Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > V7N Webmaster Marketplace > The Webmaster Marketplace > Services > Sell Web Services

Sell Web Services Sell web services related to the development, promotion, running, or maintenance of a website or blog.

Closed Thread

Share |
Old 12-30-2011, 11:55 AM
Administrator

Quick Web Page Technical Review

Having problems getting indexed in the search engines? Maybe there is a technical reason why.

Quick Web Page Technical Review
This is a quick technical review of one page of your website or blog. Websites and blogs usually use a template so if a technical problem is found within the typical areas of your pages then it would be sitewide when the site uses a template structure.

Report:
You will receive a written report in PDF format of the areas found to be possibly causing your lack of indexing by the search engines. The length of this report will depend on how many problems are found.

What This Quick Review is Not
This quick review is not a full website review.

The review does not review your search engine optimization (SEO) issues on page and off page (although technical web page issues can be a cause of some of your on page SEO issues )

It does not fix your issues for you. You will be given an explaination of what needs to be fixed and some references of why or how to fix.

Review Copy:
No review copies available. See reviews below from when this was previously offered.

Pricing & Payment:
Price: $39.95 USD
Payable by: PayPal only

Delivery Time: withn 48 hours of receipt of your payment.

How to Order:
Pm me with
-your email address.
-the url of the web page/blog post you want reviewed.
This offer is only available for V7N members, hence why you have to PM for the payment details.

Orders are not accepted for:
-adult content of any kind
-sites which are illegal or promote illegal activities
-"Made for Adsense" sites
-Non English sites

Reviews from previous times offered:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Voice Designs View Post
This report was very useful. I honestly thought my site was was top notch, but this report showed things I never would have thought to check, and that other "experts" never pointed out to me when checking my site. Extremely detailed analysis. It went step by step through different areas and explained if they were setup properly or if they needed work. And if they needed work it gave good suggestions. I definitely recommend his service!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoMyLocal View Post
This service MORE than exceeded my expectations. I received my report within the 48 hours after submitting and was pleasantly surprised with the level of detail in the explanations of the different issues that were found.

I did have a question about one portion of the review that i received and when i requested a more detailed explanation, I got a quick and friendly response back with what i was looking for.

Once again, This service is top notch! I would definitely recommend it as it allowed us to be able to prioritize the different issues that we have by order of importance.

Thanks again for everything!

I also ordered the web page speed review and was as impressed with that as i was with the Technical review!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 02-06-2012, 01:09 PM
Administrator

Still not getting your pages indexed? Maybe it's time for a spring cleaning.

Quote:
With the advent of DYI (Do It Yourself) websites and blogs those that are not web designers or web developers do not know how to tweak their sites (or just canít due to the set-up of the DYI software they are using) without using plugins. This is good for plugin developers but bad for your DYI website/blog. One really needs to look at how many plugins they are using to run their site, which are repeating tasks and whether you really need all those plugins to run an effective site.
Do You Really Need All Those Plugins?

Perhaps you also need a Web Page Optimization Review?

Old 03-02-2012, 07:30 AM

You should actually list out what you do offer in every minor detail

Old 03-02-2012, 10:12 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by digiboom View Post
You should actually list out what you do offer in every minor detail
Quote:
Originally Posted by HTMLBasicTutor View Post
Report:
You will receive a written report in PDF format of the areas found to be possibly causing your lack of indexing by the search engines. The length of this report will depend on how many problems are found.
The list will vary from site to site.

Old 04-02-2012, 12:09 PM
Administrator

This in combination with our web page optimization review is on sale until midnight April 9/12 Pacific Time.

You get both reviews for $65.99.

Available only at http://www.accretewebsolutions.ca/promotions.htm

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > V7N Webmaster Marketplace > The Webmaster Marketplace > Services > Sell Web Services

Closed Thread