Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > SEO Forum

SEO Forum Search engine optimization discussions.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 12-04-2011, 08:41 PM

How get the traffic and page rank?

How to increase the traffic and page rank om website . Is social bookmarking and article submission is sufficient for increase the traffic.

Old 12-04-2011, 09:01 PM
Banned

Social bookmarking and article submission is not sufficient for increasing the pr and traffic.Try forum posting blog submission and blog commenting services.You should always concentrate in building strong backlinks.Try guest blogging and lens page creation.

Old 12-04-2011, 10:42 PM
Contributing Member

Most of the suggestions above are about link building. It's also good to spend more time creating quality contents on your website cause if you do - the links will follow naturally.

Old 12-05-2011, 10:11 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by teamversion View Post
Most of the suggestions above are about link building. It's also good to spend more time creating quality contents on your website cause if you do - the links will follow naturally.

This with good on-page and on-site search engine optimization works. No point buying/exchanging or spending time building links if your content is not up to par with what your target audience is looking for. You can build a zillion links but if they aren't sticking around and naturally spreading the word for you all that link building is a waste of time. The search engines may not admit it in writing, but they know when people bounce off your site. e.g. People who are logged into the search engines while surfing have their habits tracked.

HTML Basic Tutor - Learn how to code for better SEO
Basic Computer Information - Computer & internet basics for website owners

SEO troubleshooting and review services available. - Pm me.

Old 12-05-2011, 11:15 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

I can't give my own opinion, since am just new to SEO.

Here is a good topic to learn how to get page rank: Page Rank: What It Is, What It Isn’t and How To Get Some
by Super Moderator mjtaylor

facebook.com/V7Network <-- hit "Like" button.

Old 12-06-2011, 12:41 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

hi
for the better result depending on the one or two techniques is not going to help, one need to do all but try to use only white hat techniques , black hat may get you penalized by the search engine .

Old 12-06-2011, 02:53 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

There are millions of ways to increase PR and Traffic

Personally my SEO/Link Building consistes of

Useful Blog Commenting (Not spamming blogs)

Useful Social Bookmarking (Onlywire.com for main website and SENUKE X social bookmarking for my articles, squidoo pages and mini blogger and wordpress blogs)

Writing Article's and creating Squidoo Pages and even whole blogs dedicated to relevant subjects to your main website. (For instance my main site is basically a computer review website so I create blogs with how to buy guides and product reviews and include links to my main site which I then build links to the blogs and articles using the methods above.

My advice would be read forums V7N taught me a lot when I was starting out so ask questions when you need to but also remember to use Google and the search function on this forum before you post as usually some one else has already asked.

Hard work always pays off and there are always those willing to offer help and advice but remember no one will give you the key to success you have to figure that out for yourself.

Old 12-06-2011, 03:20 AM
No Longer Active
Latest Blog:
None

First write new and quality content then select right keywords for your site and then build links from high and quality sites. so that your site rank high.

Old 12-06-2011, 04:06 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

The quicker way of getting good traffic as well as increasing page rank is building quality links and maintaining good informative unique content in your website.

You can increase your website traffic by directory submissions, article marketing, e-mail marketing etc.,if you can spend some time, energy and money. Social network, blogs and forums etc are also helpful to get instant traffic to your website.

Old 12-06-2011, 04:11 AM

It takes about 2 months to get your site ranked if you manage to have a good game plan in the competition. In addition, backlinks increases one's PR and traffic. This is accomplished by executing effective SEO techniques such as blog commenting, social media marketing and online press releases and some more.

Old 12-06-2011, 04:24 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

For traffic you have to do Bookmarking and for Page Rank first
1-Your site must have good quality content
2-Generate quality Backlinks( with the help of Article ,Press release, Blog commenting,quality directory submissions)

Old 12-06-2011, 04:48 AM
Banned
Latest Blog:
None

No way, that's not enough, if you are doing only article and social book marking. there also many ways to getting more traffic with high pr follows:
For high traffic you have to go for social media marketing:
i) Face book marking may be paid.
ii) twitter with
iii) blog comment may be link to direct web url or profile pages.
iv) tons of quality back links may help you for high PR

Hope those above tips will help you out, Enjoy

Old 12-06-2011, 06:14 AM
Banned
Latest Blog:
None

Participate in social media campaign for getting traffic. Get back links from authority website and add quality content in your site so you will get Good PR for your site.

Old 12-06-2011, 09:20 AM

You can build a zillion links but if they aren't sticking around and naturally spreading the word for you all that link building is a waste of time. The search engines may not admit it in writing, but they know when people bounce off your site. e.g. People who are logged into the search engines while surfing have their habits tracked.

Old 12-09-2011, 03:15 AM
Latest Blog:
None

Good and regular content is (and probably always will be) king as far as Google are concerned.

Concentrate on that and watch your PR go up.

Old 12-09-2011, 05:03 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

When done right Facebook and Twitter can bring relevant traffic, StumbleUpon usually brings traffic but it doesn't convert very well

Old 12-11-2011, 12:28 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

First of all let me suggest one thing to you and that is trying to forget about the matter of PR because it is a never-ending story and can become a bothering thing, because even when your site possibly gains the PR of 9, you will become upset as you would want to reach the ultimate PR of ten. You can find a lot of websites on Google with high PR scores but when you look at their organic web ranks and results, you may not seem that satisfied because tens of other issues can play roles online.

Building traffic for websites is such a broad discussion that can encompass hundreds of equally valuable and still totally different solutions. Even if you add a valuable blog post to your site, it can lead to lots of page views and improved traffic shares. The main thing would be whether or not you are eager to try out the paid advertising programs. The ones involving investing in ad placements and PPC programs. By having cash, even if your site has recently got launched, it can enjoy traffic boost.

Old 12-11-2011, 12:41 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by bermuda View Post
First of all let me suggest one thing to you and that is trying to forget about the matter of PR because it is a never-ending story and can become a bothering thing, because even when your site possibly gains the PR of 9, you will become upset as you would want to reach the ultimate PR of ten. You can find a lot of websites on Google with high PR scores but when you look at their organic web ranks and results, you may not seem that satisfied because tens of other issues can play roles online.

Building traffic for websites is such a broad discussion that can encompass hundreds of equally valuable and still totally different solutions. Even if you add a valuable blog post to your site, it can lead to lots of page views and improved traffic shares. The main thing would be whether or not you are eager to try out the paid advertising programs. The ones involving investing in ad placements and PPC programs. By having cash, even if your site has recently got launched, it can enjoy traffic boost.

This is a very good post although when I started out in the world of websites and marketing getting a PR of 1 was all I dreamt about but now an increase in traffic, converting traffic, sales and conversions is more important then any PR rank.

Old 12-11-2011, 11:47 PM

Do these things to get high PR and good traffic:
1. update with Fresh Original Contents
2. Get quality Back-links
3. Social Media Optimization would also give benefits...

Old 12-12-2011, 02:53 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Social Bookmarking is a great way of getting well basically everything out there from articles to new products you have just put up.

If you are looking for instant traffic which is of course relevant then I find either the UK or USA Yahoo Answers sites is great for when you are first starting out as well there are millions of people looking for product suggestions and so on. I have over 5 accounts each have there own areas such as 1 for digital camera questions 1 for laptops and computers and so on.

I find Yahoo Answers traffic can at times convert very well.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > SEO Forum

Closed Thread