Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > SEO Forum

SEO Forum Search engine optimization discussions.

Share |
Old 07-29-2013, 09:17 AM
Contributing Member

How to increase the Traffic for my web site

Hi, am owning my website for my business and am doing SEO for my site since four months and got 74 back links even though i could not able to get rank in google. please reply with your suggestion.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 07-29-2013, 10:36 AM

I'll appreciate a link of your website and the keywords on which you want your website to come higher in serp. It'll allow me to check that what could be wrong with your site or seo.

Just remember one thing, only getting backlinks won't take you to the top of serp, there are a lot of other factors that need to be considered for that.

Old 07-29-2013, 11:41 AM
Contributing Member

I read various advice from this forum on how to increase traffic but the most effective for me are the following:
1. Facebook - I created a Facebook page and so far has 1500 likes
2. Twitter - I recently began using twitter and once in a while I put link to my blog in my
twits whenever related.
3. I am presently learning how to use Google Plus in traffic generation.

Old 07-29-2013, 11:41 AM
v7n Mentor

Quote:
Originally Posted by arunmarvel5 View Post
How to increase the Traffic for my web site
In regards to your question, this common topic has been discussed and rehashed many times on this forum. It would be the course of wisdom to consider reading the following similar threads that revolve around your opening question. Some threads that cover this same topic are located at:

http://www.v7n.com/forums/marketing-...w-website.html

http://www.v7n.com/forums/marketing-...c-website.html

http://www.v7n.com/forums/marketing-...-traffice.html

http://www.v7n.com/forums/seo-forum/...ing-1-seo.html

In addition to the threads that have been provided, here are some other common procedures that can assist as well in order to help increase the traffic for your website.

1. One option that you can implement to help increase traffic to your site is by creating a YouTube channel that revolves around the services, products or content that your site is all about. A well organized, thought out and prepared YouTube channel can help let others know about your company and brand and more importantly, your website.

2. Another option that you can implement to help increase traffic to your site is to use social media to engage potential consumers and clients and visitors. Follow and share with other people who may reciprocate and follow you and take a look at your site. Often times it's free or at the very least, cost efficient and in actuality just takes some time and work and diligence.

3. Another option that you can implement to help increase traffic to your site is through submitting a press release. Submitting a press release can help a little with gaining traffic to your site. Keep in mind that many sites that offer this service do charge a fee from anywhere from $50 to $300.

4. Another subject to consider that you can implement to help increase traffic to your site is to you read about the importance of Search engine optimization and what is involved in it such as generating useful content and link building. More info about this subject matter can be found at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Search_engine_optimization

5. Another alternative option that you can implement to help increase traffic to your site is by advertising. Using pay per click programs such as Google AdWords or Bing Ads can drive a lot of traffic if done correctly. Obviously with advertising there are fees involved and a lot of patience and data must be accrued over a period of time in order to have a refined conclusion on what words to focus on in order to be cost effective and beneficial.

Old 07-29-2013, 12:48 PM
Contributing Member

how much important to share our links in social medias.? these social medias like fb , google + and all we cannot create anchor text. So how the particular keyword will be optimized?

Old 07-29-2013, 06:31 PM
Contributing Member

Do guest posts on high pr blog it you will get massive traffics from there and also help in in increasing google pr

Old 07-29-2013, 08:23 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by arunmarvel5 View Post
how much important to share our links in social medias.? these social medias like fb , google + and all we cannot create anchor text. So how the particular keyword will be optimized?
The thread starter is asking on how to increase traffic on their site, so social media like Facebook and google+ are the best way to do it.
About optimizing keywords, as I know, FB and g+ are nofollow.. So Google will not give importance to that, but they're still useful because we can drive traffic from them, and we can also promote it easily.

Old 07-30-2013, 04:48 AM

You can increase traffic on the website in many ways like through off page optimization techniques which mainly includes social bookmarking, forum postings, blogging and press release submissions.

Old 07-30-2013, 07:15 AM
Contributing Member

Am doing link building even though if i could not able to get a rank for my site. then what is the alternative way?

how much effective contribution will be there for our site because of this social medias. anyhow it will increase traffic but we cannot optimize the keywords.

Last edited by snakeair; 07-30-2013 at 07:37 AM. Reason: merged posts - use edit feature

Old 07-30-2013, 10:20 AM

If you can't get enough traffic from the search engines, try to be social - use the biggest social networks

Old 07-30-2013, 11:18 AM
Contributing Member

The most important thing you can do is create content of value. You're competition for people's attention - better content means more attention.

Old 07-30-2013, 02:10 PM
Contributing Member

Thumbs up

Please provide website name also, .so that can better help you.
Good keyword ranking directly proportional to count and quality of backlinks.
Also, work for proper ON page SEO,

Thanks

Old 07-31-2013, 04:01 AM
Contributing Member

Off page optimization works such as forum posting, blog commenting, social bookmarking and article submission helps to increase more traffic.

Old 08-01-2013, 12:36 AM
Contributing Member

Create natural backlinks and submit content on relevant sites only.Do Social Media on Facebook, Twitter, Google +. You can also make PPts and share them on PPT sharing sites. Make Videos and share them on video sharing sites like YouTube.

Old 08-02-2013, 12:37 AM
Contributing Member

If you are in Webmaster niche then participating her in V7N on regular basis would also help a lot in getting targeted visitors.

But SEO is the main way of getting targeted traffic, for this you need to optimize some keywords, YES, it takes time but it may give you long time result.

Old 08-02-2013, 02:37 AM
Banned

You should find some high rank blogs or website, Then do guest blogging on those website, It will increase your backlinks and traffic..

Old 08-03-2013, 02:25 AM
Contributing Member

Social Medias are the best option in case of traffic generation. Be more active on Facebook, Twitter and even on Google plus. Again doing off page SEO in the best manner can also bring traffic to your site.

Old 08-06-2013, 03:18 AM

Backlinking is just a help to get traffics but its not the main reason on how to get up on google

Old 08-06-2013, 03:24 AM

Guest posting is best way to traffics to your website but you have to write useful and unique content there are many website who allows guest posting if you required guest posting website list please ask me i will share with you.

Old 08-06-2013, 03:58 AM
Contributing Member

Try to work on onpage optimization of your website. Concentrate more on long tail keywords, research on competitors backlinks and try to utilize the same resources that can be utilized after doing research on competitors backlinks. Working more on long tail keywords will help to rank your website on better positions in less time where as if you concentrate more on targeted keywords, it will take more time and you can't to rank higher for such keywords with just 100 or 200 backlinks.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > SEO Forum