Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > SEO Forum

SEO Forum Search engine optimization discussions.

Share |
Old 09-09-2006, 01:39 AM

Great Link Building Program - Three-Way-Links.com

Not sure where to put this, so it's going here

I've developed a free online service to assist people to build three way link (or triangular) link exchanges. Three way links are better than reciprocals in the way that Google sees them as one-way-links in most cases.

The problem is with three way links is they were impossible to setup, or at least very hard and time consuming. Not any more.. Enter TWL.

http://www.three-way-links.com

Check it out.. it's free at least if you want to only do a couple trades. It can't hurt and you'll pick up some great trading partners!

Currently there are about 60 open campaigns waiting for new URLs to fill them up. The more people we have, the better it is for everyone

Enjoy guys..

Hexed

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 09-09-2006, 03:47 AM
Contributing Member

Does it automaticly match pagerank of the pages? or will my Pr6 site get links from pr3 sites and such?

Old 09-09-2006, 01:02 PM

hexed:

Yeah, what Marcus says. Will I end up having to link to a site I think is yucky, and getting linked to from a site which has a page rank of zero? (Sure, so mine's just a three, but that's still better than zero!)

Otherwise, it sounds like a great idea!

Old 09-10-2006, 12:51 AM

Hi all

I just launched my service 10 days ago, I'm 15 years old and this is only my second website I've ever published, I hope you all like it!

It focuses on helping readers meet up with bloggers who interest them, and help bloggers get readers who are interested in them.

Everyone can check it out at http://www.photobacklink.com I'd really appreciate any advice anyone wants to give me, the feedback I've got so far has been really great, I love the way the internet community comes together to help each other like it does.

peace,
Graeme

Old 09-12-2006, 06:02 AM

Hexed,
Can you exclude certain types of site that you would not like links to/from?

Also, can you 'some how' get similar keyworded sites?

Old 09-12-2006, 10:26 PM

I don't know, it just seems so wrong and feels un-natural.

Old 09-14-2006, 12:08 AM

Hey thanks for all the feedback and questions. I'll try to answer the questions as well as I can..

When using the service you can set "FILTERS". These filters allow you to set stuff like the minimum PR of a website that can join the campaign, the type of theme that is allowed to join, etc. Soon we'll be implementing one-way linking programs and trader rankings and much more.. exciting stuff!

Come check it out if you have time... Also did I mention this service was FREE for 3 trades? And after that it's only $5/month to supplement the hosting, bandwidth, and programming costs for the website That really can't be beat..

Hexed

Old 09-14-2006, 03:03 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hexed
Not sure where to put this, so it's going here

I've developed a free online service to assist people to build three way link (or triangular) link exchanges. Three way links are better than reciprocals in the way that Google sees them as one-way-links in most cases.

The problem is with three way links is they were impossible to setup, or at least very hard and time consuming. Not any more.. Enter TWL.

http://www.three-way-links.com

Check it out.. it's free at least if you want to only do a couple trades. It can't hurt and you'll pick up some great trading partners!

Currently there are about 60 open campaigns waiting for new URLs to fill them up. The more people we have, the better it is for everyone

Enjoy guys..

Hexed
search in SE had bought me to this topic again.
yesterday i went to a web hosting link page, they offering this. no idea at that moment. but its easy to setup, as they have small group of partners there.

i still not sure will this brign in better PR. relevant site with higher PR is much more important to me. i also created multiple link page. no want them all hip in 1 single page. wat a waste.

still i keep stuck at PR3, as TWL as well.
any idea how to go to PR4 or PR5? link exchanged with more than 50 site, SE manual submission, directory manual submission. etc. still PR3

Old 09-20-2006, 06:14 AM

Hey guys,

Thanks everyone who's made this service grow like wildfire in the last three weeks since we opened. We now have hundreds of active members and URLs. As I'm looking down the list now I see some premium PR5 and PR6 campaigns going on

Here's a list of the changes we have implemented in teh last few days. You've really gotta check em out!

Interface Additions
---------------------

1. The campaigns listed in the "my trades" section now are divided into sections where you can hide and unhide them to make it easier to manage multiple campaigns.

The new sections are:

a. Pending trades
b. Open/Active trades
c. Complete/Verified trades

This should make it much easier to manage for the people who are doing a great deal of quality trades on TWL.

2. By default, the "Show only campaigns that my URLs qualify for" checkbox in the "campaigns" section will now be turned on by default. There are just too many
campaigns going on and people really don't need to see all the campaigns that their URLs don't qualify for anyways. This will cut down on screen spam also.

3. Added "green checkmarks" or "X"s icons beside the URL listing in the 'mytrades' section. These icons reflect the status of the link.

> a "green checkmark" will denote that this trader has added and validated his/her link.
> a "red X" will denote that this trader has yet to add a link and validate it.

This will allow people to 'at a glance' see the link status of each campaign on their short list without having to look at the campaign in detail to figure
out who still needs to validate their link.

4. Added internal private messaging ability for communication between traders as the campaign progresses.

And much more..

Email Issues
---------------

1. Fixed a bug where hotmail was rejecting the "Campaign Full" email. It wasn't even going to junk mail! Since this is one of the most important emails
we made this email non-html and "text/plain" based so that there wouldn't be any issues. Included in the top of the email is a link to view the HTML version still.

2. Fixed a bug whereas gmail/yahoo/hotmail and most web based mail systems were adding in extra code to the link code provided to put on your website to link to
your linking partner. This was causing issues with validation.

3. Added "Campaign Complete" emails so that the system will now email you when all link partners have validated their links.

4. Fixed a bug where sometimes the system would provide an invalid link to the linkvalidation.php page in the "Campaign Complete" emails.

As always guys, take care!

Hexed

Old 09-20-2006, 06:37 AM
Contributing Member

there's something wrong with the layout, whenever I search for campaigns the result would skid to the righ side, just thought I'd let you know

Old 09-20-2006, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maepaulino
there's something wrong with the layout, whenever I search for campaigns the result would skid to the righ side, just thought I'd let you know
Hmm, thanks for your comment.

What type of browser are you using? And what do you mean skid to the right? Does it stay over to the right or finally render downwards?

Thanks!

Hexed

Old 10-09-2006, 05:31 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus_Westberg View Post
Does it automaticly match pagerank of the pages? or will my Pr6 site get links from pr3 sites and such?
hmm... you want matching PR for link exchange?
ok, guess my new site meet your requirment. www.multi-way-links.com

erm.. its the free 3 way links exchange center. auto pilot.

not only 1 way links. all directional links is provided.
get to the site to find out more. thanks first.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > SEO Forum