Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > SEO Forum

SEO Forum Search engine optimization discussions.

Closed Thread

Share |
Old 08-17-2015, 06:16 AM
Banned

Forum related website Discussion.

Hello friends, Hope you all of doing well..

My Question is If I have a Online shopping related website and I want to promote my website on forum Can it is Good for us we can add our website's Signature link at SEO related forum..?

According to my knowledge we can promote our website's keywords on those forum who are related to our website but on this forum platform I notice many other website's keywords are promoting..

please Suggest me....

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 08-17-2015, 07:17 PM
Contributing Member

Yes, you can, although you shouldn't expect other members here to click on it and buy stuff from your website. This is an SEO forum after all, not an online shopping one.

In terms of SEO though, it acts as some sort of backlink, though I don't know if it can dramatically affect your overall campaign.

Old 08-17-2015, 07:55 PM
Contributing Member

Hi rohitnagpure336!

To come up with more sales in your online shopping business, I suggest you research forums related to online shopping, girl talk, or female network. By this, you can have increase of sale and at the same time it can build your brand awareness.

Hope it would help you and good luck on your business!

Old 08-17-2015, 10:26 PM
Banned

HI Mikhaiblaze...ok fine, means we can promote any website's keywords on this forum and I can expect for backlinks over this platform.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikhailblaze View Post
Yes, you can, although you shouldn't expect other members here to click on it and buy stuff from your website. This is an SEO forum after all, not an online shopping one.

In terms of SEO though, it acts as some sort of backlink, though I don't know if it can dramatically affect your overall campaign.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebOutGateway View Post
Hi rohitnagpure336!

To come up with more sales in your online shopping business, I suggest you research forums related to online shopping, girl talk, or female network. By this, you can have increase of sale and at the same time it can build your brand awareness.

Hope it would help you and good luck on your business!
Hello WebOutGateway,..

I will follow your advices when I will go for SEO for any online shopping related website,,,Thanks for your advice..

Old 08-18-2015, 03:28 AM
Contributing Member

It is useful and meaningful for take discussions in related topics but optimization is also a big topic to be discussed. Visitors may visit your site from your links in signature. Anybody could use the online shopping sites whether it is a forum, blog, article, press report, etc.

Old 08-19-2015, 07:25 AM
Banned

yes you are right, optimization is also a big topic for discussion and we can take any website's signature link when we are Discussing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by janecristy View Post
It is useful and meaningful for take discussions in related topics but optimization is also a big topic to be discussed. Visitors may visit your site from your links in signature. Anybody could use the online shopping sites whether it is a forum, blog, article, press report, etc.

Old 08-20-2015, 12:01 AM
Contributing Member

You can use related forums as the source of additional potential users. I have to say that is not right to expect from the forum posting some good SEO effect.

Old 08-20-2015, 12:33 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by EugeneWHZ View Post
You can use related forums as the source of additional potential users. I have to say that is not right to expect from the forum posting some good SEO effect.
Ok fine, we can use related forums as the source of additional potential users but I expect Forum posting is good for seo

Old 08-20-2015, 12:37 AM
Contributing Member

Yes,the forum helps a lot in generating traffic to a web site and also helps in knowing new techniques and methods involved in seo through regular discussions.

Old 08-20-2015, 01:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackluter View Post
Yes,the forum helps a lot in generating traffic to a web site and also helps in knowing new techniques and methods involved in seo through regular discussions.
yes Jackluter, Forum is a platform where we can get new things whats going on SEO, we can get traffic, backlinks etc

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > SEO Forum

Closed Thread