Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > SEO Forum

SEO Forum Search engine optimization discussions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 03-09-2012, 10:56 PM
Banned
Latest Blog:
None

I have one question on this topic, i want to know that if i write unique article for my site and i am not using this artcile in my own site and now i want to submit this article in other article sites .Now i want to know that if i submit this same article that i have written for posting in article sites will be considered as spam or duplicate content by google or not considered, and can i will get backlinks from different sites or not ? Please reply me best answer .

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 03-10-2012, 12:02 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

There is no duplicate content penalty, this is a myth. Syndication is submitting your content to different sites.

As for your content, always submit it to your own site first as it is your content. If you plan on submitting to those useless so called top article directories then you are wasting your time. Your content should be submitted to ad free high quality sites.

Yes you can get backlinks for syndicating your articles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by indusharma View Post
I have one question on this topic, i want to know that if i write unique article for my site and i am not using this artcile in my own site and now i want to submit this article in other article sites .Now i want to know that if i submit this same article that i have written for posting in article sites will be considered as spam or duplicate content by google or not considered, and can i will get backlinks from different sites or not ? Please reply me best answer .

Old 03-10-2012, 02:26 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

It might work but i won't recommend you because google panda is very much against duplicate content.

Old 03-10-2012, 02:35 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Panda Update had nothing to do with duplicate content, it had to do with "content farms" such as ezine articles, articles base, and those other so called top article directories that are nothing but an adsense filled site with junk articles.

Syndication of articles is not effected by Google Panda at all. As long as you syndicate properly to proper sites and you have high quality content.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffsmith View Post
It might work but i won't recommend you because google panda is very much against duplicate content.

Old 03-12-2012, 06:08 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ord Allenbea View Post
Panda Update had nothing to do with duplicate content, it had to do with "content farms" such as ezine articles, articles base, and those other so called top article directories that are nothing but an adsense filled site with junk articles.

Syndication of articles is not effected by Google Panda at all. As long as you syndicate properly to proper sites and you have high quality content.
I agree and like to add that as long as you include trackbacks and give credit to the first (original) post author, you will not be penalized.

Old 03-12-2012, 11:31 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTa View Post
Hi,
For some website I make 1 article and post on 20 good article site i hear people say that its duplicate content and only 1 article cont.

I do this for about 7 website and post anchor link back for 3 keyword for all article and I get all in first page. Not first ranking but still it work.

I think Google still count link from duplicate article but just not put them in when people search?

Is this right?
It's not worth spinning the article. Put good content out there, not duplicate content. The Panda update is cracking down on that stuff. Most importantly, don't post articles on your own webpage and then submit it to other directories. Google is known to penalize people for that and other websites will often outrank you for those articles.

Old 03-13-2012, 04:25 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Not trying to be rude but you need to read the thread because you are 100% wrong about articles and marketing.

Always post your content to your own site first and then syndicate it. Google will not punish you for this and the panda update has nothing to do with syndication of articles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwmann2 View Post
It's not worth spinning the article. Put good content out there, not duplicate content. The Panda update is cracking down on that stuff. Most importantly, don't post articles on your own webpage and then submit it to other directories. Google is known to penalize people for that and other websites will often outrank you for those articles.

Old 03-15-2012, 05:11 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

my opinion 1 article, 1 directory, if you submite the article to many other article directories it's pointless

Old 03-15-2012, 12:06 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

While I know those so called top article directories are useless I still must ask you why you think syndication is pointless ??

Syndication is how you create brand awareness, get viral traffic, and etc. When you submit a press release what do you think happens ? They syndicate that press release on many websites and yes the links are counted.

Syndicating an article is the same exact thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by curier View Post
my opinion 1 article, 1 directory, if you submite the article to many other article directories it's pointless

Old 03-16-2012, 12:24 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Why do you want to submit to adsense filled article directories. I have a list of 250+ sites that are all ad free, but only my members can submit to them as I keep spam and junk out of my sites.

If you want to learn real article marketing and have access to exclusive tools then click on my sig below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohansyco View Post
Hi,

I need a new article directory working list..

Can anyone please give me a new working list..
Thanks

Old 03-16-2012, 12:38 AM
Contributing Member

You can Have a look at Directory Critic Article Submission. It may have what you are looking for.

