Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > V7N Webmaster Marketplace > The Webmaster Marketplace > Services > Sell Web Services

Sell Web Services Sell web services related to the development, promotion, running, or maintenance of a website or blog.

Share |
Old 12-02-2017, 11:54 PM

I provide high quality content that is both search engine friendly, and relevant content of interest to people. The content I create is free of grammar errors. The content I create is also Google update friendly, meaning the quality is high. No cookie cutter content here. I spend a good deal of time researching my topics, and I write original material, as no one wants regurgitated and reworded content. I value my clients highly and strive to maintain high standards of work ethics. Rewrites will be done for anything that is my fault, but I reserve the right to say no where the client was not totally clear with goals and expectations of the content, as an example having me write articles about home repair service, but failing to tell me the site owner wants each article geo targeted, if information vital to completing the task at hand is left out that is not my fault.

Types of writing I do:

Articles
Web page content
Reviews
Articles
Blog posts
Forum Posts
Product descriptions
Nearly any niche or topic (I reserve the right to turn down topics.)

My work ethics:
Grammatically correct content
Original copyscape passed content
Well researched content

The time to complete any project I base on topic, and number of articles. Ask me for a quote on your project. Many writers give blanket project time frames in their adverts, but various topics can be more complex than others, requiring more research, time and effort to do right. I will not sacrifice quality for speed.

I am available for long term work, as I have one slot open for that. I will also take per diem work meanwhile.

My rates are $0. 03 per word. You get what you pay for in this business. Yes you could buy services for less elsewhere, and spend your precious time editing the work you receive, or you could do business with me and save yourself the hassle. I have references available.

PM me here or skype me @ Ej wisher

I can handle nearly any topic. Again I do have references.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > V7N Webmaster Marketplace > The Webmaster Marketplace > Services > Sell Web Services