Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > SEO Forum

SEO Forum Search engine optimization discussions.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 07-14-2015, 06:13 AM
Latest Blog:
None

New webmaster's face more problem to rank website and to get traffic. They build backlinks like spam bot and rank their blog but that's not good way to build backlinks. Build backlinks in natural way. If you have something interesting on your post and then people will attract to your site/blog and it will gain traffic. It's not about only backlinks building or post sharing, it's about building relationships with others.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 07-20-2015, 01:27 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Infographics are also very helpful in creating backlinks and these backlinks are natural and SEO friendly.

According to Neil Patel "I’ve been creating infographics for quite some time now, and the results are impressive. At KISSmetrics, we generated 2,512,596 visitors and 41,000 backlinks within 2 years using infographics."

Old 08-02-2015, 03:13 AM
Contributing Member

I see the OP included link exchanges... But IMHO link exchanges now-a-days do more harm than good. So it's better to stay away from it.

Old 02-21-2016, 10:28 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Relevant and fresh content help in building back links naturally. Create good content, build network and share content with them. In that process, back links would come automatically if content is good and useful for users of target website. If you are not getting back links in this way means you need to focus on content. It may be that the content you are creating is not useful or it may be on old topic with no new information. Identify new areas of interest in your niche , do research on what information is missing or not available on the topics and create content with missing points and share it with your network. If this exercise is done repeatedly, people will automatically keep links on their sites and you get back links naturally.

Old 02-22-2016, 07:51 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by anishrao View Post
Relevant and fresh content help in building back links naturally. Create good content, build network and share content with them. In that process, back links would come automatically if content is good and useful for users of target website. If you are not getting back links in this way means you need to focus on content. It may be that the content you are creating is not useful or it may be on old topic with no new information. Identify new areas of interest in your niche , do research on what information is missing or not available on the topics and create content with missing points and share it with your network. If this exercise is done repeatedly, people will automatically keep links on their sites and you get back links naturally.
You saying that we should post unnique content in in targeted users. But what to do if my theme isn't very large and popular in the web? What if my country is very low and people don't have any good forums with that theme? Where i have to post my content then? Only one way to make that best, its just a spam. To be the firs in google position. Then people can find you

Old 03-19-2016, 03:00 PM
Super Moderator
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by sallu View Post
I see the OP included link exchanges... But IMHO link exchanges now-a-days do more harm than good. So it's better to stay away from it.
You didn't read the whole opening post. The thread creator was not saying all those methods that are listed in quotes is what you should use.

She was showing an example what people typically reply with these stupid lists in the SEO and Google section and not actually adding real advice.

The people who posts those types of list do not know anything about SEO but want to reply for a post count. Better yet... I'll quote the most of her reply below.

Quote:
I don’t think those posts or threads accomplish much more than to give the member a backlink. So, let's do something different here. My challenge to you is to ask you to post a constructive backlink building tip that might actually help someone build a stronger link profile.

I double dare you to offer something that no one else has mentioned in this thread and to provide enough detail to make it a valuable tip. Pretend you really want to help someone understand how to get quality backlinks. It might take more than a line or two, but I know you can do it, even if you have to go and Google “backlinks tips” and read a couple of posts elsewhere. (No cutting and pasting, though. Put it in your own words.)

Fresh, new ideas will get rep points, and for really good ones I will beg other mods to also award some green. It does not have to be about ‘followed’ links.

Here’s a couple to get you started:

1. Trade articles with other webmasters. Set up some Google Alerts with the keyword phrases for your niche. Read their websites and look for what they are missing. Write a short article and send it to them, offering to place a similar article of theirs on your site.

2. Stop worrying about whether links are followed when blog commenting or posting in forums. Instead, concentrate on relevance and make sure you provide quality information. If you help others, you will attract the interest of quality webmasters. If you truly have something to say, people will click on your signature links to get to know more about you. You’ll gain traffic and possibly more links.

Your turn now.

Old 05-18-2016, 03:19 AM

The main resource I have utilised myself in regards to SEO is blogging so here is what I have learnt... posts that contain more content are preferable to Google, breaking these up with headers and pictures also helps Google to identify what your blog is about. Keywords are also significant here and should relate to your article and the link you want to post. Placing your keywords around this link is also important. You should use a variety of both full and embedded links and ones that seem naturally placed within a post are best. Also linking to another trustworthy website within your post that relates to your own link will give it more weight in the eyes of Google. You can also use a programme to check where other sights are successfully posting similar links.

Old 05-18-2016, 03:51 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonio05 View Post
You saying that we should post unnique content in in targeted users. But what to do if my theme isn't very large and popular in the web? What if my country is very low and people don't have any good forums with that theme? Where i have to post my content then? Only one way to make that best, its just a spam. To be the firs in google position. Then people can find you
If there is no information on the web on a country specific topic and that is in your niche, you solve the problem and do little marketing, traffic will come to you, no need to spam.

