Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > V7N Webmaster Marketplace > The Webmaster Marketplace > Services > Sell Web Services

Sell Web Services Sell web services related to the development, promotion, running, or maintenance of a website or blog.

Share |
Old 12-02-2010, 08:32 PM

Cool WTS: Landing Pages, Squeeze Pages, Wordpress, Banners, Logos - Cheap Prices

First, let me introduce myself. My name is James Darling, and I'm a freelance front-end developer from South Australia. I am a creative person, and love creating beautiful websites. I've been a member on Namepros for 15 months now, and have learnt a lot from my experiences here. I have 54 positive iTrader and no negatives. I have been designing for 3 1/2 years, and I have worked with a number of companies and individuals, doing everything from script installs to full website design and code.

I pride myself in customer relations, support, and affordable pricing. I do not have fixed pricing, because each work I do is tailored for your needs, and so is the pricing. I will try to work with your budget, no matter how large or how small.

Check out my portfolio: http://www.designflame.com

I offer the following services:
  • Landing Pages
  • Squeeze Pages
  • Logo consultation and branding
  • Web design,
  • Icon design
  • Graphic design
  • UI design
  • Wordpress themes
  • PSD to HTML/CSS
  • Wordpress integrations
  • Script Installs
  • Banner Design
  • Flash Banner Design

You can see my portfolio here Design Flame and I have a deviantART profile which you can view here: deviantART

Contact methods:

Please include the following in your contact:
  • Site Name:
  • Budget:
  • Colours (Optional):
  • Notes:

Check out my portfolio: http://www.designflame.com

I have good iTrader on both WickedFire and Namepros with a few on DigitalPoint.

Last edited by HTMLBasicTutor; 12-02-2010 at 08:37 PM.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > V7N Webmaster Marketplace > The Webmaster Marketplace > Services > Sell Web Services