Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > SEO Forum

SEO Forum Search engine optimization discussions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 02-04-2016, 02:56 PM
Contributing Member

Question Weebly - why everyone talks about it when it comes to SEO?

I hear weebly this and weebly that. Why hosting weebly blog as a tier 2 and linking from it gives you advantages in SEO? I tried that platform and I like it only because it publishes content to a file server, which is completely separated from your client - server environment. That is huge advantage because it cannot be hacked or ddosed, but as far as SEO, I don't see anything. Is there anything special about weebly in terms of SEO?

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 02-04-2016, 04:56 PM
Contributing Member

Weebly like Wix and other free website builders are useless. They can get no top rankings and no SEO can be done on them except the content you write.

P.S. Anything can be hacked!

Old 02-04-2016, 10:20 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisturbingSEO View Post
I hear weebly this and weebly that. Why hosting weebly blog as a tier 2 and linking from it gives you advantages in SEO? I tried that platform and I like it only because it publishes content to a file server, which is completely separated from your client - server environment. That is huge advantage because it cannot be hacked or ddosed, but as far as SEO, I don't see anything. Is there anything special about weebly in terms of SEO?
It is a platform for creating website/blog at free of cost. But it doesn't mean that you can get top ranking for your website by using weebly. After creating your blog on weebly, you can post your content and share with your targeted audience.

Old 02-04-2016, 11:10 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by veraajverma View Post
It is a platform for creating website/blog at free of cost. But it doesn't mean that you can get top ranking for your website by using weebly. After creating your blog on weebly, you can post your content and share with your targeted audience.
weebly or wix, it is free like wordpress or blogspot, but i dont know about weebly is nofollow or dofollow

Old 02-05-2016, 12:05 AM
Contributing Member

lol ... It don't matter and there is no such thing as do follow

Quote:
Originally Posted by premieritzone View Post
weebly or wix, it is free like wordpress or blogspot, but i dont know about weebly is nofollow or dofollow

Old 02-05-2016, 01:23 AM

If you are doing good SEO of your site and it is not surprising that your site comes in search engine.

Old 02-05-2016, 04:13 AM
Contributing Member

Yes, it is true that Weebly websites are hardened and would not give into hacks easily. Servers the Weebly websites are on are fully managed thus, one does not have to worry about the server management. Weebly would do, not wonder in SEO. What basically needs to be done is a proper optimization for On page and Off page. The content that you create for your Weebly website must be engaging; quality oriented and add value to the readers.

Old 02-07-2016, 07:51 PM
Contributing Member

To be honest with you Weebly's back end is hideous. Very primitive and so difficult to build pages with it. I am not even talking about bugs. There not so many apps for weebly either. I kind of hate it for it's admin functionality. Great idea. Amazing idea from every angle. Performance, protection etc... But with this kind of admin, there is the end to it. Wordpress is the bread winner for me. If wordpress replicate that html deployment and run on file hosting where nobody can get hacked or ddosed- oh boy, the whole world will be at it's disposal... wordpress will have to come to that platform as well, hackers getting better and better....

Old 02-07-2016, 09:27 PM
Contributing Member

Where do you get in your mind that off-site hosting is secured ? Weebly is a piss-ass-poor idea for any business and certainly has no SEO value. Weebly offers no more protection that any other "hosting provider".

Dedicated server that is managed is the best option but ANYTHING can be hacked. Wordpress gets hacked because it is open source code and it will always be hacked because idiots just want to install plugins to do everything for them.

Fact:

Off-site hosting of files creates less security for your website
Off-site hosting lowers your website speed
Off-site hosting gives you less control

Quote:
To be honest with you Weebly's back end is hideous. Very primitive and so difficult to build pages with it. I am not even talking about bugs. There not so many apps for weebly either. I kind of hate it for it's admin functionality. Great idea. Amazing idea from every angle. Performance, protection etc... But with this kind of admin, there is the end to it. Wordpress is the bread winner for me. If wordpress replicate that html deployment and run on file hosting where nobody can get hacked or ddosed- oh boy, the whole world will be at it's disposal... wordpress will have to come to that platform as well, hackers getting better and better....

