Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > V7N Webmaster Marketplace > The Webmaster Marketplace > Services > Sell Web Services

Sell Web Services Sell web services related to the development, promotion, running, or maintenance of a website or blog.

Share |
Old 01-18-2011, 09:56 AM

Have your Web or Graphics design project designed in a 24 Hour Design Marathon!

Welcome to a new revolution in having your web and graphics design projects designed and developed! WELCOME TO designSPRINT.com.

You may be wondering what in the heck a 24 hour designSPRINT is. We are a group of talented, professional and experienced designers from all around the world. DesignSprint.com is a website that allows clients to come to us to have their design be one of many that is done in weekly 24 hour design marathons. We call them designSPRINTs.

What are the benefits of having my project done in a 24 hour design marathon? Why would I want to do this?

Simple! It's all about TEAM COLLABORATION.

We are a large group of professional web and graphics designers from around the world.

When designing in 24 hour marathons we are able to concentrate on a few projects at a time that would require our complete attention during that time. The client is assured that their project will receive the attention of more than one designer collaborating on the project – at the same time. To the client this means that more attention to detail is paid, as well as a multitude of design visions collaborated on.

The results? Your project designed to perfection and completed within 24 hours – not weeks or months on end.

What can I get done?

Web Design, Logo Design, Graphic Design, Brochure Design, Business Branding, Advertisement Design, Business Cards, E-commerce Stores all done in 24 hour design marathons!! Your project will be completed in 24 hours - with a multitude of design visions and ideas. Ever seen this before? It's fantastic!

Are Revisions Included?

Included in the price of your designSPRINT is up to 3 revisions with your designers. We pride ourselves on having and keeping a 100% satisfaction rate. We want to make sure you are completely happy and thrilled with your new design.

We try our best to get as much information from you as possible before the designSPRINT with your project. If for any reason you require revisions when your designers are complete, you will be offered up to three (which is included in the price of each designSPRINT).

It doesn’t happen often but if after 3 revisions you are still not happy we bill out our revisions at a very reasonable rate as not to break your bank. We promise you will leave us satisfied.

How can I get my project included in a designSPRINT?

Your project can be next in line to be completed in our next designSPRINT taking place on January 19th, 2011 at 9AM and ending January 20th, 2011 at 9AM. We have a 24 hour guarantee and we also guarantee you will be 100% completely satisfied with the results. We do these weekly so we are always around to help you out.

For more information on how this process works, please see this page http://designsprint.com/how-does-it-work/ "How it Works."

Hop on board and get that project you've been thinking about getting done into the SPRINT! You will be happy you did and best of all you don't have to stay awake for it!

www.designsprint.com

Last edited by HTMLBasicTutor; 01-18-2011 at 09:59 AM. Reason: 1 link per ad

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 01-18-2011, 04:36 PM
Contributing Member

mate email money.marketing85@gmail.com

Your work looks excellent.

Old 01-19-2011, 07:56 AM

Thanks NewIncome, I have emailed you

Old 01-20-2011, 10:41 PM
Contributing Member

Your cost is too high, i can get 100+ designs/creatives for $200

Old 01-22-2011, 09:16 PM

Hi there,

100+ Designs for $200.. ?? For which exactly?

Old 03-14-2011, 07:16 AM

Our next designSPRINT is taking off this Wednesday, March 16th at 9AM! We have also adjusted our prices and our Web and Graphics design packages are even more affordable!

Check out our new 24 Hour Guarantee (http://designsprint.com/how-does-it-work/24-hour-guarantee/) and 100% Satisfaction Guarantee! (http://designsprint.com/how-does-it-work/100-satisfaction-guarantee/) If you leave us without a smile on your face (we know you wont!) we will refund your money! Your satisfaction is very important to us that it is part of our business model.

Get the power of COLLABORATION for your next project! Choose designSPRINT.com for your website design and development, print design & ecommerce development needs today!

Check out our portfolio and past designSPRINT's by clicking here now!

Last edited by HTMLBasicTutor; 03-14-2011 at 05:19 PM.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > V7N Webmaster Marketplace > The Webmaster Marketplace > Services > Sell Web Services