Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > SEO Forum

SEO Forum Search engine optimization discussions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 04-21-2011, 12:31 AM

How to improve Google page rank and traffic?

My site traffic down these days and key words didn't rank high after doing SEO for the last 4 months. Anyone can advise me how to do it?
My site is an Art for Sale site.

Thanks,
Pius.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 04-21-2011, 03:35 AM
Banned
Latest Blog:
None

You should write good quality, unique, error free SEO article. Then use meta description and do off page optimization like back linking, social bookmarking, article distribution, link wheel, etc. Hope you will get the success doing this.

Old 04-21-2011, 04:07 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

for page rank, iv heard you need to create quality backlink, also the backlink come from a high PR site.

For getting higher result at SERP, in order to get much traffic, research the keywords first, find the high quality keywords (many visitor, less competitor). Then use those keywords for backlinks.

with this way, you will get many traffic and high PR.

Old 04-23-2011, 08:24 AM
Contributing Member

Your niche is very interesting... You can do social media optimization for your website.
- You can add blog in your website talking about your art work, their maintenance etc.
- Act as guest blogger on popular blogs that are related to your niche
- Use social networking websites to promote your art works
- Connect your Website and social networking profiles
- Buy Facebook Ads

You can use 'Keyword Country' for finding celebrity blogs of your niche. you can connect with them and can create your audience base.

Old 04-23-2011, 09:00 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Don't worry about page rank that will come naturally if you do things right. By this I am talking about creating great content, updating frequently and getting lots of relevant back links. Your pr will naturally rise after doing this stuff.

Old 04-23-2011, 09:27 AM
Banned
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by pius0102dolphin View Post
My site traffic down these days and key words didn't rank high after doing SEO for the last 4 months. Anyone can advise me how to do it?

Thanks,
Pius.
As you mentioned 4 month here, it doesn't matter how much time your are spending on SEO activities but 'quality' and what type of SEO activities you are carrying are the things to be considered only. It takes a long time to get your PR increased by just 1.

Old 04-23-2011, 09:39 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Check your site for correct on page optimization .Invest in Adwords to find the right keywords that are responsive.Optimize web content with long tail keywords,submit informative articles to ezine,web 2.0 sites and WikiPedia.Participate in social bookmarking site and social media sites like FB and Twitter.
Last but not least, be patient and give it some time.

Old 04-23-2011, 02:10 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

I found few onpage seo mistakes. My suggestion is to correct them first and then rush offpage techniques. Try to saturate your texts with long tail key phrases relevant to your niche

Old 04-26-2011, 03:23 AM

hello friends

Your website is should be good quality, unique, error free SEO article.so you are the use meta description and do off page optimization like back linking, social bookmarking, article distribution, link wheel, etc.But work is daily basis .so u have the improve Google page rank and traffic.

[removed]

Last edited by snakeair; 04-26-2011 at 07:48 AM. Reason: unrelated link removed

Old 04-26-2011, 03:23 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

As for my experience, if you do social bookmarking work, then it is really helpful to send a handsome amount of traffic on your website.

Old 04-26-2011, 03:30 AM
SEO Guru
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by pius0102dolphin View Post

Thanks,
Pius.
You have a beautiful website. To get a nice PageRank, you need to work on your backlinks.

Start working on building more backlinks for your website, and you can see a PageRank for your website in the next update.

Old 04-26-2011, 03:32 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Re optimize your site, pay special attention to your on page, Use your important keywords with H1 heading, use alt tag for imges, Follow search engine guidelines after doing all this stuff, start off page optimization.

Old 04-28-2011, 05:04 AM

According to me you should have a good quality of a web site, free seo services, you have to do social book marking, meta description, and do off page optimization like back linking, article distribution etc.

Old 04-28-2011, 07:37 AM

I think creating more backlinks can improve your site PR and as well you can gain traffic, by doing linkbuilding such as social bookmarking, directory submission, forum posting, article submission and blog posting, it can really help alot.

Old 04-28-2011, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by melovemoney View Post
Don't worry about page rank that will come naturally if you do things right. By this I am talking about creating great content, updating frequently and getting lots of relevant back links. Your pr will naturally rise after doing this stuff.
Agreed! Focus your business strategy on getting your SERPs up and PR will fall into place.

Old 04-28-2011, 10:35 AM
Banned
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by faysal969 View Post
You should write good quality, unique, error free SEO article. Then use meta description and do off page optimization like back linking, social bookmarking, article distribution, link wheel, etc. Hope you will get the success doing this.
Iíve been reading lately a lot about the Google Panda update recently. I pointed out how it would affect your SEO, Linkbuilding, and what you can do if and when you are unjustly affected. For your inquiry about getting Google Page rank, Everyone needs to get the latest update about the Google Panda.

Last month Google announced a major update which affects many of all search queries on Google. Go here Google Panda Update

Old 04-28-2011, 11:02 AM
Contributing Member

Keep fresh content and target popular keyword which global and local search volume is much and your target keyword land in correct particular pages, apart from use sitemap.xml for fast indexing and off page work like directory, article, press release, blog, forum etc.

Old 04-28-2011, 12:21 PM
Banned
Latest Blog:
None

As much I know that some times beyond the seo tasks content updating become vital point and it happens if con tent are not updated for long times; therefore, I may suggest you to update your contents or at least rearrange them. see if that work...

Best of LUCK

Old 04-28-2011, 12:35 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

My personal opinion is that care must be taken with back-links because the back-links are an important factor. and the quality back links comes via +5 PR directories, social bookmarking, article distribution etc. they boost up your website's traffic too.

Old 04-28-2011, 12:55 PM

Link building with high pagerank sites is the only answer

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > SEO Forum