Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > SEO Forum

SEO Forum Search engine optimization discussions.


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 12-26-2016, 08:40 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

 
Join Date: 09-27-16
Posts: 55
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Talking Should I Bakclink to Guest Post ?

Hi all.. I have some guest post backlinks on high quality websites. My question is: Should I build backlinks to the guest posts?
Any help would be appreciated..Thanks
 
Reply With Quote

Advertisement

Advertisement

  #2 (permalink)  
Old 12-26-2016, 11:46 AM
Junior Member
Latest Blog:
None

 
Join Date: 12-25-16
Posts: 43
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Yes you can build back links to those posts but make sure don't use over optimized anchor text aggressively. Use varied anchor text.
 
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 12-26-2016, 12:01 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

 
Join Date: 03-29-15
Posts: 158
iTrader: 0 / 0%
you need to do guest posting on thematic site with high quality, unique content & your website URL.
 
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 12-26-2016, 12:11 PM
jer jer is offline
Contributing Member
 
Join Date: 11-13-16
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 99
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Do you mean second-tier link building? Building links to pages that link to you (in this case: backlinks to your guest posts in which you link to your own website)?
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 12-26-2016, 12:25 PM
snakeair's Avatar
Super Moderator
Latest Blog:
None

 
Join Date: 12-31-07
Location: Medford, NJ
Posts: 54,246
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Donít Make These 7 Guest Posting Mistakes in 2017

Some advice to remember when doing the Guest blog posting thing.

Quote:
Most people know that guest blogging is a great way to get exposure to your content and grow your audience. Leo Widrich used guest posting to attract an audience for Buffer and grow his company into a multi-million dollar business.

However, if youíve used guest posting as a strategy to build your audience, you may have noticed that guest posting doesnít always get you new subscribers, and that sometimes the benefit seems short-lived.

So what can we do to make guest posting a more effective strategy for growing our audience? For starters, here are seven common mistakes to avoid when guest blogging.
Continued at: http://www.buzzstream.com/blog/guest...-mistakes.html
__________________
WPOutcast - WordPress Themes, Plugins & WP Tutorials
Start a Blog Today! - Find out how
 
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 12-26-2016, 11:04 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

 
Join Date: 12-14-16
Posts: 52
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Guest posting is good but if it is done in a right way. As far as linking to guest posts it is Ok to link back to them as there is no harm as long as there is a genuine reason to link to those posts.
 
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 12-27-2016, 12:39 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

 
Join Date: 09-27-16
Posts: 55
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by auraiyaits View Post
you need to do guest posting on thematic site with high quality, unique content & your website URL.
Yes I did. I have done only guest posting on The authority and high quality websites on my niche. I have never submitted guest post on PBN sites

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeair View Post
Some advice to remember when doing the Guest blog posting thing.



Continued at: http://www.buzzstream.com/blog/guest...-mistakes.html
Thanks. I have read the post. According to the post we should promote the guest posts via social media, right? I absolutely agree. I have read some popular SEO websites also recommended this. And how about building backlink to the guest post?
Is it safe ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by haircare1 View Post
Yes you can build back links to those posts but make sure don't use over optimized anchor text aggressively. Use varied anchor text.
Thanks for your advice, my friend. I always care about the anchor for link building

Quote:
Originally Posted by printshop1 View Post
Guest posting is good but if it is done in a right way. As far as linking to guest posts it is Ok to link back to them as there is no harm as long as there is a genuine reason to link to those posts.
Do you think it will be okay to build some web 2 sites to link the guest post?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jer View Post
Do you mean second-tier link building? Building links to pages that link to you (in this case: backlinks to your guest posts in which you link to your own website)?
That's right. I mean Should I build Tier 2 to the guest posts?.

Last edited by snakeair; 12-27-2016 at 06:22 AM. Reason: merged posts - use multi-quote button
 
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 01-10-2017, 11:24 PM
PCNTECH's Avatar
Contributing Member
 
Join Date: 10-16-14
Posts: 53
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chirag Patel View Post
yes, you can get backlinks through guest post From high pr Websites, your quality content with your websites link in post.
Google already confirmed PR ( PageRank ) is No More. u cant see any increase in PR. So no more PR concentrate on posting a good article for readers not for google. u will get automatically backlinks from High domain authority sites...
 
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 01-11-2017, 12:48 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: 01-11-17
Location: India
Posts: 1
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Yes

Of course you should build backlinks to your guest post. No shame in it..
 
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 01-11-2017, 04:41 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: 01-02-17
Posts: 19
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Yes.. you can build back links to your website using guest post but you have to do different-2 activities to generate more back links
 
Reply With Quote
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 01-11-2017, 05:56 AM
PCNTECH's Avatar
Contributing Member
 
Join Date: 10-16-14
Posts: 53
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shailene View Post
Of course you should build backlinks to your guest post. No shame in it..
you joined today and its your first post and your answer is "yes u need to build backlinks" it would be nice if u have given explanation WHY .

Quote:
Originally Posted by edtechwebdesign View Post
Yes.. you can build back links to your website using guest post but you have to do different-2 activities to generate more back links
I can't understand what is that different-2 activities can u explain in details.
 
