Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > SEO Forum

SEO Forum Search engine optimization discussions.

Share |
Old 02-10-2014, 09:58 PM
Contributing Member

Problem while publishing Squidoo Lens

Hi members.

I am facing a problem while publishing a squidoo lens. All the requirements of the lens are fulfilled and it is 90% completed. But when I publish it then it shows this error "There was a hiccup in publishing your Lens, but there's nothing wrong with your content. To fix this problem just click the Reload workshop button below. Don't worry! All of your Lens changes are saved."

I also reloaded many times but I am facing the problem again and again and lens is not publishing. I am facing this for two days. Can anyone please tell me the solution or explain what is it??

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 02-10-2014, 10:59 PM

Try to refresh your browser and try again to publish, some time it happens when the internet connection have some problem.

Old 02-11-2014, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrightandru View Post
Try to refresh your browser and try again to publish, some time it happens when the internet connection have some problem.
Read the OP again.

Quote:
Hi members.

I am facing a problem while publishing a squidoo lens. All the requirements of the lens are fulfilled and it is 90% completed. But when I publish it then it shows this error "There was a hiccup in publishing your Lens, but there's nothing wrong with your content. To fix this problem just click the Reload workshop button below. Don't worry! All of your Lens changes are saved."

I also reloaded many times but I am facing the problem again and again and lens is not publishing. I am facing this for two days. Can anyone please tell me the solution or explain what is it??
As that lens of your is in draft, try to post another lens and see the if the problem continues. If the problem continues, there might be some issues with your account and you must contact squidoo about it.

If other lens get published only that lens does not, it means the problem is in that lens.

Old 02-12-2014, 12:41 AM

I have the same problem in Squidoo Lens. But I have found the alternate. You must have to fullfill all the requirement in article and than submit.

Old 02-14-2014, 04:25 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fahadkhan14 View Post
Hi members.

Squidoo, found some unethical words in your content, that's why its show the issues, i face same issue, and then i edit the content and then my content is published easily.

Old 02-14-2014, 10:16 PM
Contributing Member

Even I have problem in publishing my article in Squidoo. It says the content is not quality. But I corrected many time. I couldn't fix the problem.

Old 02-18-2014, 02:55 AM
Contributing Member

Don't try to refresh the browser. But try to use different browser instead. Make sure all your Java and Plugins are updated.

Old 02-19-2014, 12:46 AM
Contributing Member

This type of same problem I was facing some time before, but I tried on different web browsers then swiftly I published my post.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > SEO Forum