Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > V7N Webmaster Marketplace > The Webmaster Marketplace > Services > Sell Web Services

Sell Web Services Sell web services related to the development, promotion, running, or maintenance of a website or blog.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 12-21-2010, 02:38 PM
Contributing Member

WTS: Article sub (Manually) to 20 DoFollow Instant Approval Article Directories- $5

Article submission(Manually) to 20 DoFollow Instant Approval Article Directories- $5

I will submit your (1) article to 20 dofollow directories giving you up to 40 instant one way dofollow backlinks (most allow 2 backlinks).

Article directory links are the best kind of links because they are one way links. Google loves and values one way links the most. We also know that when it comes to SEO, not all links help you. Only backlinks from Dofollow sites help you get a higher.

When submission is done, I will send you a report with links to your live article on these sites.

These 20 Directories are all dofollow and your articles will be published instantly. Plus, article directories are crawled by search engine spiders frequently, because... well because they are article directories and add new content every single day.

This means by the time You receive the backlinks report from me, your backlinks are indexed already. few hours after you place your order, you will have created up to 40 dofollow backlinks.

Here is what you get:

1 Article + 20 Dofollow Instant Approval Directories = 40 Already Indexed Dofollow Links only $5

Please send pay-pal payments to saeeddarabi (@) hotmail dotcom Or you can use the link below to buy the service on Fiverr

You can see more detail and see feedback of my service on my fiverr page as well. Here is the link: 1 article submitted to 20 dofollow instant article directories $5

You can either use my fiverr page to place your order, or you can do it here. If you order here, Please send me the article in a text form in this format:

Title: my article title...
Keywords: my article, article keywords,...
Body: this is my article body...
2 links you want to use as backlinks, along with anchor text you want me to use for them.

Please feel free to ask any questions you might have.

Old 12-22-2010, 11:24 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
Apocalypse IPA

Are you offering review copies?

Old 12-22-2010, 01:40 PM
Contributing Member

I am sorry, I do not offer review copies. However, you can see feedback and reviews from my past customers on my fiverr page. Thank you.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > V7N Webmaster Marketplace > The Webmaster Marketplace > Services > Sell Web Services