Old 02-07-2016, 09:29 PM
Contributing Member

I am guessing you never paid for weebly. With paid platform is whole different ball game. You deploy your weebly into static HTML and they host it for you on file hosting without web server. These two environments are separated from one another. Nobody has access to the editor except you. When you are done, you click "deploy button" and it sends it to file server.

As far as hosting files, what makes it less secure? You don't have web server. It's all on Amazon S3 with unlimited resources. You are not running database. Ddos is impossible. Hacking is impossible. What speed are you talking about? It's all Gzipped. You serve cached data. Do you know what you even talking about? LOL...

Do some research....

Old 02-07-2016, 09:32 PM
Contributing Member

Research .... lmao!!

I been online 32 years and have been a website developer for more than 20 years. Why would I pay for a useless service when I have a dedicated server that I can do anything on without limitations

Nothing is 100% secured! If you are a programmer as you claim you would know that.

Quote:
I am guessing you never paid for weebly. With paid platform is whole different ball game. You deploy your weebly into static HTML and they host it for you on file hosting without web server. These two environments are separated from one another. Nobody has access to the editor except you. When you are done, you click "deploy button" and it sends it to file server.

Do some research....

Old 02-07-2016, 09:33 PM
Contributing Member

So being online for 32 years, you don't know basics... Best of luck to you .

By the way on what exactly line you've been for 32 years??? I think concept of www exists since late 90s. What kind of web sites were you developing 20 years ago ....

My only concern was about SEO benefits in PAID weebly service. Do they offer anything special. A lot of web masters are using weebly as a blogging platform. Why do they chose weebly over anything.

Wordpress is crap by the way. I can hack it

Last edited by DisturbingSEO; 02-07-2016 at 09:39 PM.

Old 02-07-2016, 09:34 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

In content post weebly plays a key role and also helps in spreading the info of website in different locations.

Old 02-07-2016, 09:35 PM
Contributing Member

Jack, can you be more specific. I really want to know about spreading info.

Old 02-07-2016, 09:39 PM
Contributing Member

Yep best of luck to me when I outrank million dollar companies, have 7 figure clients and have built more million dollar companies than you will ever see in your lifetime.

Haters will hate though but I love fake it till you make it idiots!

Quote:
So being online for 32 years, you don't know basics... Best of luck to you .

My only concern was about SEO benefits in PAID weebly service. Do they offer anything special. A lot of web masters are using weebly as a blogging platform. Why do they chose weebly over anything.

Wordpress is crap by the way. I can hack it

Old 02-07-2016, 09:40 PM
Contributing Member

I drive AMG Benz myself brother... and I have made 7 digits... I am the client.... Again something is not there.. 32 years online, 20 years web development... hm... you were probably one of the MIT folks who discovered W3C . I highly doubt that.... Considering your knowledge about Amazon S3.... why would you assume you are talking to some idiot.. that makes you look good, certainly

Here, take a look at attached photo. It will give you idea of who I am. I am doing it on my own, using my own skills and resources.... There nothing to hate, looks like you are the only one hating and talking nonsense.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B64...ew?usp=sharing

Last edited by DisturbingSEO; 02-07-2016 at 10:08 PM.

Old 02-08-2016, 05:56 AM

Wow, what an interesting pissing contest.

Old 02-08-2016, 06:46 AM
Contributing Member

Windbreaker, we have inventors of W3C here.... Such an honor to be here...

Old 02-08-2016, 07:16 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

It is not usefull for without any upgrade plans, cause function "Show site on search engines" isnt free. So you never cant get any dofollow backlink for SEO untill you would upgrade and pay for that. More over backlink weight from weebly new blog dont make big efect for your site

Old 02-08-2016, 07:18 AM
Contributing Member

Gocha. Well paying for links is against Google rules. I operate PR5 forum and I do not ask for money, people can link from my domains for free... well not for free, I expect contributions - quality content in exchange. To me content is money. I never expect payment in exchange for links. We shake hands, we are cool, we are in business.... Only spammers pay or take money for links...

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > SEO Forum