Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > SEO Forum

SEO Forum Search engine optimization discussions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 02-16-2012, 07:59 PM
Contributing Member

I know many will disagree but do follow or no follow does not matter. It is a lame seo myth as explained by marketers. Personally I have tested and found out myself without listening to those so called experts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam eva View Post
back links are beneficial if it is quality work. do-follow follows the quality work for back links. if your link is do follow than that will be surely works it will creates more traffic to your web page.

Wordpress Plugin Creates Sticky Magnetic Viral Content For Instant Backlinks

Old 02-18-2012, 02:12 AM
Banned
Latest Blog:
None

I think it is not good to use software for link building .you should go manually for link building and getting links from different ip's gives more weight for seo.

Old 02-18-2012, 05:55 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by motorola4gatrix View Post
According to google new algo there are 50 links are best per day from one ip if you cross the limit you would be considered as a spammer
Please share where Google published its new algorithm stating that?

Old 02-22-2012, 12:20 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by evansvargas View Post
Hii..!!

I have two questions in mind..!!

1: Is it fair to generate back-links from a single IP address..???
2: Should I use Software to generate backlinks..??Would it be considered spamming.??

Please share a thought...!!
Yes you do can generate many back links from single IP and its fair.

Don't use Software tools for generating back links, yes its totally consider under spam and also try to avoid such things like 1000 back links in just one click or submit your site on 1000+ directories this is all crap.

Old 02-22-2012, 06:44 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob770 View Post
Yes you do can generate many back links from single IP and its fair.

Don't use Software tools for generating back links, yes its totally consider under spam and also try to avoid such things like 1000 back links in just one click or submit your site on 1000+ directories this is all crap.
What if I want to use the software to build one link at a time? my software lets me do that, and it simplifies everything. I have a few Email templets to choose from and when I am working on multiple sites this comes in handy : )

I say USE the software to build links, but use it WISELY! check every site and only ask for links from the relative high authoritative ones.

Old 02-22-2012, 10:34 AM
Contributing Member

Exactly correct Donnie. Many think software is evil but it is not the software, it is how many people use the software to spam. Some get software that post to 1,000 sites and they think "oh yeah I am going to drive traffic now by slapping my url everyplace".

They make no plans or anything and just start slamming sites left and right and then cry when they loose rankings and get blacklisted. It is not the software's fault, it is the users fault.

This is coming from someone that hates software because I do not like how someone can shut down my license at any point in time or the website it connects to goes out of business. I much prefer online tools

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie View Post
What if I want to use the software to build one link at a time? my software lets me do that, and it simplifies everything. I have a few Email templets to choose from and when I am working on multiple sites this comes in handy : )

I say USE the software to build links, but use it WISELY! check every site and only ask for links from the relative high authoritative ones.

Old 02-22-2012, 11:09 AM
Administrator

The problem with using link building software is that some specifically state on the site they don't sell links, buy links or exchange links with cookie cutter form letters. Ya wouldn't know that unless you actually went to the site and read the contact page.

HTML Basic Tutor - Learn how to code for better SEO
Basic Computer Information - Computer & internet basics for website owners

SEO troubleshooting and review services available. - Pm me.

Old 02-22-2012, 10:28 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie View Post

And by generating back links from some software, how would you know, that the software is posting your site's link on genuine site, not on some sh_tty or adult site.
By generating manually back links we all do know from where its better to have back links or not. Don't you agree with this ?

Old 02-22-2012, 10:57 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Its true big companies use back link software tools but you need to analyze the pros and cons of using them as you run a risk of losing ranks .

Old 02-22-2012, 11:30 PM
Contributing Member

Because you choose the sites to post to and you also login those sites and participate. The software just helps in the process of building links. Problem is many just use the software to spam sites left and right and never take the time to login them.

There are smart ways to do things and there are dumb ways, many choose the dumb way which is why we all deal with spam. Personally I will still take my online tools over any software any day.

Quote:
And by generating back links from some software, how would you know, that the software is posting your site's link on genuine site, not on some sh_tty or adult site.
By generating manually back links we all do know from where its better to have back links or not. Don't you agree with this ?

Old 02-22-2012, 11:41 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ord Allenbea View Post
Because you choose the sites to post to and you also login those sites and participate. The software just helps in the process of building links. Problem is many just use the software to spam sites left and right and never take the time to login them.

There are smart ways to do things and there are dumb ways, many choose the dumb way which is why we all deal with spam. Personally I will still take my online tools over any software any day.
OK, So Can you mention any Software for that where we actually choose the Sites to post ?

Old 02-22-2012, 11:48 PM
Contributing Member

I do not condone the software that software marketers have put on the market. This is why I built my own online tools which you can see from my signature and if the mods feel this is self promotion they may delete this post.

Quote:
OK, So Can you mention any Software for that where we actually choose the Sites to post ?

Old 02-23-2012, 01:42 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Do any of you here know exactly about such kind of Workable software's available, if yes then name it with the source ? Because i dint found and also don't think there are such kind of workable software available.

Old 02-23-2012, 02:11 AM

It won't have as much of an affect but that depends on how you're getting these backlinks.

Software for creating backlinks is always use but I say that if you use them the right way An example if instead of using it to spam blog comments or something, use it to find high quality blogs in your niche that you can manually comment on. These comments will stick and actually mean something and one of those will probably get you further than 100 randomly spammed ones.

Old 02-23-2012, 03:03 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
Spam

It's okay if you're going to use one IP.

About using a software, I'd like to quote one of the replies here. "The software is not the spammer. The user is." Those backlink tools are being called spam because of the way that people use 'em. If you're going to use them the right way, it's going to be beneficial. But I suggest that you would focus on the manual submissions instead.

Old 02-23-2012, 04:21 AM

I dont think that using software for creating back links is a good idea. First it does not give quality back links and second if the website knows about it, it can ban you permanently for doing spamming.

Old 02-23-2012, 06:16 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Do any of you here know exactly about such kind of Workable software's available, if yes then name it with the source ? Because i dint found and also don't think there are such kind of workable software available.
Link-Assistant.. Works great, and you will have full control, just dont spam me

Old 02-23-2012, 06:37 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Sorry I am not in favour of using software for backlinks . Natural backlinks are best and they are easily indexed by search engines .

Old 02-23-2012, 07:00 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShivJaiswaL View Post
Sorry I am not in favour of using software for backlinks . Natural backlinks are best and they are easily indexed by search engines .
Have you even read the previous posts? I can spam without software lol... You control the software and you can use in a white hat way to build natural links, but heres the catch... this software will save you time and it will help you rank.

Old 02-23-2012, 11:00 AM
Contributing Member

You did not bother reading the thread. You can naturally build links with software and online tools and especially if those online tools are your own 300+ private sites

Spam is done by "people" and not computers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShivJaiswaL View Post

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > SEO Forum