 AM

Well, i will support hostgator or greengeeks... they are very good. moreover, you can also use amazon web services if you want to control most of the things or you can go for any VPS hosting and can run your own hosting company there or any application.

Old 07-18-2011, 01:51 AM

I agree that hostgator was a very good one to consider...Therefore i will also support them...

Old 03-25-2012, 11:30 PM
Contributing Member

Funny, I cam across my own thread in google for a search. So for other people that are coming across this thread. I have been using cirtex which has been pretty good but the server is full, because they allow over selling. Over all I was happy with them but decided to get a vps through liquidweb at 100 dollar a month, it is well worth it for me because i have complete access but for people with a budget cirtex was good. For full control a better service is required. I am able to connect whmcs and can expand with the company, adding servers and managing the number of accounts on the server.

I also had simple helix accounts which you can't resell directly and loved them until I got a client that liked to save a lot of emails to the server and my space went fast. Just an update, please message me if you need any help, I am not an expert in hosting yet but will help you if I can.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Web Development > Web Hosting Forum > Reseller Hosting

Closed Thread