Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > SEO Forum

SEO Forum Search engine optimization discussions.

Share |
Old 12-16-2009, 01:05 AM
Contributing Member

hiring content writers: need some help

hello
i started my web hosting service and am thinking that i will hire article writers and then manually submit.
will this be a good idea?
what keywords should be present in the article and how many times should my website url appear?
and can i also have a list of sites where i should submit my article
and could you suggest how much should i pay to my article writer for an article of around 500 words?

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 12-16-2009, 02:57 AM
Contributing Member

Yes, you can hire article writer so that your content articles and Press releases are effective. And look for the relevant keywords for your site by using Google adwords.

Old 12-16-2009, 08:05 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by almondhost View Post
hello
i started my web hosting service and am thinking that i will hire article writers and then manually submit.
what keywords should be present in the article and how many times should my website url appear?
and could you suggest how much should i pay to my article writer for an article of around 500 words?
Why not integrate a blog within your website and post you articles there rather than on article directories.
This can bring you direct traffic to your blog after social bookmarking and eventually after a period of time can grab you nice organic traffic too.
And since your site is just a click away from your blog, it can be profitable as well.

The keywords should be the ones you are targeting, do some research on search volume vs click rates vs competition and select a few keywords wisely and then concentrate on optimization for them.

As far as hiring writers is concerned, you can hire them from V7N's 'Looking T Hire' forum or the 'content' sub-forum.
You can pay them anywhere between $4 to $10 for a 500 word original article. Price mostly depends on the writer's reputation and experience alongwith quality.

Old 12-16-2009, 11:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan55 View Post
Yes, you can hire article writer so that your content articles and Press releases are effective. And look for the relevant keywords for your site by using Google adwords.
Yes I agree with Dylan and you can find a lot of article writers in a webmaster forum like V7n.

Old 12-17-2009, 01:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan55 View Post
Agreed and forums are best place to find the best and trust worthy ones. They also give u a chance to negotiate with them and get it for feasible price.

Old 12-17-2009, 09:03 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by almondhost View Post
hello
Hiring writers? Well first of all, it depends. Is it long term or you just want a couple of articles written for your blog/website.

For the submission, I suggest manual submission since it gives you the option of customizing your articles and article author (some articles directories can include the author's website).

About the keywords. I usually think first of the keywords I'm going to use then decide which topic to write. One to two URLs pointing to your site would be enough

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > SEO Forum