Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Web Development > Web Hosting Forum > Reseller Hosting

Reseller Hosting Discuss reseller hosting opportunities and more.

Closed Thread

Share |
Old 11-02-2013, 01:13 AM
Banned

Advantages of reseller web hosting

Anybody there have tried for reseller web hosting? Could you share with me the ideas of this advantages?

Last edited by J. H. Rasmussen; 11-02-2013 at 01:50 PM. Reason: Moved to Reseller Hosting forum.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 11-02-2013, 01:48 AM
Contributing Member

I have resellers web hosting from gator.
The great advantage for me (i dont know much for networks) is that i have FULL support, for anything that happens to the server.
With dedicated i would have this.

Old 11-05-2013, 02:02 AM
Banned

Thank you

Old 11-17-2013, 08:39 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2funhosting View Post
Anybody there have tried for reseller web hosting? Could you share with me the ideas of this advantages?
Some advantages of reseller hosting is that the software and hosting plan is made specifically for reselling. That means you don't have to fiddle around partitioning space for clients. It takes the chore away and makes it more efficient to create an account for customers.

Some advice...Make sure you have what you want in mind and have the host build it for you specifically. You also want everything set up for you so once you login, you are all set to go!

Old 12-04-2013, 10:08 PM
Contributing Member

Obviously small business owners, who wants to enter into the web hosting and domain name business, will start with reseller hosting or VPS. One may simply choose reseller if he thinks he doesn't need anything more than what hosting company has already configured with their shared hosting plan. If you think you want to have some extra software installed in your server and resell it, you may choose to go with VPS.

Old 12-04-2013, 10:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2funhosting View Post
Reseller Hosting provides some advantages like reliability, tools, scalability and durability which are part of overall benefits. Reseller hosting customers do not need to handle customer support for their service. Account owners of reseller hosting plans can easily create their own plans to sell to others and can generate much profits.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Web Development > Web Hosting Forum > Reseller Hosting

Closed Thread