Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > V7N Webmaster Marketplace > The Webmaster Marketplace > Services > Sell Web Services

Sell Web Services Sell web services related to the development, promotion, running, or maintenance of a website or blog.

Share |
Old 07-16-2012, 01:45 PM

Cheap article writing/forum posting/blog commenting services

Hello there fellow forum members. Today I would like to present myself as a business man who is interested in selling his article writing and blog/forum commenting services. I am new to this forum so please excuse the reputation been low. I would like to work with you to create an article for your blog or other services that involve writing content for you. Here is some of the services I offer:

• Article writing for blogs.
• Forum posting.
• Blog commenting.
• Other writing (such as writing of advertising threads and ‘about us’ pages.

I have experience in writing and commenting and you should start to see my ‘brand’ around other forums and blogs. You can tell me from my blue avatar with the name ‘Roach’ inside. I try to be as professional online as possible to build what I hope to be a full time job. I work as hard as humanly possible on my articles and services to gain my reputation and my client base. If you are interested in finding out more on my services then you can contact me either by private message on this forums or by emailing me on roachblogger[at]hotmail[dot]co[dot]uk
I look forward to hearing from potential customers in the future. Emails should be replied to within 24 hours although private messages may take longer. Currently there is only one ‘portfolio’ I can share and that is my article writing work for dojoblog which can be viewed by clicking here. As a final notice, my payments are only taken via PayPal.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > V7N Webmaster Marketplace > The Webmaster Marketplace > Services > Sell Web Services