Reply With Quote
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 01-11-2017, 06:51 AM
snakeair's Avatar
Super Moderator
Latest Blog:
None

 
Join Date: 12-31-07
Location: Medford, NJ
Posts: 54,246
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Did anyone read this before posting?


Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeair View Post
Some advice to remember when doing the Guest blog posting thing.



Continued at: http://www.buzzstream.com/blog/guest...-mistakes.html
__________________
WPOutcast - WordPress Themes, Plugins & WP Tutorials
Start a Blog Today! - Find out how
 
Reply With Quote
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 01-11-2017, 02:01 PM
juliodrinks's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: 01-07-17
Location: London
Posts: 17
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by indah View Post
Hi all.. I have some guest post backlinks on high quality websites. My question is: Should I build backlinks to the guest posts?
Any help would be appreciated..Thanks
Yes but with care.
Do not use same keywords group received.
 
Reply With Quote
  #14 (permalink)  
Old 01-11-2017, 04:58 PM
Woomeister's Avatar
Contributing Member
 
Join Date: 11-10-16
Location: Gloucestershire
Posts: 817
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by juliodrinks View Post
Yes but with care.
Do not use same keywords group received.
No idea what this means? Please stop posting rubbish all over the place.
__________________
BHC
RSSenergyltd
 
Reply With Quote
  #15 (permalink)  
Old 01-11-2017, 11:14 PM
PCNTECH's Avatar
Contributing Member
 
Join Date: 10-16-14
Posts: 53
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by juliodrinks View Post
Yes but with care.
Do not use same keywords group received.
Just stop giving wrong ideas without any explanation to others just to increase your post count. if u r sure give a good explanation how and why so others can get idea of ur view point.
 
Reply With Quote
  #16 (permalink)  
Old 01-12-2017, 06:01 AM
LMD's Avatar
LMD LMD is online now
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

 
Join Date: 11-04-12
Location: Still the same
Posts: 2,389
iTrader: 0 / 0%
@edtech, you posted this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by edtechwebdesign View Post
Yes.. you can build back links to your website using guest post but you have to do different-2 activities to generate more back links
Then a member asks you to explain "why"...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCNTECH View Post
you joined today and its your first post and your answer is "yes u need to build backlinks" it would be nice if u have given explanation WHY .
You ignore the request, and then just post this fluff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edtechwebdesign View Post
Yes, you can get back links through guest post but do not use repeated content and anchor text. Use the anchor text in a variety.
My question to you is, how long do you think the Mods will allow this sort of nonsense?
__________________
SEO Friendly Responsive Web Design in Markham
Affordable Web Design by In Front Media in York Region
 
Reply With Quote
  #17 (permalink)  
Old 01-12-2017, 09:47 PM
Banned
Latest Blog:
None

 
Join Date: 12-26-16
Posts: 49
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Yes you can build backinks to guest post and it is beneficial if done in correct manner. Your post should be original and content should be fresh.
 
Reply With Quote
  #18 (permalink)  
Old 01-17-2017, 02:41 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

 
Join Date: 10-08-11
Posts: 66
iTrader: 0 / 0%
I think It depends on the websites that given you the guest posts. But I'm sure if they'are some authority sites they won't allow you to blast the posts with spammy backlinks..
In my opinion, just build some social signals to the posts..And let the posts get links naturally..
__________________
website | Blog
 
Reply With Quote
  #19 (permalink)  
Old 01-17-2017, 03:21 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: 01-17-17
Location: Solan, Himachal Pradesh
Posts: 10
iTrader: 0 / 0%
You can get backlinks if you have unique content according to your keywords which is human readable. Don't use single keyword more than 5 times in 300-500 words article. Because google crawler spam that type of content. Less use of anchor tag, and when you apply anchor tag, always use title attribute in it. e.g:- <a href="" title="">1</a>
 
Reply With Quote
  #20 (permalink)  
Old 01-19-2017, 10:17 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

 
Join Date: 09-27-16
Posts: 55
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maitri_Shah View Post
Yes you can build backinks to guest post and it is beneficial if done in correct manner. Your post should be original and content should be fresh.
What do you mean by "in correct manner"? And do you think it will be fine if I add web 2 backlinks to the guest post?

Quote:
Originally Posted by herisetiyawan View Post
I think It depends on the websites that given you the guest posts. But I'm sure if they'are some authority sites they won't allow you to blast the posts with spammy backlinks..
In my opinion, just build some social signals to the posts..And let the posts get links naturally..
Thanks for your advice


Quote:
Originally Posted by Priyanka Sood View Post
You can get backlinks if you have unique content according to your keywords which is human readable. Don't use single keyword more than 5 times in 300-500 words article. Because google crawler spam that type of content. Less use of anchor tag, and when you apply anchor tag, always use title attribute in it. e.g:- <a href="" title="">1</a>
I'm agree with you. But my question is: should I backlink to Guest Post
__________________
This is Me

Last edited by indah; 01-19-2017 at 10:21 AM.
 
Reply With Quote
Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > SEO Forum

Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
I need help to generate bakclink for my site IPLNEWS Google Forum 25 03-01-2014 03:47 AM


V7N Network
Get exposure! V7N I Love Photography V7N SEO Blog V7N Directory


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:52 PM.
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright © 2000-2014 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
Copyright © 2003 - 2014 Escalate Media




Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.