I am sure there are ways you can integrate your new (self-written) content into your existing blog. Can't spoil a site by relevant, quality content.
You can try to find guest bloggers, pay for quality articles, etc.
For instance, you can simply add the "Tips" category and write how to choose used cars, how to choose the used cars dealer, what to look for when receiving a used car, how to keep the car healthy for a longer period, etc. It is just one category and you can write infinitely about helping used cars buyers.
Really, there may be a lot of ideas for writing content
There are other benefits of writing content yourself:
- the content will be unique (no duplicate filter)
- it will be focused on and tuned to your website
- it will be of higher quality than stolen content
- you'll get higher conversion rates with better, unique content
- you'll be able to integrate links to your internal pages within self-written content easily and naturally
Really, why optimize sites for the search engines
? Try doing it for the humans