Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > SEO Forum

SEO Forum Search engine optimization discussions.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 10-27-2016, 06:17 AM

You need to determine the flow of the keyword search. Then identify the article title and keyword need seo

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 10-30-2016, 08:45 AM
Contributing Member

To rank Search for your required keywords from keyword planner tool. Search for 500 to 1000 searches. Try to take long tail keywords at least more than 25 letters keyword, now also use 10 to 15 related keyword in your post. Surly it Wll rank.atleast it Wll rank at 2 or 3 page. Have some backlink to post to make it 1st rank.
Follow me for more details

Old 10-30-2016, 09:31 AM
Banned
Latest Blog:
None

If you want to have a good rank in search engines, use moz toolbar to check their DA and PA. With these 2, you can know if you can rank or not for that keyword.

Old 11-06-2016, 05:50 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kajan View Post
Hey guys, one question make me confusing all the time.

What should be unique in a content? Keyword(s) or Title?

For instance, if I'm going to write a post under the title of "How to stop drinking alcohol by your own"

what will be the good "focus keyword"?
1 - Drinking alcohol
2 - How to stop drinking alcohol
or
3 - How to stop drinking alcohol by your own

Seriously I don't understand how to select the right keyword.
Hi there! What you need to do is to pick a keyword that would accurately define the topic or niche that you belong into. Let's look back at our example, if you belong to the "Stop Alcohol-Drinking" niche and you have that title mentioned above. I guess the best answer you can choose is number 2. Although, it would be better if you can choose a shorter and more accurately keyword that would really define the article that you're going to write about...

Hope it helps!

Old 11-06-2016, 06:31 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

I suugest Google keyword planner is best option to choose right keywords.

Old 11-06-2016, 09:05 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

IMHO, optimising for a single keyword is a mistake. I tend to pick a batch of 10 or 20 keywords I would like to rank for. In most cases, site need to cover a bit more ground than just a single keyword, and several helps smooth out "noise", and get more meaningful feedback.

Confined space training.

Old 11-07-2016, 03:37 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

All you need to focus on, is, the keywords you have picked, is that highly searchable all across the globe. You should keep in view that monthly searches should be high then only you will get benefit from that.

Old 01-06-2017, 11:43 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

I think if you write on How to stop drinking alcohol then it will cover all the other phrases used in it so you need to write in a natural way on this topic and all other keywords will be covered.

Old 01-07-2017, 04:54 AM

KWFinder A tool that shows how to find better long tail keywords for easy ranking thus helping you to rank for targeted keywords. You can find how much difficult it is to rank for any particular keyword then you should try getting back-link with that anchor text. Use expired tumblr blogs to get backlinks from high PA pages.

Old 01-07-2017, 06:45 AM
Banned

You need a thorough keyword research, then you will find those keywords with related content. You can use keywordtool

Old 01-07-2017, 07:15 AM

Use Hubspot Blog topic generator. Here are few it has suggested:
20 Myths About Drinking Alchohal
14 Common Misconceptions About Avoid Alchohal
The Ultimate Cheat Sheet On Drinking Alchohal
Think You're Cut Out For Doing Avoid Alchohal? Take This Quiz
10 Quick Tips AbDrinking Alchohal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chirag Patel View Post
keyword planner tool is help you out to select right keyword for your business.

first you have to select high search with low competition keyword and do seo work on them and get top rank on search engine

Then go through high search with high competition keywords and do seo for them.
Copy/paste

Do you know they have changed the way user can use it for keyword research. You won't get any specific number of searches for particular keyword?

It's really tough to understand what keyword should you target if you just rely upon Google planner, long tail keyword is best. For targeting long tail keyowords Google auto suggestion is ery useful.

Last edited by snakeair; 01-07-2017 at 11:16 AM. Reason: merged posts - use edit button

Old 01-08-2017, 08:39 PM
Banned
Latest Blog:
None

There are many things to keep in mind while selecting keyword like:
keyword competition
keyword search ratio
what your website aims and what it is related to.

Accordingly title, description are written.

Old 01-10-2017, 02:22 AM
Banned

You should select the keyword first and then convert it into an attractive title by adding their services, customer needs or the city where the company is located.

Old 01-11-2017, 03:26 AM
Latest Blog:
None

You have to select the keyword with less competition and more searches by using Keyword planner.

Old 01-11-2017, 12:46 PM

(...) unique in a content? Keyword(s) or Title? I'd say both. Regarding title, add some new words which are already working well for the competitors. I'd say in the second part of the title if you can....

Old 01-11-2017, 03:04 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliodrinks View Post
(...) unique in a content? Keyword(s) or Title? I'd say both. Regarding title, add some new words which are already working well for the competitors. I'd say in the second part of the title if you can....
This is bad advice.

Using the same keywords as competitors means you are going head to head with them, which is a sure fire way of failing in many cases.

Personally I try and get as many keyword combinations as possible into my copy, without directly competing with others. I have sites that are no.1, 2, 3 on google for keywords that only have 30 searches per month. When you rank for 40 or 50 of these you get great results without fighting over the mass searched ones.

Too many people go into keyword planner and chase the keywords that have 40,000 searches etc. Good luck with that one!

I have several sites in the green energy sector, one keyword example is 'solar panels' 40,500 monthly searches according to latest google data. Out of those 40,500 who is actually searching to buy solar panels? Who know's for sure? I can say with confidence that it's no more than 10% as the search is far too broad. Alternatively you can go after the following keywords which have 40 or 50 searches per month, of which 100% are looking to buy:

Solar thermal panels cost? 50 spm
Solar panels for my house. 40 spm
How much will solar panels save me? 30 spm
Do solar panels save money all year round 20 spm

etc, etc.

These are very targeted and likely to convert, as well as being very easy to rank for. Each long tail can be a blog title, each blog post will bring in links, silo those links back to your home page and you will rank.

Old 01-12-2017, 04:56 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by edtechwebdesign View Post
To select a keyword, you can add the service provided by the agency and the need of the customer.
I have no idea what you are inferring. I suggest that you should expound your responses in your own language to a greater degree, then keep your fingers crossed that the translator does a better job than your current posts.

Old 01-14-2017, 06:15 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDefinersTechnlogoy View Post
The keyword is the word which acts as a key to an algorithm. If you want to do SEO for your website then you have to select a keyword for your website and that keyword is going to help people to find your website in various search engines.

Keyword is the most important part of any website, You must have to choose your keyword after making a quality research for your website, There is tool of google named as keyword planner where you can get an idea about the keyword for your website or you can also get a keyword according to the traffic of Google SERP.
You appear to be answering the wrong question. Add to that you are making wild assertions that are simply untrue.

Old 01-15-2017, 11:45 AM
Contributing Member

When it comes to internal content, I always go with long tail keywords, they are really easy to get ranked and best for increasing traffic on instant basis.
For landing pages, I use Medium and short tail keywords along with LSIs. The are best for you get your content recognized with your focus keywords.

Old 01-15-2017, 01:32 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by areeshkhan544 View Post
When it comes to internal content, I always go with long tail keywords, they are really easy to get ranked and best for increasing traffic on instant basis.
For landing pages, I use Medium and short tail keywords along with LSIs. The are best for you get your content recognized with your focus keywords.
"How to select the right keyword?"

And how does your answer actually address this question?

So, you can get traffic on an "instant basis: can you?

...and you find that long tail keywords are "really easy to get ranked for" do you?

Do you know what i find easy? Finding people on this forum that know absolutely nothing and pretend they know everything.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > SEO Forum

Closed Thread