Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > SEO Forum

SEO Forum Search engine optimization discussions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 06-28-2016, 05:42 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Any other analytic tools other than google analytics ?

hi all,

friends is there any analytics tool rather than google analytics because i plan to create website using wordpress.com which does not allow google analytics it seems ???

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 06-28-2016, 06:53 AM
Contributing Member

You can use Google analytics for your WordPress website. If you have a Gmail account you can create Google analytics account and add your site to it. However, first, you will have to add the code from Google analytics to your blog.

Moreover, you can also view the Google analytics data directly into your WordPress blog by using WordPress Google analytics plugin.

Old 06-28-2016, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fashionresourcehair View Post
hi all,

friends is there any analytics tool rather than google analytics because i plan to create website using wordpress.com which does not allow google analytics it seems ???
KISSmetrics has some pretty cool stuff along with CrazyEgg...that should get you heading in the right direction!

Get like heatmaps for clicking and things similar to that.

Old 06-28-2016, 10:13 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagleyedguide View Post
You can use Google analytics for your WordPress website. If you have a Gmail account you can create Google analytics account and add your site to it. However, first, you will have to add the code from Google analytics to your blog.

Moreover, you can also view the Google analytics data directly into your WordPress blog by using WordPress Google analytics plugin.
are you saying this for wordpress.com ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalProfitSecrets View Post
KISSmetrics has some pretty cool stuff along with CrazyEgg...that should get you heading in the right direction!

Get like heatmaps for clicking and things similar to that.
kissmetrics is a paid tool ... any free web analysis tool ?

Old 06-28-2016, 10:46 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

In my knowledge there is no such kind of tool which is free available. So if you're ok with paid services then you can go with kissmetrics etc etc. Else google analytic tool is the only option.

If you get any tool similar to google analytics or free available then i would like to know about that tool.

Old 06-29-2016, 12:20 AM
Contributing Member

Google analytics is the best tool which provides analysis of the website. There are some paid tools which can help you to analyse the website, one of which is the Ahref,.

Old 06-29-2016, 12:29 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by fashionresourcehair View Post
are you saying this for wordpress.com ???
Quote:
Google Analytics support on WordPress.com is available as a feature of the WordPress.com Business plan. Visit Settings → Analytics under My Sites to enable Google Analytics.
Google Analytics - Support Wordpress.com

HTML Basic Tutor - Learn how to code for better SEO
Basic Computer Information - Computer & internet basics for website owners

SEO troubleshooting and review services available. - Pm me.

Old 06-29-2016, 03:50 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Have you tried clicky . com?

It is free as well as paid. Checkout if their features in free account meet your requirement.

Old 06-29-2016, 08:29 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Why would you look for another when you have the best? I mean, Google Analytics is the best analytics tool, you just have to have their paid version of it so you can maximize it's functionalities.

Old 06-29-2016, 10:11 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by veraajverma View Post
In my knowledge there is no such kind of tool which is free available. So if you're ok with paid services then you can go with kissmetrics etc etc. Else google analytic tool is the only option.

If you get any tool similar to google analytics or free available then i would like to know about that tool.
sure if i come to know about any free tool i will intimate you

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonhalle View Post
Google analytics is the best tool which provides analysis of the website. There are some paid tools which can help you to analyse the website, one of which is the Ahref,.
have heard about ahrefs ... will try it out

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTMLBasicTutor View Post
Google Analytics - Support Wordpress.com
thanks for your information ... but am just trying to create a site to learn and implement seo... so i guess a free tool will suffice

Quote:
Originally Posted by raxix View Post
Have you tried clicky . com?

It is free as well as paid. Checkout if their features in free account meet your requirement.
will try that out

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelyncook View Post
Why would you look for another when you have the best? I mean, Google Analytics is the best analytics tool, you just have to have their paid version of it so you can maximize it's functionalities.
thanks for your suggestion ... but as i said am looking for a simple free tool

Old 09-25-2016, 12:48 AM

There is piwik (an open source alternative to google analytics). It could be useful if you want to store more information that google analytics makes available to you, or if you have a sensitive site and you prefer not to have google analytics collect information about your visitors.

If you set it up you would own all your data and keep as much of it as you like. Also you could even keep IP addresses, cookies, etc in it to help you target your customer base. Just keep in mind that storing that kind of information likely means you have to update your privacy policy.

Old 09-26-2016, 02:31 AM
Contributing Member

Dear there is nothing like Wordpress doesn;t support Google Analytics. It is only the best tool to serve you with the best result. May be other Analytics Tools wont support Wordpress. If you are using SEO All In One SEO Pack plugin in wordpress so it has inbuilt option for putting GA Code.

Old 09-26-2016, 02:41 AM

Yes, that is correct and unfortunately there is no other tool available that will give you as exact data as GA.

Old 09-27-2016, 02:03 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlintheworld View Post
There is piwik (an open source alternative to google analytics). It could be useful if you want to store more information that google analytics makes available to you, or if you have a sensitive site and you prefer not to have google analytics collect information about your visitors.

If you set it up you would own all your data and keep as much of it as you like. Also you could even keep IP addresses, cookies, etc in it to help you target your customer base. Just keep in mind that storing that kind of information likely means you have to update your privacy policy.
another tool i got to know today thank You

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewebac View Post
Dear there is nothing like Wordpress doesn;t support Google Analytics. It is only the best tool to serve you with the best result. May be other Analytics Tools wont support Wordpress. If you are using SEO All In One SEO Pack plugin in wordpress so it has inbuilt option for putting GA Code.
i knew it but you havent read my post properly i guess. I asked for a tool other than GA because the "all in one seo pack" cant be installed in the free plan of wordpress.com i guess.

correct me if am wrong

Last edited by snakeair; 09-27-2016 at 05:56 AM.

Old 09-27-2016, 02:30 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

WordPress provides paid Google analytics plugin for tracking WordPress website. You can easily install it. There are various tools for tracking website, but Google analytics is one of the best tool. It provides all details from tracking to conversion.

Old 09-27-2016, 03:18 AM

You get another analytics tool but it has charge but without charge Google analytics is one of the best tool.

Old 09-28-2016, 04:47 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexfernandes View Post
WordPress provides paid Google analytics plugin for tracking WordPress website. You can easily install it. There are various tools for tracking website, but Google analytics is one of the best tool. It provides all details from tracking to conversion.
but buddy i asked for a free tool ... because right now i cant afford to pay for tools

Quote:
Originally Posted by VintageIT View Post
You get another analytics tool but it has charge but without charge Google analytics is one of the best tool.
isnt there any other tool which is free ?

Last edited by snakeair; 09-28-2016 at 05:53 AM. Reason: merged posts - use multi-quote button

Old 09-28-2016, 05:40 AM

Hotjar is free to some extent and provides great insight.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > SEO Forum