Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > SEO Forum

SEO Forum Search engine optimization discussions.

Share |
Old 10-06-2011, 01:28 AM

how to write a interesting title

Content is important but the title role of the more important because only interesting titles then to attract people to view our content, but I do not know how to have a title or. people help me with

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 10-06-2011, 01:37 AM
Banned

First of all title should be relevant and unique. And it should tell about your business because title is gives the clear message to the search engine about your business.

Old 10-06-2011, 01:39 AM
Banned

Just think what word will describe best my article. And after that you place some more words around the main one

Old 10-06-2011, 01:45 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamesforKids View Post
Content is important but the title role of the more important because only interesting titles then to attract people to view our content, but I do not know how to have a title or. people help me with
I think I know some online newspapers/magazines that are notorious on that kind of "trick".

These tips could be useful:

Quote:
1. Open up the Google Keyword Tool and type a phrase in the “word or phrase” box under “Find keywords.” We used “first time buyer” for this example.

2. Click on “advanced options” under the box and set your location.

3. Hit “search.”

4. Now you’ll see a list of all the keywords people have typed in related to your topic, along with global and local monthly search counts. The keywords you want to focus on are those with a low “competition” rating, to make sure you’re not going up against hundreds of other sites in the search results.

5. For this example, the keywords “how to buy a house” jumped out, as this phrase had 2,900 local monthly searches and a relatively low competition rating. “Steps to buying a house” had an even lower rating, however there were only 390 searches for those words during the month.

6. At this stage, you could simply title your blog post “How to buy a house” and hope people are convinced enough to click through, but we’d suggest spicing it up a little. “How to buy a house: tips from a real estate insider” might get more attention, or even “How to buy a house: What first time buyers must know.”
http://propertyadguru.com/2011/04/ho...ur-blog-posts/

Old 10-06-2011, 03:57 AM
Banned

SEO point of view stuff your keyword in title that may help to be ranked.

Old 10-06-2011, 04:06 AM
Contributing Member

the title should be relevent to your site and it must be informative, latest topic

Old 10-06-2011, 05:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by balivillas View Post
I think I know some online newspapers/magazines that are notorious on that kind of "trick".

These tips could be useful:

http://propertyadguru.com/2011/04/ho...ur-blog-posts/
Very nice and interesting tip. Such info comes real handy while optimizing your own web page. A great lesson learnt today!

Old 10-06-2011, 09:29 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dataentryindia View Post
SEO point of view stuff your keyword in title that may help to be ranked.
Do you really want to recommend keyword stuffing?
Quote:
"Keyword stuffing" refers to the practice of loading a webpage with keywords in an attempt to manipulate a site's ranking in Google's search results. Filling pages with keywords results in a negative user experience, and can harm your site's ranking. Focus on creating useful, information-rich content that uses keywords appropriately and in context.

To fix this problem, review your site for misused keywords. Typically, these will be lists or paragraphs of keywords, often randomly repeated. Check carefully, because keywords can often be in the form of hidden text, or they can be hidden in title tags or alt attributes.
Keyword stuffing - Google Webmaster Tools Help

Old 10-06-2011, 01:34 PM
Banned

think of something extraordinary...reading a lot will help

Old 10-06-2011, 02:57 PM
v7n Mentor

Ideally, your title should include your target keyword - and have it as close to the beginning of your title as possible (without looking awkward). A great way to do this is to use dashes.

For example, if your target keyword is "chocolate cake recipes", and your article is about low-calorie recipes, a great title would be "Chocolate Cake Recipes - How You Can Eat Cake without Taking in a Ton of Calories". By reading this, the reader knows exactly what you're going to talk about in your article - chocolate cake that doesn't have lots of calories. (BTW, can you tell I'm hungry??? )

If you can come up with titles that show exactly what your content is about AND grab people's attention, you'll see alot more success from your articles. Remember, people skim. If they're looking at a list of articles, they're going to scan for one that looks like it offers the information they need AND looks interesting. Offer both, and you'll wind up with alot more article views.

Old 10-06-2011, 08:30 PM

it is not easy. my friend told me that SEO is not hard, no headaches as Code, but really I find very difficult to SEO

Old 10-06-2011, 10:07 PM
Contributing Member

The title indeed is important, what you have to do is to focus on the content itself and automatically you can think of a title out of it. It's important to make the title speak for your content. It will be disappointing for the audience if they found out that what your title saying is not relevant to your content.

Last edited by Cryxellis; 10-06-2011 at 10:21 PM.

Old 10-06-2011, 10:16 PM
Contributing Member

Thinking something interesting is good but dont forget to write keywords etc in that. That more relevant thing you need to focus.Interest comes after this. !

Old 10-07-2011, 01:07 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobwarner01 View Post
Thinking something interesting is good but dont forget to write keywords etc in that. That more relevant thing you need to focus.Interest comes after this. !
So you mean it's more important to have your keywords in the Title than helping your visitors immediately see what your website really could give them.

I think that would look dull when you prioritize your keywords than helping your visitors understand what your really offer. Say your article contents talk about benefits of blogging but you want to target about how to blog keywords.

Would a visitor prefer a title like "How To Blog And Blogging Tutorial" or rather an interesting title like "Why Some People Blog So Much?"

Old 10-07-2011, 01:21 AM
Banned

Title is one of the top factors to increase site visibility in search engine. We cannot ignore our main keywords on it as we need to ranking for our site. So we need to optimize title in terms to provide information of your post or site and also targeting to your visitor attraction.

You should spend time on writing just 65 characters

Old 10-07-2011, 04:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolebeckett View Post
Ideally, your title should include your target keyword - and have it as close to the beginning of your title as possible (without looking awkward). A great way to do this is to use dashes.

For example, if your target keyword is "chocolate cake recipes", and your article is about low-calorie recipes, a great title would be "Chocolate Cake Recipes - How You Can Eat Cake without Taking in a Ton of Calories". By reading this, the reader knows exactly what you're going to talk about in your article - chocolate cake that doesn't have lots of calories. (BTW, can you tell I'm hungry??? )
This is what I do with my title tags and I have seen slight improvement with this so i can genuinly agree with this theory. The way I have my site title is that i do the site name as Site name - Keyword Then I follow this up with the title of the article.

Old 10-07-2011, 05:17 AM

Title is most important to search engine and visitor and title should be relevant to your site & product. And keyword include in title simple knowledge.

Old 10-07-2011, 10:07 AM
Contributing Member

if you want to write interesting title for your website then do perfect analysis of site and use the target keyword which attract customer for the same.

Old 10-08-2011, 04:19 AM

If you going to write the "TITLE" for website
hope so it is useful for you
1-try to target keyword on the title
2-content must be related to website
3-not more than 10 words
4-Title is in bold
5-must be interesting and traffic seeker

Old 10-08-2011, 08:43 PM
Banned

Actionable titles works best in capturing readers attention:

How To Make Money online now you can spice up this title with something like The Hidden Secrets Of Making Money Online now this title will get a much more click through then the first one.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > SEO Forum