Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > SEO Forum

SEO Forum Search engine optimization discussions.

Closed Thread

Share |
Old 04-09-2013, 01:40 AM

It depends on the websites condition and requirements, like if your website is new then you should get links from high PR do follow directories. After that you can get great back links from Article sites.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 04-11-2013, 05:32 AM

Hi,
I think Blog commenting is one of the best way to get traffic and get strong back link but for this purpose always comment on relevant blog and quality comment.
Thanks

Old 04-11-2013, 05:52 AM
Contributing Member

In my opinion the article backlink is the most effective and beneficial. At first, normally it gives you a do follow backlinks. Second thing, the visitor who comes to your website through your article, is a genuine visitor and there is much chance to turn him as customer of your product and services.

Old 04-11-2013, 05:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamidafg View Post
hi guys,

I want to know what is the best backlinks to get for a website, i mean what type blog comments, article and so on?
Go for posting UNIQUE & SEO RICH Articles at WEB 2.0 Websites like Tumblr & Squidoo. After that you can create blog comments whether Automatic or Manual done to these WEB 2.0 forming multi-tier beast.
This is surely gonna improve your Ranking.

Old 04-11-2013, 10:18 AM
Banned

SEO is so hard nowadays, a lot of people already give up in SEO.

Old 04-11-2013, 12:55 PM

I find contextual backlinks are very effective.. SEO is not hard but takes sometime..

Old 04-11-2013, 03:06 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by leosunny View Post
I think blog commenting in dofollow blogs is one of the suggestable method
Quote:
Originally Posted by Priyank Pandey View Post
A dofollow link from any high PR website is good. It does not depend whether it is in blog post or sidebar.
As already mentioned, there is no such thing as dofollow. A link either has the nofollow attribute or not.

You think the search engines are not smart enough that you only comment on blogs that do not use the nofollow attribute?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RossManRick View Post
I don't recommend blog comment it takes much time for approval....
Then you are commenting on a blog that the owner doesn't care about his/her readers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunnybear View Post
What sites where u can do guest blog posting?
We have a whole thread devoted to Guest Blogging in the Blogging section.

BTW: What I just did is called internal linking. Another way to build links to various pages on your website.
Quote:
Originally Posted by luddanfs View Post
As far as I know blog comments are nofollow so there is no benefit of building nofollow backlinks.
Not all blogs make their comment links nofollow. You are missing out on the opportunity of building relationships with the blog owner and their readers with that attitude. Anyone reading the comment you left could still click your link to find out more about the person behind the comment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abdullah Zahid View Post
Go for posting UNIQUE & SEO RICH Articles at WEB 2.0 Websites like Tumblr & Squidoo.
Did you hear Squidoo outbound links are now nofollow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by palacevip6 View Post
I write good and unique content and people naturally link to my sites. No need for a service that can get you banned.

The best reply so far! Work on things you have control over. As mentioned above Squidoo has gone nofollow. All those people that wrote articles on that site for the backlink only just wasted years of their time.

If you have good content written for your target audience with just enough on-page SEO you will be found in the search results which in turn will mean your readers spreading the word for you. Backlinks Oh natural!

Old 04-11-2013, 07:16 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
hi guys,

I want to know what is the best backlinks to get for a website, i mean what type blog comments, article and so on?
real comments of course and not a spammy one. Doesn't matter "what type' of article. The important thing is you to comment/post and not make it spammy. If you're gonna create articles be sure to make it whole-heartedly and passionately. For curating articles and other sources, be sure to choose only the best ones related to your website niche. For sure your audience gonna love reading it.

Last edited by contech; 04-11-2013 at 07:20 PM.

Old 04-12-2013, 04:06 AM
Banned

You can try to generate the back links from high PR websites of forums as well as do follow blog.You can also submit the press release and article submission on popular news sites.

Old 04-12-2013, 05:54 AM
Contributing Member

Best backlinks are those who came from High pr sites in same niche with yours; edu, gov backlinks

Old 04-12-2013, 06:59 AM
Banned

All of the above!

But spread out evenly, what I do is blog comments one day, forum posts the next etc.

I always use a different kw each time I comment on blogs to keep my links natural and avoid spamming! And like mentioned above, actually read the article so you can give a good comment or you are just wasting your time!

Old 04-13-2013, 02:38 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
hi guys,

There nothing like best type, all you need to know the page rank from where you are getting the link not the website home page rank. If the page rank of that page from where you are getting link is of high PR, the it is good whether you are getting this by any method.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Priyank Pandey View Post
A dofollow link from any high PR website is good. It does not depend whether it is in blog post or sidebar.
A dofollow link counts, but the link from page content would be always more valuable than a link in footer.

Last edited by snakeair; 04-13-2013 at 05:59 AM.

Old 04-13-2013, 05:41 AM

HI

Instead of picking any specific types of back link methods try to get links deploy from every means which will help your site to gain maximum exposure soon

Old 04-13-2013, 05:51 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by singhabhishek251 View Post
There nothing like best type, all you need to know the page rank from where you are getting the link not the website home page rank. If the page rank of that page from where you are getting link is of high PR, the it is good whether you are getting this by any method.
Exactly!!! It's a good idea to get a pagerank plugin for your browser, because even if the blog you are on is PR-7 the page the article is on could be PR-0!

Page rank puts an icon in your firebox browser which gives you the rank no of each page, for chrome there is Google page rank!

Old 04-15-2013, 04:50 AM
Contributing Member

back-links should be from qualitative websites and related niches, and it can generate through blog posting, directory submission, forum posting, article submission, etc.

Old 04-15-2013, 12:44 PM
Banned

If you don't already have one, open up a google+ account and update it on a regular basis. More than FB, these links will count even higher for sure.

Old 04-15-2013, 10:51 PM
Contributing Member

@robpongi, Are you sure about the statement you made?
I mean I had heard that Google has a softspot for G+, but with rankings too. May be moderator can bring more clearity.

Old 07-15-2013, 07:22 PM
Banned

Do Follow Makes it More Worthwhile

Quote:
Originally Posted by dWhite View Post
If you're only posting on a forum or commenting on blogs just for backlinks, you'll most likely find yourself with either your link removed and/or yourself banned.

As I stated above, most blog authors know the difference of someone who read the article versus someone who just commented for a backlink without reading the article.

Also dofollow doesn't exist.
I disagree, pretty much all the way around. If you are posting real and helpful comments, links and knowledge for the purpose of earning backlinks, you'll do fine in forums where you belong. The question is not why you participate in a forum, it's how.

There is such a thing as a do-follow link. It's a link that does not have a no-follow tag.

Old 07-15-2013, 11:13 PM
Contributing Member

Well, it is true that natural links can't be built by yourself, they are built by others in the way of content popularity etc..

However, if you are doing link building then you have to do your best to build natural links and for this, you don't have to check whether the web page is dofollow or nofollow, it has high pr or low pr.

Old 07-15-2013, 11:35 PM

For best backlinks, you need to do comments on forums on blogs. moreover, you can also use article submission technique for backlinking but make sure that your article must be of high quality and unique.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > SEO Forum

Closed Thread