Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > V7N Webmaster Marketplace > The Webmaster Marketplace > Services > Sell Web Services

Sell Web Services Sell web services related to the development, promotion, running, or maintenance of a website or blog.

Share |
Old 06-25-2013, 01:43 AM
Contributing Member

I will setup wordpress blog with necessary plugins, suitable theme for just $15

I will install word press on your domain and setup a fully functional wordpress blog. You just need to PM control panel details and I'll do everything for you. I will install wordpress, find suitable theme and install it, install necessary plugins and configure them so that you can maintain the blog later your own easily. I'm SEO having more than 6 years of experience and based on my experience I'll be installing best SEO plugin and do on page optimisation. Moreover I'll also create basic pages to make your wordpress blog ready to go. I will complete this task in maximum of 24 hours.

Benefits of my services:
  1. I'm SEO, so you can always expect perfect on page optimisation.
  2. Fast turn around time.
  3. Reliability - will be available on skype/gtalk (unless its night).
  4. Created several blogs, so will find suitable theme based on my experience and install it.
  5. Install necessary plugins and configure them.
  6. Not just install wp but create Contact us page with contact us form, privacy policy page (you can provide content or I can use privacy policy generator) and 2 more pages you specify.
  7. You can pay after the work is completed.

It is good for someone who doesn't know how to install wp, theme, plugins and do on page optimisation or for someone who creates mini sites and sells them off. It is also good for someone who knows all this stuff but too lazy to do their own or too busy.

Skype/Gtalk: exprt.assistant
I will do all this for $15

Advertisement

Advertisement

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > V7N Webmaster Marketplace > The Webmaster Marketplace > Services > Sell Web Services