Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > SEO Forum

SEO Forum Search engine optimization discussions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 02-25-2014, 04:52 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

difficult to find same niche

hello to all the members
I doing the seo for my website which are doing company registration in india. I know that I choose the forums and blogs which are same to my niche. But it is really difficult to find me forums and blogs websites because there are no enough forums in my area and which is available they are not give the signature.
So what I do. We all know blog commenting, article submission and guest posting are also not in our use.
Can you give the techniques which is work for me.

Old 02-25-2014, 06:36 AM
Latest Blog:
None

if you've searched for "company registration" websites and can't find anything, try a different approach.

Who registers a new company? Try searching for "start your own business" or something similar?

Old 02-25-2014, 07:32 AM

You can use google alerts to get recently updated blogs related to your keywords right into your inbox. And when it comes to searching the related forums you can just type your keyword in google followed by a space and inurl:forum

Old 02-25-2014, 02:56 PM
Contributing Member

I would also make a blog about the topic and link back to your site. Each time you write a post about a topic on a page on your site include a link and keywords in the text. You should be able to get blog listed in some directories and submit the feed.

Old 02-25-2014, 03:19 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

to be honest, you didn't need to get every backlinks come from similar niche, if you approach your backlinking strategy this whay you'll just end up discouraged.
since your website is offering a service, why you don't spend a dime in advertising ?

Old 02-25-2014, 11:49 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssonly View Post
to be honest, you didn't need to get every backlinks come from similar niche, if you approach your backlinking strategy this whay you'll just end up discouraged.
since your website is offering a service, why you don't spend a dime in advertising ?
If I am using the forums of SEO discussion for link building of the website which is have different niche signature. So that fear about the penalties on the website or not.

Old 03-01-2014, 02:13 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

It is best to find forums and communities which are active in your niche. The reason is that exposure on these forums (quality posts) can generate traffic for you. When they do not (or hardly) exist, you will have to turn to other platforms.
These will reward you with backlinks, although they will not generate conversion (clients).

Additionally there is also the potential problem of language. My site is in Dutch, but foreign traffic leads to a high bounce rate, because they can't read your pages and blog posts.

Old 03-01-2014, 02:29 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by johmny View Post
hello to all the members
I doing the seo for my website which are doing company registration in india. I know that I choose the forums and blogs which are same to my niche. But it is really difficult to find me forums and blogs websites because there are no enough forums in my area and which is available they are not give the signature.
So what I do. We all know blog commenting, article submission and guest posting are also not in our use.
Can you give the techniques which is work for me.
Assuming you are not blog commenting, submitting article and guest posting just for the backlink...

Taking an interest in related business sites could help get your name out there.

Add to the conversation on business related blogs.

Submit different articles to different business related newsletters with how tos.

The newsletter idea can be used for guest blogging submissions also but since Matt Cutts condemed guest blogging for SEO purposes that might not be worth while.

HTML Basic Tutor - Learn how to code for better SEO
Basic Computer Information - Computer & internet basics for website owners

SEO troubleshooting and review services available. - Pm me.

Old 03-04-2014, 01:40 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

No need to have all links from the same niches. Links from wikipedia or CNN (not in your niche) are worth more than links from the ame niche of low quality.

Old 03-05-2014, 12:44 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

You can also do competition analysis which will provide you the list of websites having this kind of backlinks. In that it will contain al the strategies whether forums, blogs or anything else.

Old 03-05-2014, 02:26 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

I think article submission in your niche should work. Just promote your article page so they get ranked too.

Old 03-08-2014, 09:39 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

you should produce some quality free content and then you may get some attention from others .....

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > SEO Forum