Old 07-01-2016, 12:31 PM

Really useful, i'll just add pay attention to the pages to make them cross browser compatible. Though this is very difficult even for the most experienced among us, TRY!

Also, time your page for its loading speeds. Remember, though a graphic image looks really good on your site, its hateful if your visitors have to wait hours for it to load. You may be using a high speed connection, the whole world doesn't. Your page has to be quick to load, we really need that people see what we want them to see.

Just remember other two, in my experience too many images have exactly the opposite effect then they are meant to have. So, do everything in proportion… including putting in graphics and animations would be great.

Colour combinations matter. Your text has to be readable & as importantly if not more, worth reading. Im pretty into visual content

Last edited by snakeair; 07-01-2016 at 07:55 PM.

Old 08-02-2016, 08:17 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

And always try and create links in pages that have more and more backlinks as possible. Creating orphan backlinks to your domain is as good as doing nothing to your website. Create a link and engage with the platform as much as possible and create backlinks to the page where you have link to your domain. You can do this by commenting, following, liking or even adding friends in a social sort of websites. For example, each time you follow someone or comment on something in a forum, you are leaving a link to your page as it prints a link to your profile.

Good Luck Link Building!

Old 09-05-2016, 09:57 AM

Indeed! The best thing is the quality content. The links will come naturally and sooner or later you will be rewarded. Content is king!

Old 09-13-2016, 12:33 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

We should build links genuinely for long term blogs.

Meaningful blog commenting, in-depth guest posts, Web 2.0 sites and broken link building are the legit strategies that we can follow.

Taking part in the round-up posts, utilizing the benefits of slideshare and infographs would also help in this matter.

Old 09-15-2016, 05:57 AM

Wink

Regardless of what others say, SEO is not dead neither is link building. Really, SEO has been dead for quite a long time, for the individuals who neglected to adjust to the regularly changing standards and expanded necessities on abilities, apparatuses, subtle elements, and persistence.

Old 09-15-2016, 11:56 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

We all are know that blogging, article submission, guest blogging, press release , forum and blog commenting gives maximum traffic to your website. These are very easy way to link build. But as per my concern at the time of link building you give priority to Quality link building not Quantity. Quality links are for branding of your website. You always make link with your related industry.

Old 09-16-2016, 12:47 PM
v7n Mentor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foodella View Post
The main resource I have utilised myself in regards to SEO is blogging so here is what I have learnt... posts that contain more content are preferable to Google, breaking these up with headers and pictures also helps Google to identify what your blog is about. Keywords are also significant here and should relate to your article and the link you want to post. Placing your keywords around this link is also important. You should use a variety of both full and embedded links and ones that seem naturally placed within a post are best. Also linking to another trustworthy website within your post that relates to your own link will give it more weight in the eyes of Google. You can also use a programme to check where other sights are successfully posting similar links.
Let me ask you specifically:
Around 3 or 4 pictures a post is a good number?
I try to break things up into headers. How do you tag the headers? When I do h2, the blog makes it lighter and the size doesn't increase. Is bolding enough?

Old 10-02-2016, 01:50 PM

This thread is really something huh! 6 years and still alive! I guess one can never get enough of tips when it comes to link building
Well I came across an article by Ahrefs regarding link building strategies. I could copy paste the entire thing here, but then you can surely find it online as well. Heres the link to the article ahrefs.com/blog/link-building/ (not sure whether links can be posted)
I found the article interesting and helpful. Hope it helps you too!

Old 10-06-2016, 05:31 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

All time I tried my self to create new thing, different way of link building and discover more trust able relevant sites for back links. I like which you have advice the find error of another article and after adding missing information post on our site.

Old 10-21-2016, 10:54 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

High authority dofollow is the best link building tactic and it can be implemented by blog commenting and guest blogging. Getting links from Quora and other Q & A websites are also the good sources to build links.

Old 10-26-2016, 02:07 PM
Latest Blog:
None

While most of these posts are from years a few years ago I found this thread tremendously helpful and wanted to thank everyone for their tips and tricks. Keep them coming everyone!

Old 10-26-2016, 03:16 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam_CYW View Post
While most of these posts are from years a few years ago I found this thread tremendously helpful and wanted to thank everyone for their tips and tricks. Keep them coming everyone!
Ya, if you really want to learn something, start at the beginning of threads just like this one, where most of the really interesting and higher-valued posts are. Yes, things have changed in the last 6 years, and although you might find something of interest more recently, great posters like MJ, Deepsand, HTML (and a few others too) offer the really valuable info.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > SEO Forum

Closed Thread