Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > SEO Forum

SEO Forum Search engine optimization discussions.

Share |
Old 08-07-2009, 10:07 PM
Contributing Member

Free keyword research tools

Keyword research is very important for search engine optimization (seo) and traffic. You need keyword research tools to generate targeted traffic. Free keyword research tools suggested here are wordtracker, google adwords keyword tools, keyword discovery and overture.

WordTracker is a research tool that will give you the keywords you need to rise above your competitors in search engine rankings. It will show you how keyword research can help you discover untapped market niches, get inspiration for new products and create content that distinguishes your site from the other websites. It has a free and a fee based service that provides you with a list of related keywords and the estimated search volume for each keyword from two search engines, dogpile.com and metacrawler.com which makes several million searches per day.

Google AdWords Keyword Tool is a free tool that will give you keywords based on what searchers are entering in Google search. It will give you the amount of advertisers bidding on each term within the Google AdWords Program. It will help you because it's data from the Google AdWords Program and not the entire internet.

Keyword Discovery is another keyword research tools that compiled and collected data from a number of search engines to provide a far more accurate cross section of searches performed world wide and generate the top 100 keywords for you.

Overture Keyword Suggestion Tool is intended to help optimize pay per click campaigns on Yahoo!, but its also very useful to discover keyword for your search engine optimization. It will give you the total number of times a search query has been entered into a search engines with-in the Overture network in the previous calendar month. The Overture network includes searches from Yahoo! Search, AltaVista and MSN as well as others search engines.

It's up to you to use which keyword research tools suit your needs

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 08-09-2009, 04:05 AM
Contributing Member

thanks for these links
i think google adwords is the best

Old 08-10-2009, 08:37 AM
Banned

Tools above are the most common keyword suggestion tools. This could be a great help for all the seo newbies here. Keyword suggestion tool plays an important part when conducting a keyword research as this help us to decide the best competitive keywords to use

Old 08-10-2009, 09:18 PM
Contributing Member

nothing new but nice post for newbies

Old 08-10-2009, 09:32 PM
Contributing Member

What *paid* tools do you use for kw research? I bought Market Samurai last year, which taps into Google, but thinking about KeywordTracker. What have you found to be the best keyword research tool that saves you time and produces quality research?

Old 08-10-2009, 09:50 PM
Banned

Hi Friend,

Thanks for giving information about tool really i need this type of tools.

Old 08-11-2009, 06:56 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeldavis View Post
What *paid* tools do you use for kw research? I bought Market Samurai last year, which taps into Google, but thinking about KeywordTracker. What have you found to be the best keyword research tool that saves you time and produces quality research?

Keyword Tracker and Wordze are the two best paid keyword suggestion tool,.

Old 08-11-2009, 07:27 AM

Hi dear I am a webmaster I am doing PPC for various site but I am facing some problem when I am selecting area specific PPC such as if I am selecting sites London harrow than he is not showing my website link in google.co.uk?
Please tell me how can I solve this problem??

Old 08-11-2009, 07:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmwwtw View Post
Keyword research is very important for search engine optimization (seo) and traffic. You need keyword research tools to generate targeted traffic. Free keyword research tools suggested here are wordtracker, google adwords keyword tools, keyword discovery and overture.

WordTracker is a research tool that will give you the keywords you need to rise above your competitors in search engine rankings. It will show you how keyword research can help you discover untapped market niches, get inspiration for new products and create content that distinguishes your site from the other websites. It has a free and a fee based service that provides you with a list of related keywords and the estimated search volume for each keyword from two search engines, dogpile.com and metacrawler.com which makes several million searches per day.

Google AdWords Keyword Tool is a free tool that will give you keywords based on what searchers are entering in Google search. It will give you the amount of advertisers bidding on each term within the Google AdWords Program. It will help you because it's data from the Google AdWords Program and not the entire internet.

Keyword Discovery is another keyword research tools that compiled and collected data from a number of search engines to provide a far more accurate cross section of searches performed world wide and generate the top 100 keywords for you.

Overture Keyword Suggestion Tool is intended to help optimize pay per click campaigns on Yahoo!, but its also very useful to discover keyword for your search engine optimization. It will give you the total number of times a search query has been entered into a search engines with-in the Overture network in the previous calendar month. The Overture network includes searches from Yahoo! Search, AltaVista and MSN as well as others search engines.

It's up to you to use which keyword research tools suit your needs
Hi dear I am a webmaster I am doing PPC for various site but I am facing some problem when I am selecting area specific PPC such as if I am selecting sites London harrow than he is not showing my website link in google.co.uk?
Please tell me how can I solve this problem??

Old 08-11-2009, 01:19 PM

Try http://kpmrs.com. It is a website rank monitoring tool and it is Free!

Old 08-11-2009, 02:20 PM
Contributing Member

Nice post thanks for sharing this tools...I'll take a look at this...for me I 'm using google adwords..

Old 08-11-2009, 08:24 PM
Contributing Member

nice sharing thanks for it

Old 08-13-2009, 04:11 AM
Contributing Member

thanks for sharing this information.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > SEO Forum