Old 03-16-2012, 03:24 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

I think not a major issue, but if I were you, certainly would make some changing within sentences in every new submission. Good luck

Old 03-16-2012, 08:14 AM
Contributing Member

I agree with luring...avoid posting the exact same article on several article directories. Not a good idea, make each one sound the same, just wrote different.

Old 03-16-2012, 01:40 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Waste of time and even a worse idea. Google panda slapped those so called top article directories because they had 500 articles on how to create a banner ad that all was written differently but sounded the same.

It is a waste of resources and time to submit to those lame article directories that are nothing but content farms. You get no link juice from them begin with because they are filled with far too many ads.

You can however post the same exact article to proper sites and get link juice + credit - This is known as syndication which many websites do and they get no penalty from any search engine.

Write 1 high quality article and get as much as you can out of it, write another 1 and get as much as you can out of it, and etc. It is about "quality" and not quantity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by James2Dylan View Post
I agree with luring...avoid posting the exact same article on several article directories. Not a good idea, make each one sound the same, just wrote different.

Old 03-17-2012, 10:54 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

"Why do so many people want to submit their quality content to a content farm that has your article surrounded by ads is far beyond me. Before I built Marketers Domination I tested over 1,200 article directories (including those so called top directories) and the results was poor to say the least."

When did you do this? A few years back, article directories were immensely powerful. You could literally live off of article directories for your top rankings.

Old 03-17-2012, 11:03 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

I have tested them for years (I certainly am no newbie online), I own a custom built article directory but it is 100% ad free and it does not load your quality content with junk ads.

Those so called top Article directories have never been powerful because you have always lost link juice, lost customers to ads, and never got very much in the way of backlink credit.

I fully understand how article marketing works and how to provide valuable content in articles. Articles are to be used to empower "your site" not get the article directory article ranked. Why on this green earth would you want to have your article on a directory ranked 1st page when you can rank your site 1st page.

I teach article marketing 100% different than those so called gurus that just want to sell junk submit software. I built my site to do exactly what I teach - Article marketing is designed to empower your website through the use of proper built sites and proper created content.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkHeron View Post
"Why do so many people want to submit their quality content to a content farm that has your article surrounded by ads is far beyond me. Before I built Marketers Domination I tested over 1,200 article directories (including those so called top directories) and the results was poor to say the least."

When did you do this? A few years back, article directories were immensely powerful. You could literally live off of article directories for your top rankings.

Old 03-17-2012, 11:48 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ord Allenbea View Post
I have tested them for years (I certainly am no newbie online), I own a custom built article directory but it is 100% ad free and it does not load your quality content with junk ads.

Those so called top Article directories have never been powerful because you have always lost link juice, lost customers to ads, and never got very much in the way of backlink credit.

I fully understand how article marketing works and how to provide valuable content in articles. Articles are to be used to empower "your site" not get the article directory article ranked. Why on this green earth would you want to have your article on a directory ranked 1st page when you can rank your site 1st page.

I teach article marketing 100% different than those so called gurus that just want to sell junk submit software. I built my site to do exactly what I teach - Article marketing is designed to empower your website through the use of proper built sites and proper created content.
That's cool. For the record, I didn't say you're supposed to get the submitted articles to rank, though EZA is of course popular for driving traffic through almost instantly ranking submitted articles.

Old 03-19-2012, 02:57 AM
Banned
Latest Blog:
None

duplicate content on other website will effect on your keywords ranking. there is one more option article spinning with 60% uniqueness, i hope that will work.

thanks!

Old 03-19-2012, 02:58 AM
Super Moderator
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by virtueinfo11 View Post
duplicate content on other website will effect on your keywords ranking. there is one more option article spinning with 60% uniqueness, i hope that will work.

thanks!
Google doesn't like article spinning period. I wouldn't even attempt to spin any content. It's just a cheap way of getting out of writing original content.

Old 03-19-2012, 03:18 AM
Banned
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeair View Post
Google doesn't like article spinning period. I wouldn't even attempt to spin any content. It's just a cheap way of getting out of writing original content.
i mentioned ratio of article content uniqueness.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > SEO Forum