Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > SEO Forum

SEO Forum Search engine optimization discussions.

Share |
Old 06-03-2014, 04:04 AM

PR-0 how to build links?

Hi,
My website is PR-0.It's brand new.If I go in search of getting some links by exchange, I am not welcomed because of my PR.I have submitted to some free web directories, but I don't know whether I would get links back. What should
I do to build links?

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 06-03-2014, 04:37 AM
Banned

Build one way quality backlinks to increase your website ranking and PR of your site in SERP.

Old 06-03-2014, 04:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidweb09 View Post
Build one way quality backlinks to increase your website ranking and PR of your site in SERP.
What are one way backlinks?

Old 06-03-2014, 05:31 AM

One way backlinks means you can submit our website link to another sites. Article Submission, Forum Posting, Directory Submission, PR submission is a best way to generate one way backlinks.

Old 06-03-2014, 05:53 AM

Thanks for your reply.

Old 06-03-2014, 05:54 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondjems View Post
Article Submission, Forum Posting, Directory Submission, PR submission is a best way to generate one way backlinks.
So spam, spam, spam and spam? No.

Article submission has been useless for awhile now, there are very, very, very few actual good article sites left.

If you join a forum just for backlinks, you will more than likely find yourself banned.

Directory submission has been useless for years now. The only one worthwhile is DMOZ, but you could live 5 lifetimes before your site was accepted.

PR Submission? What's that?

Old 06-03-2014, 05:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dWhite View Post

Article submission has been useless for awhile now, there are very, very, very few actual good article sites left.

If you join a forum just for backlinks, you will more than likely find yourself banned.

Directory submission has been useless for years now. The only one worthwhile is DMOZ, but you could live 5 lifetimes before your site was accepted.

Are directory submissions useless?? I have submitted to some free web directories and i am waiting for their inclusion.Should I stop doing that?I have 0 backlinks for my website.

Old 06-03-2014, 06:03 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landscape Builders View Post
Are directory submissions useless?? I have submitted to some free web directories and i am waiting for their inclusion.Should I stop doing that?I have 0 backlinks for my website.
For the most part, yes they are. Most of them are complete junk farms that hold 0 value.

You need to find good quality human edited directories, such as DMOZ, to have any sort of value from it.

There are some out there, but it's like finding a needle in a haystack.

Old 06-03-2014, 06:36 AM
Contributing Member

Don't go with the reciprocal links. First make sure you have proper content on your website. Proper content as in Informative content, If yes then you dont need to look for links here and there.

Just google it for some of the top bookmarking submission sites and start submitting there. That will give you instant back links. You dont have to wait for a long for directories to approve your links. Also make sure don't do it in bulk.

Hope this will help..

Thanks

Old 06-03-2014, 07:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewebac View Post
Don't go with the reciprocal links. First make sure you have proper content on your website. Proper content as in Informative content, If yes then you dont need to look for links here and there.

Just google it for some of the top bookmarking submission sites and start submitting there. That will give you instant back links. You dont have to wait for a long for directories to approve your links. Also make sure don't do it in bulk.

Hope this will help..

Thanks
Wow bookmarking is great.I never knew of it before.But finding the relevant content from my site for bookmarking was quite difficult.Thanks a lot.

Old 06-05-2014, 04:58 AM

Starts from Business listing. But be careful that where your listed are not effect by any Google Penalty.

Old 06-06-2014, 12:01 AM

Just concentrating on back links to improve the website.. dont look PR.. Google is not looking website PR.. It is looking quality content...

Old 06-06-2014, 04:00 AM
Contributing Member

Do you have an engaging content on your website. If no, then create a unique and high quality engaging content for your website. If you are good at writing content then go ahead or I would recommend you to hire an experienced content writer. Second step is to choose right keywords for your website. Have you checked your competitor keywords. Do analyze, why they are ranking for those keywords. Removing a back link report will give your a rough idea about it. Then you can start doing SEO i.e. building only high quality back links from reputed websites. SEO needs time and patience and so keep doing quality work.

Old 06-07-2014, 12:18 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dWhite View Post

So what is the best way of getting back links because all of the strategies are spam, what next now?

Old 06-09-2014, 06:00 AM
Contributing Member

There are so many techniques which are you used as a link building method like blog creating and posting, press release submission, Forum posting and commenting, etc. Read this blog: http://moz.com/ugc/21offpage-seo-str...ine-reputation

Old 06-09-2014, 06:31 AM
Contributing Member

Don't focus on the Link Building better will be to spend time on your site for making it more useful for the users. fortunately i just read an article today on off page seo and this is quite useful for everyone to Understand Off Page SEO

Old 06-13-2014, 02:26 AM
Contributing Member

whatever you will do in SEO activities just consider such a things that don't do bulk work, use high PR and good authority sites. now dont focus on follow and do-follow because a good high pr nofollow site can helpful for you to increase traffic.

Old 06-13-2014, 03:00 AM
Banned

Build high page rank Quality backlinks and build your website with social media sites this is good way..

Old 06-13-2014, 05:05 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landscape Builders View Post
Hi,
My website is PR-0.It's brand new.If I go in search of getting some links by exchange, I am not welcomed because of my PR.I have submitted to some free web directories, but I don't know whether I would get links back. What should
I do to build links?
Do social bookmarking, participate in forums do directories in high PR sites. Even I started with 0 backlink and now by following all this techniques I have good backlink.

Old 06-17-2014, 09:42 PM
Contributing Member

wiki links and profile links are good, use social media to create a buzz for your website. most important have patience you will not get high rank instantly so you need to give time, and keep doing normal link building never think of spam.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > SEO Forum